CHICAGO DA WILL NOT PURUSE HATE CRIME CHARGES

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CHICAGO SUN TRIBUNE HQ BOYS

>Zakir Muhommad Brown, the district attorney for the city of Chicago. told us today that he will not pursue a hate crime charge against the 4 teens.

>They're getting charged with simple battery and false imprisonment, we shouldn't let one mess up dictate their future.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/charges-coming-in-chicago-beating-aired-on-facebook-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to need a source on this before I start chimping the fuck out

Well to be fair I mean they're still kids. Kids fuck up. White kids do it and have it swept under the rug by their white parents. Black kids deserve a second chance also.

Need source

I leave Sup Forums for a month and this shit happens the day I get back. This familiar rage is coming back to me.

Source on the second quote?

Source it you fag.

>Muhommad
Purge demorats already

>Liberal lawyer cowers before liberal agenda.

Shocking.

fucking source before started this shit here

land of the free my arse

Well, Trump can just investigate Federally, no?

>They're just kids
>they dindu nuffin
Yeah, like all kids I remember when I forcefully kid napped and then violently tortured some autistic kid.
Just part of growing up am I right?
Kys you delusional cuck.

Well what did you honestly expect...

Say what you want, but this is nowhere as bad as Dylann Roof and the Charleston church massacre

please kek, show no mercy on these ignorant noggs

>18
>kid

Yeah, no.

>zakir muhommad brown
ALWAYS A FUCKING DEGENERATE SCUMBAG PANDERING THE LEFTIES LIKE SWISS CHEESE ON A SNOWFLAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have my digits

You have a point, but kill yourself anyway

>Zakir Muhommad Brown
FAKE NEWS
NO FURTHER REPLY

>No Source
>District Attorney is actually Kimberly M. Foxx

Go out on the streets and protest this shit, burgers.
If niggers can do it, you can do it too.

So close

this.

also, where are you on vacation, fellow canuck?

>they're still kids

IF YOU ARE 18 YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT KIDNAPPING AND GAGGING SOMEONE IS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO

STOP MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE THEY ARE NIGGERS YOU KEKED FAGGOT

>chicago.suntimes.com/news/charges-coming-in-chicago-beating-aired-on-facebook-police/
>He acknowledged that the suspects made “terrible racist statements” during the assault, but that investigators believe the victim was targeted because he has “special needs,” not because of his race. But he said authorities are still looking at whether the attack falls under hate crimes statutes.
>Still looking

Clickbait fucking cunt.

You now realise that "hate crime" is an invention of the left to be exclusively used against white people.

Thank you for swallowing this red pill.

I agree, but if it was white """"kids""" who kidnapped a retarded black man and then tortured him while shouting "FUCK NIGGERS" there would be riots and a presidential address.
I want equality and justice.
They should rot in prison

get in your fat fuck Walmart carts and get protesting.

>we shouldn't let one mess up dictate their future
They all have rap sheets out there asshole online, go look.

>Zakir Muhommad Brown, the district attorney for the city of Chicago
ARE YOU FUCKING BURGERS SERIOUS??? FIRST YOU ELECT A NIGGER PRESIDENT THEN THIS FUCKING MUSLIM IS CHICAGO D.A.??
KILL YOURSELVES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're scared. We elected a literal fascist and racist to the White House. What they did was wrong, but I don't blame them, they're young and confused about what is happening in this country.

hahahahha that reminds me when i was 18 and i tortured a retarded kid, good times - oh wait, that never happened, because i am not a nigger

>Zakir Muhammad Brown
>won't pursue hate crime charges in a black on white hate crime

Someone charge him with obstruction of justice and aiding & abetting a criminal

To me, it's infinitely worse.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Did you watch the fucking video???

8/10

Our next move is obvious - start trying to bait Blacks in Chicago and other cities to commit copycat attacks. Convince them that it's "open season on whitey".

See how far liberals' bullshit attitudes stand up to weekly livestreams of White kids being assaulted and tortured while their own media keeps telling them they're not hate crimes.

Hate crime charges are dumb anyways. Brb more strict sentencing because you hate whites. The punishment should fit the crime and just because the motive is prejudice doesn't make the crime any better or worse.

>18 years old
>smoking weed
>committing grand theft auto
>committing kidnapping
>committing hate crime

You're right Dylan Roof is just a kid.

>muh fascism
>muh racism

Libtards are literal parrots

>literal fascist
Its bait but whatevs.
Liberals actually don't know what a fascist is.

>confused

They sounded pretty sure of themselves, enough to livefeed it - not "confused" at all

that's it. this is the last straw

Death is too good for you and them.

dubbs and they are raped many times, before they kill their selves

>Zakir Muhommad Brown
wow send this faggot mail

>literal fascist and racist
Trump is just the tip of the iceberg, faggot. Also, nice b8.

Obviousbait.jpg

>1 post by this ID.

>we shouldn't let one mess up dictate their future
Never hear that said about white who commit "hate" crimes.

>Kids fuck up..

When I was a kid a fuck up for me was like spilling juice on the carpet or breaking a window on accident.

My fuck up wasn't stealing a van, kidnapping a mentally handicapped man and torturing him for 24 hours and live streaming it on the internet.

Dylann did nothing wrong.

>They're getting charged with simple battery and false imprisonment
>not kidnapping

Time to go lynching.

>people literally getting off easy for kidnap and torture
>pssshhhhhtt land of the free

Better luck next time

i think its only fair if i kidnap a retarded black person. im a very impressionable young man just trying to figure things out. its not a hate crime or even a crime at all desu

If whites were blacks theyd burn down the fucking AG office.

>forever
>you're
>here

Why is it so hard for retards to provide a source?

But Roof is likely getting the death penalty, tho

Are those even felonies? Can you fucking imagine the outrage if the races were reversed?

3/10 because it made me reply and also because this will inevitably be said apologetically and unironically by someone in the media

THEY GUD KIDS

THEY DIDNDUNUFFIN

>Zakir Muhommad Brown

They kidnapped a guy, one nig even cut of a part of the scalp. The "worse" thing I did when I was young was collect two ant colonies and made them fight each other. That's the kind of thing you just ignore.

I agree in principle, but this isn't congress getting rid of hate crimes laws. This is blacks covering up any black on white hate crimes

A FUCKEN NIGGER

Why don't a bunch of white kids do the same thing to a black kid and watch as the media and the police call for your heads. Expose their double standards and expose to the average white normie that there is a South african/ Haitian tier war being waged against them. You need show these people that they are fast becoming a hated minority surrounded by envious savage niggers who want nothing more than to make your lives a living hell. America is fast becoming the new south africa and the whites are sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

>literal
>facist
haven't you got a 2/10 antifa pug to try and impress?

Kids doing hard drugs or getting into fights at school deserve a second chance, not young adults choosing to abduct and torture a fucking vegetable because of their skin color.

>Trump decides to investigate Chicago PD
>Uncovers massive cover-up of prosecutors dropping charges for no reason against nigs and other libshit fuckery
>Blows the lid off liberal corruption
>Dozens jailed on various charges

Please kek, i beg of you let this be so!

I wonder who controls this Anti White media

this shit has been happening for decades. the only reason any of you people care or even know about this incident is because it's associated with trump. this is such a load of shit

and now the subversives all flock to Sup Forums to call for race war and retaliation. are we supposed to kidnap a retarded black boy and torture him? that's a laugh. white pride isn't a real thing. this kid is just some stranger and you'll all forget about him soon like you have every other white guy who's forced to live with niggers

if some actual egalitarianism was being exercised here the nogs would be charged with hate crimes and have their lives ruined, rightfully so. our rulers have a responsibility to judge impartially but they've all been brainwashed with anti-white bullshit. they go so far with it they're actually creating nazis.

If the only races were reversed it would on every news network 24/7 and there'd be massive riots in Chicago

Roof is getting justice. He will die.

These niggers are getting off scot-free.

This is not far. This is not just. There is a clear bias and the Chicago police dept. are afraid of giving a just sentence as to not enflame niggers and start riots/protests.

This makes me sick.

CNN, MSNBC, etc would be calling for their executions

Brock Stein has sex with drunk girl
>omg he should have life time imprisonment. We should destroy his professional atheletic career

Black kids kidnap and torture an innocent.
>Let's not get roused up over childs play. They shouldn't have their future destroyed for one little mistake.

Liberals everybody.

typical Chicago I hate this city so much they are defending this so much just because they're scared of the ooga boogas riots and because the victims white

Noted, that's the bar for a hate crime now. Thanks Mr. Moor.

Yeah man, they're only 18 years old. I didnt learn that kidnapping and torturing someone was wrong until i was 27.

Poor kids :(

In race war you would lose in Chicago,it has lot of Niggers and most Whites are Libtards.The other side would be outnumbered by a lot.

OKAY

TIME TO DIE

we handcuffed my friend in hs one time. Good bantz.

Exactly, go and prove it. It would be a massive redpill to average white. They will then finally realise the gravity of the situation today.

>Muhommad
god damnit, is this going to be the new "every time?"

>Sup Forums wants to make racists afraid again
I'm proud of you, comrades.

I'm really starting to hate black people

Fuck you.

It's fake, you retards.

These nigs have priors. This IS their 2nd chance, if not third

Shameless self-bump. This is liberal 101 material.

Mental gymnastics, folks

>1 post by this id
P e c u l i a r.
e
c
u
l
i
a
r

Also I really want those "yous"

this

Haha oh yeah I almost forgot what it was like being carefree and young, kidnapping sperglords and beating them until they drank toilet water on a livestream was practically a tradition.

Dylan Roof got a death sentence just like he deserved. I have no idea why you keep bringing this up?

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light