Why is Trump silent about the Chicago dindus torturing a white trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It plays good at the rallies but we don't care anymore, do we?

President elect not taking the bait? Worst not yet president ever!

Hes president, only woman and nigger presidents beat the race and sex drum.

But Trump literally did that to be elected. Are you stupid nigger by any chance?

>bait

Starting a race war is what Obumhole wants. Even a small one he would use to declare a nation emergency and stop the inauguration, If it wasn't for that i would be screaming at the top of my lungs for you Americans to put up or shut up, but it's not time for that right now.

The entire city of Chicago is on Kek's list

A lot of people here don't want to hear this but its because the whole kidnapping story was blown out of proportions.

They kidnapped the guy, sure that might be bad in of itself but from the video, it didn't seem like they were gonna kill him or hurt him in any significant way. (Just bruises and cuts here and there). I also doubt that they knew the guy was disabled. Probably thought he was a normal white dude. To me it seems like extreme bullying and should be punished as such.

Secondly, saying Fuck Trump isn't inherently political. The phrase Fuck Trump have been sort of become a popular thing to say among black people especially after it was popularized by the rap song FDT by the rapper YG. The same goes for saying fuck white people. It is just a common that black people say these days. Its like when you call your friends faggots, doesn't mean you are making a homophobic slur. Its just part of your vocabulary because of your culture.

Because he knows that ANY response will be twisted.

Trump: "People shouldn't do this!"
Cnn: "Trump calls for removing rights of African-Americans."

>Its just part of your vocabulary because of your culture
>Racism is a part of your vocabulary because of your culture.
Racism is a part of my vocabulary because of my culture.
>It's not a hate crime when blacks are racist towards whites
It's a hate crime when whites are racist towards blacks

FUCK YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD BULLSHIT

You sound like a dindu

Kike shill

It doesn't take much to interrupt a bernie rally.

Because he's going to kill them with a guillotine at his inauguration

holy fuck the fact that you made these logical leaps, even in jest, depresses me. Also, where did your 50 stars go

Calling niggers niggers is just part of my rural culture, no need to be offended by it :^)

Even if they stole a penny off the guy, it doesn't change the fact that it was racially motivated.

> Its like when you call your friends faggots, doesn't mean you are making a homophobic slur. Its just part of your vocabulary because of your culture.
Have you been living under a rock?

>It's not a hate crime when blacks are racist towards whites
I never said this. I'm saying that what they did wasn't inherently racist. If you want every single black person who said Fuck Trump and Fuck White People as a hate crime it would be impossible to get anything else done and is completely impractical.

Just like when people say Fuck Obama, he is a monkey. Obama is a dirty muslim. I think it shouldn't be considered a hate crime either.

its dey culcha

I'm curious where the info that he's a Trump supporter has come from. All I've seen from the videos is the faggot attacking him telling him to say "fuck Trump".

No one arguing that saying "fuck white people" should be a hate crime, saying "fuck white people" while you kidnap and torture a special needs white person should be a hate crime.

Yeah, and you are allowed to say it. People can be offended by it but you should not be charged for a hate crime for saying it.

>, it didn't seem like they were gonna kill him or hurt him in any significant way

Obongo is trying to provoke anything that could give him the excuse to declare a state of emergency and martial law.

Anyone have a link to the torture video? I haven't seen it

I just want him to come out and say that the victim could be his son

This leaf gets it.

Race baiting is nigger-tier
The reason Trump was elected was to bring jobs back to America. Not enflame race relations

But calling a black guy a nigger while kidnapping/beating him would get me charged with a hate crime, see the double standard yet?

>this rice nigger gets it.

>I doubt they knew the guy was disabled
They did know he was disabled, one of the perpetrators went to the same school as him

>just bruises and cuts here and there
They put ash into his scalp, in which people claim that they can see bone.
They humiliated him, making him drink toilet water

This event would be a huge distraction and he has more important things to do in the coming months than fight a race war.

He's probably trying but (((they))) keep shutting off the Wi-Fi and wrestling his phone away from him.

Jan 20th the national guard will come to Chicago

>A leaf that thinks

We are living in such a mad timeline.

No, this is the point I am making.

Saying Fuck White People and Fuck Trump have been so embedded in the black culture that its hard to determine if it is being said with intent of just because it is a cultural norm.

Intention is what matters here. The police needed to determine if what those black kids said was either done so maliciously or not. Apparently, they came to the conclusion that it was not. It is important to remember that the police actually interviewed these people in an interrogation room and have more information than the public so please consider that before assuming that they are merely trying to cover up a hate crime.

Yeah Trump isn't the white Obama. Harping on individual events is nigger tier presidential politics.

Trump knows what's up. He also knows that his input will divide sympathy for the kid down party lines. The story plays out better when dems try to spin it as a harmless prank, and Trump sits quietly. We can handle this ourselves.

Since when the fuck does Trump care what CNN says?

Unfortunately Jewtube shut it down

>saying fuck white people among your friends in private
>saying fuck white people in the face of the guy you're torturing while livestreaming it on social media

Big fucking difference. Both are bad, and one is obvious about it.

Fuck you, the blacks are so ingrained in hating whites....that hating whites is hate crime

>Scalped
>Forced to drink toilet water
>Humiliated
I understand this is a normal day in Malaysia but you have to understand it isn't in civilization.

>asians are smart
Who forced that fucking meme, the only smart ones in Asia are the Japs every other nationality is a pajeet of some sort.

He shouldn't like Obama shouldn't have quipped on Mike Brown and Trayvon's case.

So are you arguing that a white guy saying "fuck niggers" while beating a black guy shouldn't be charged with a hate crime because it's part of his southern culture?

>tfw to intelligent to comment on nigger shit

>American flag in ten years

>malaysian lawyers

Worst thing a president can do is incite people with race baiting comments, Trump is smarter than Obama.

>tfw to intelligent too* comment on nigger shit*
Learn your language.

I never said asians are smart. WTF you on about.
Stay on topic.

Because he doesn't have to comment everything that happens in the world

First it'll replace the stars with the Mexican eagle symbol. Then once Eurabia invades North America it'll look like that.

Because that would escalate violence. It's a good thing he didn't say anything. Imagine if king nigger imposed marshal law just before leaving office. What a shitshow that would be, and it would fall on Trump's hands. People would blame him for escalating the situation.

>kidnapping and partially scalping a retard
>while screaming fuck white people and fuck trump
>and filming it
>not malicious intent
>its just their culture

I you would be the worst defense lawyer. Ever.

Sorry pajeet, go wash your hands before you reply.

delet this in russian

I haven't seen Obama say anything yet. Obvious bait for trump

Trump will lose either side he takes on such a hot issue. He should just bring the kid in and pay for whatever he wants or talk to him like the guy that tried climbing trump towers

He also took some time to respond to that one homeless black lady getting beaten up in LA for protecting his hollywood star thing.

I think he just waits to see all the facts

Let him get in office first, mane.

Occam's Razor.

>He's caught enough flak already and is keeping his head down until he gets in office.

delet blyeatt

>You would
Apparently I can't type today.

He doesn't particularly. But the MSM will rapidly build a consensus around the story and it won't be pro-trump.

Look no further than the bullshit Russian haxor thing they're running with now. Laughable evidence at best, but they all keep moistly shouting it at anyone who will listen so that they can build a narrative.

You honestly think he gives a shit about the little people?

Because they're already in jail. What's to talk about? Why isn't he taking about the police officers who have wrongly killed several black people over the past few years who aren't in jail?

Pretty sure this is bait.

>they kidnapped and beat a white guy while yelling fuck white people
>it is for sure not cause he was white

Guys they only tied him up and beat him and cut him. It was simple bullying, the kind of thing that goes on all the time.

because: what can Donald Trump gain from stepping into this one, that he does not already have?

Except I'm not indian. I'm chinese. Malaysia is multicultural.
Again, you fail to stay on topic. Focus Pedro.

He doesn't want to be like Kang 'cool clock' Nigger inviting an american hating dipshit to the whitehouse to pat his brown head.

He is cool and calculated, standing back, collecting facts, and makes the appropriate move. 4D baby.

>not even President yet
>interfering with the Justice department
The primaries are over, kid.

Trump doesn't need to add fuel to the flames the MSM is being forced to cover this atrocity and even Plebbit is being uncucked somewhat.

If Trump does tweet about it then it should be aimed at the Chicago PD and Obongo

Respond to

fuck off mike, christ chan is a shit comic

>Jan 21 2017
Begun The Race War has

They've been offically charged with hate crimes btw

WE DID IT Sup Forums

>Jordan Hill, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV; residential burglary.

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story

Dindus charged with hate crime, this timeline is unreal!

Well, again. You have to look at the context and the situation as a whole. We should definitely not charge anyone with a hate crime based on just that alone. You would have to determine their motive, their intent when they used those racial slurs and if they consider their alleged victim to be inferior.

There are a lot of other variables that could be at play. You cannot simply say if the situation is reversed it would be a hate crime. That is completely naive.

>isn't inherently politicaL
They broadcasted a video on the internet showing all this crap.
Fuck hate crime this is terrorism. Send the niggers to Gitmo. And their families.
U didn't see OP's pic of that nigger bitch's mocking tweet?
>you mad?
you DEAD, bitch

A white America.

Trump needs to keep a tight lip, otherwise you get shit like Obama weighing in on Teyvonn. Let this shit play out, it'll be fun!

I think trump has a better handle on how to do that than you do.

>Why is Trump silent about

Because it ain't Jan 20 yet.
Obongo is so butthurt he will try anything
to mount a coup and not transfer power.

most dangerous time for that fucking nigger.

A lot of people here don't want to hear this but its because the whole Dylan Roof story was blown out of proportions.

He shot them, sure that might be bad in of itself but from the video, it didn't seem like he were gonna kill them or hurt them in any significant way. (Just bruises and cuts here and there). I also doubt that he knew the guys was black. Probably thought they were normal people. To me it seems like extreme bullying and should be punished as such.

Secondly, saying Fuck Niggers isn't inherently political. The phrase Fuck Niggers have been sort of become a popular thing to say among white people especially after it was popularized by the bluegrass song Clinch Mountain Top by Earl Scruggs. The same goes for saying White Supremacy Gas the Kikes. It is just a common that white people say these days. Its like when you call your friends faggots, doesn't mean you are making a homophobic slur. Its just part of your vocabulary because of your culture.

>Saying fuck white people in the context of gagging and torturing a white person doesn't necessarily mean that communicating hatred of all whites was part of their intent.

Literally, what the fuck you jew nigger? Are you claiming that niggers are incapable of hating whites? Are you claiming that their hatred of whites wasn't obvious from the red-handed evidence on video?

This is cut and dry. Of course they will receive heavy sentences for what they did, and proving this up in a court of law is the responsibility of a prosecutor. However, their hatred of whites is patent to anyone with eyes.

Kek, that would be glorious, you could sell that shit on Pay Per View and make a billion dollars.

>Saying Fuck White People and Fuck Trump have been so embedded in the black culture that its hard to determine if it is being said with intent of just because it is a cultural norm.

Holy fucking jesus, kid.

>It's hard to determine whether or not them screaming "fuck niggers" while lynching that black guy was racist or just white culture since it's so entrenched in their culture lol idk

>bing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want egg fu Yun roll lawant egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u wantwant egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want egg fu Yun roll laBing bong ching change Chong xao Ying zing u want

What did he mean by this?

I want terrorism charges... This was politically motivated.

Why do you put the moon on your flag? Is it because you can't put your flag on the moon?

Classy

it's time to make "hang Trevor Noah", "white power", and "fuck niggers" popular lexicon among young white people across America

>Why is Trump silent about the Chicago dindus torturing a white trump supporter?

Because Trump is smart. Unlike Sup Forums. He knew there was no reason to get involved until the Chicago PD decided what charges to bring. Now that they've charged the nig-nogs with a hate crime, there's no reason for any white people to be upset or show their power level. Justice is being served. Cold.

I mean if you can then sure go ahead. But these things are not usually forced it happens naturally.

It would be like forcing a meme. Chances are it won't work.

Maybe, I dunno. I think its something to do with kings and traditions or some shit like that. Don't see how that is relevant though

Great Chicago Fire 2: Backdraft Boogaloo when?