Europeans will never know great success

Who is laughing now motherfucker!
Papa John is now a billionaire!

forbes.com/sites/danielasirtori/2017/01/05/new-billionaire-how-papa-johns-ceo-john-schnatter-turned-pizza-into-ten-figure-fortune/

>make an amazing profit
>treat people well
>sell to whites and minorities
>getting Payton Manning as pitchman
>BILLIONS

This type of success can never be duplicated in Europe. I love Jesus Christ, President Trump, Papa Johns Pizza and the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

calabrisellarestaurant.com/menu
africacheck.org/reports/race-poverty-and-inequality-black-first-land-first-claims-fact-checked/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/120865/400000-poor-whites-in-south-africa-a-myth-africa-check/
statssa.gov.za/?cat=22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their pizza is garbage though...

>t. Philadelphian

i'm from philadelphia is there supposed to be good pizza here or something

Papa John's pizza is absolute garbage, even compared to shit like dominos and pizza hut.

why is the dick clark productions logo literally a dick?

Literally any family owned Italian pizza joint. They're miles better than the chain stores.

>mfw that 40GIFT promo code during christmas

I can't get over how sickly sweet Papa John's pizza is, it's disgusting.

yuropoors can't into business without sucking commie cock first.

>This type of success can never be duplicated in Europe
You're right, we have small family owned joints that serve food that actually doesn't taste like shit. They are cheaper then the big brands to.

Fuck you talking about?

>$75 billion , Self-made, Spanish

AIn Europe, our governments redistribute the wealth if you make money.

That man clearly is a moor.

Can he stop making his pizzas so fucking dry then?

The European jealousy is pulsating ITT.

Papa John's is excellent value and always comes with a dipping sauce for your crusts! I'll be enjoying some during the NFL playoffs! :)

A fucking rich Moor.

Take your jabroni pizza man, and shove it with the other business "successes" like herbalife.

This is a fucking meme

Not only is family owned pizza expensive as ass, but it can be inconsistent and tastes like shit most of the time

We have it here you fat spacker..

Literally how? Their pizza is garbage. It cost me $40 for a large pizza and 8 wings. Pizza wasn't even that big, and it had waaayyyy too much sauce on it.

Dominigger master race.

>Papa John's is excellent value

Fucking peasants wouldn't know a real pizza if it was sitting right in front of you.

This is cultural misappropriation.

God Bless you, us, and god bless America.

>get rich in MURICA
>by feeding fat people with disgusting """"food""""

If it's value you want get a Costco pizza. It actually tastes good, too.

NO

>This is cultural misappropriation.

It's called improvement. The highest IQ Italians with the most ambition moved to the US and developed an infinitely better Pizza compared to this piece of shit you have in Italy

Gross. What the fuck is that

>tfw here people with a successful bussines are a)mony laundering for some cartel, b)drug delears, c)politician or d)went to the US and came with some money

pic unralted.

greek places are better

americans don't know what real pizza is. i've sampled them across most of your country - family restaurants, fast-food chains...it's all fucking disgusting.

At least we dont live in a continent of niggers

>treat people well
>not willing to pay pennies more for health insurance
kek

Notch says Hello

>Europeans will never know great success
European company will literally soon own all your crop seeds... who will be laughing then?

No you just have one in charge.

>We will live in a country of spics soon, though

I'm sure South Africa's own Chimpshit Deep Dish is superior in comparison

at least we got real, authentic italian pizzas down here from the based italian immigrants. go shove another 10 pizza "pies" down your fat fucking face, nigger.

La Reconquista II!

(((schnatter)))

This guy is telling the truth. I've some terrible budget chain pizza, but at least it's $5-10 for a pizza instead of $25 for one.

Chain pizza is disgusting, even worse is papa johns charges as much as a real pizza. At least dominoes is cheap.

Love me some thin crust buffalo pizza from papa johns

I put jalapeños on it for that extra kick tho

>crust buffalo pizza
> jalapeños

Son, why have you forsaken us?

Isn't this company known for cheating their workers out of fair pay? Anyway their pizza is fucking garbage, and fast food as a concept is degenerate, just make your own pizza.

Either way big conglomerates like this just push small businesses and local pizza places out of the market except in areas like Brooklyn where there's already an established history and culture associated with them. It's a shame.

those niggers made there pizzas smaller then charge $3 extra to make it fucking normal

you know how many free pizzas i got from the VISA checkout shit? I got like 30

>South african has italian immegrants and the usa doesnt.
Lol i hope a nigger throughs a brick through your window

white people down here are on average far more wealthier than white americans and have a much higher standard of living. i'm laughing at your poor ass while i get to relax in my nice mansion in camps bay, by the beach - eating and drinking the most expensive and highest of quality foods and beverages. stay mad, poor fag.

i'm really enjoying this thread

Thats why the wall keeps on growing taller

Maybe I'm just lucky because I live right next to a family owned restaurant that is consistent and fairly priced. 2 large 18 inch pizzas for 19 bucks.

My favorite chain pizza is Pizza Hut. I fucking love that god damn stuffed mozzarella crust.

>just make your own pizza.
I don't have my own pizza oven. A pizza oven is required to make a good pizza

I literally had some Papa John's pizza today.
You should be grateful.

>stuffed mozzarella crust
Thats the only reason anyone ever eats at pizza hut anymore. There pizza is generally dog shit tier they've made the dough fucking thin too at least papa doesn't do that.

The US has a far higher Italian population than South Ebola. You can get shit pizza here too, but the fact remains that pizza is a dish conceived in Italy and perfected in the US.

I usually just get the supreme pizza to cover up the fact that their pizza sucks. I buy it when I'm drunk too, so that probably helps.

There's a place I go to that has slices for $3 and whole 14 inch pizzas for $20, but every other independent pizza joint around here is shit or $4.75 a slice. I just go to Little Caesars when I need a pizza.

Papa John's is dog shit now. I wouldn't wipe my asshole with Papa John's. So much better when I was a kid in the 90's.

yours italians came 100 years ago, they're americans now and have been exposed to the degeneracy of the west, losing all their true heritage and ways. our italians are far newer and have still maintained their superior based mediterranean culture and cuisine.

Cheesy crust is best. The little caesers in LA I was going to for awhile had stuffed crust at it.

all pizza was better in the 90's they've cut back a fuckload now days

little cesars is literally cardboard with tomato sauce and plastic cheese melted on

Europe is where dishes go to stagnate. Europoors are the kinds of retards that would accuse someone of putting too much cheese on a pizza.

Damn that's expensive. Here's the website for the one I go to all the time. Cheap as fuck, and the owner's daughter who works the cashier is a QT.

calabrisellarestaurant.com/menu

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Lies

to be fair it is personal taste/preference at the end of the day.
wrong!
africacheck.org/reports/race-poverty-and-inequality-black-first-land-first-claims-fact-checked/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/120865/400000-poor-whites-in-south-africa-a-myth-africa-check/
statssa.gov.za/?cat=22

it's a shame those whites live in poverty. we could easily take care of them (they're a tiny population/percentage) if the government let us, but it's considered racist.

Can I get some toast with that jelly m8.

>Sell luxury goods to all rich fags around the world
>Be worth €30bn

It's been at last 15 years since I had one of those. They really are pretty gross.

dominoes is far superior, and thats saying something

Who cares, Little Ceasars is better and cheaper anyway.

Nigger tier pizza. Every one I've been to has been in the shit part of town and half are behind bullet proof glass

>Europeans will never know great success

>No you just have one in charge.
Not for much longer, and never again for a half century at the least .

You have to work harder on your bait dude.

>wellingtongrey.com

oh fuck off

>steal pizza hut's recipes
>somehow make them worse
>????
>profit!

> billionare
pleb

That list is so bullshit on so many levels that it's not even relevant as a bad joke

Good job, really.
Theres no Pizza Hut in Novosibirsk, but theres is Papa Jones and bunch of local deliveries.

this is some ungodly shilling right here
i think this guy may actually be getting paid
papa johns is actually relatively expensive as fuck i worked there for almost four months near the end of 2016 and people constantly complained about how
expensive things were. its the most expensive chain. also, i learned there from my boss that one slice of sausage pizza there has 400-600 calories. thats not what the internet will tell you though. and then people take the crust and dip it in literal butter. Some people would spend like 4 dollars on butter sauce, which is actually only 8 sauces. basically, papa john shilled and fucked his way to a billion while making people fat and poor and I don't know why we should celebrate someone like that. The last thing we need is more raping and shilling.
ironically enough, this advertisement worked and i could really go for some pizza now. then again, a fat salami sandwhich sounds fucking delicious too.

Papa johns is fresh made. Dough is never more than 1 day old. Veggies are cut fresh daily. Pizza slut is a small factory. Once they did the $10 pizza deal they dropped in quality massively.

PJ's is complete garbage. There's a cup of sugar in the sauce in every LG pizza. A cup of sugar. In every pizza.

Fantastic point. They cut their vegetables fresh and make them affordable for families. This literal hipster cunts in Brooklyn charge you $38.00 for a large because they grew the basil on the rooftops.

Thank you based Papa!

>treats people well
you think that because you read it, but when i worked at pj everyone was miserable and treated like shit.

but does he have a partnership with Hatsunay Meeku?

fuck off you horrible shill. stick your fucking dick in a blender and then go sit in traffic for two hours to get to your tiny jail call where you stuff your face.

>A pizza oven is required to make a good pizza
what is a pizza stone ?