WAR PLAN RED

Why did the USA develop a war plan to try and bring down the British Empire???
Who would win if this actually happened????

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039453/How-America-planned-destroy-BRITAIN-1930-bombing-raids-chemical-weapons.html#comments

Hearts of Iron 4 BTFO

>We are the eternals ones
We created a monster

bump

Fuck the anglo and fuck the americuck. you're both anti european and anti white. You're the reason why we're in this shit that we're in

First, have a plan for every contingency, no matter how unlikely.

Second, it's good busy-work for a mid-grade officer.

We like fighting
A lot
And we are muilticultural
So whoever you are, we hate you.
Therefore we have plans to invade everyone and anyone
We just need excuses

Shame you aren't any good at it.

Fuck off you mongoloid Asiatic.

Because we weren't friends? It all harkens back to the American civil war. You wanted to be friends with the CSA, so the USA didn't like you.

For the record I think the Brits should have gotten involved and broke the blockade. The CSA army was more than capable of wrecking Yankee ass, it just needed supplied.

Are you an idiot? The US has a plan to defeat every single nation in the world.
t. friends with Air Force military strategist

Says the Queen who lost its empire.

>Not having a plan to kill everyone you meet
I shiggydiggy

Its true faggot. Niggers are called americans and brits over there. You were the ones who brought this faggotry to europe. Fuck you and your cuck multiculti colonies

Every relevant country plans for everything.

After WW2 your country deserved to be annexed by the Soviet Union, its a shame you only had to cede some territory for peace.

Oh no that really hurts my feeling Nigel. Im so mad right now. kek

Still doesnt change the fact that i'm 100% right do i trigger you? Are your feefees hurt?

>Royal Navy officers generally believed that if war did occur, they could transport an army to Canada if asked, but nonetheless saw it as impossible to defend against the much larger United States, so did not plan to do so, as Canada's loss would not be fatal to Britain.

lol

>we

you mean the people who actually matter, right? you aren't a collective part of the United States government. you don't get to act like you share any similarities to them. you're just a nobody loser who takes pride in the accomplishments of others.

No your not right, if it wasn't for you and your German friends the British Empire would still be around, no EU, no UN, no multiculturalism, no holocaust.
YOU GUYS FUCKED EVERYTHING UP AND DESTROYED OUR EMPIRE, BUT WE DESTROYED YOU FIRST

kek you're legit retarded.

Canada is annexed and US loses the Philippines

lol what a huge loss for both sides

The world would win.
You sold the west to the jews in the WW2.

F U C K T H E E T E R N A L A N G L O
U
C
K

T
H
E

E
T
E
R
N
A
L

A
N
G
L
O

They were allegedly contigency plans, similar to Batman and the Justice League.

America had plans to kill everyone back then, probably including New Zealand too

It was just incase, don't think that they hated to or wanted to, it would be a last resort

Any country worth a damn has plans on how to fight other countries.

Its a good exercise, and can be used as a base line just in case.

der ewige anglo

We have a plan to invade leaf land too. You know, just in case...we need it...for reasons.