Blacks attacking whites

I'm looking to put up some posters at my T14 law school headlined "#WhiteLivesMatter" now that the news is pretty redpilling.

I forget all the good examples of whites falling victim to black crime. Can I ask Sup Forums to dump relevant images?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE_ZFVUuL-o
youtube.com/watch?v=rqRrlq_Oa6g
youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90
youtube.com/watch?v=hDZwPbRh0jQ
newsninja2012.com/beloved-cop-shot-and-killed-by-thug-while-serving-arrest-warrant/
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/police-investigating-package-filled-with-cash-dropped-off-at-door-of-slain-family/2015/05/20/a100af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html
snopes.com/politics/crime/roderickscott.asp
snopes.com/politics/crime/marleylion.asp
huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/teenagers-set-boy-on-fire_n_1320993.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-teen-donated-heart-dead-crime-spree-cops-article-1.2169324
cnn.com/2015/04/01/us/anthony-stokes-heart-transplant-death/
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
thefreethoughtproject.com/man-killed-refusing-id-dropping-stray-cat-animal-shelter-4-months-answers/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/autumn-pasquale-dad-blames-killer-parents-raising-murderer-article-1.1474533
abcnews4.com/story/29250751/sheriff-a-significant-step-made-as-4-people-named-in-allison-griffor-murder-case
wpxi.com/news/news/local/only-11-family-man-coma-after-random-attack-says-h/nmmk4/
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-of-fatal-metro-stabbing-was-a-recent-american-u-grad-loved-dc/2015/07/05/e12dd2ea-2324-11e5-aae2-6c4f59b050aa_story.html
cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/new-jersey-pennsylvania-multiple-homicides/index.html
goerie.com/14-year-old-charged-in-erie-homicide#
newsok.com/article/3865110
abc13.com/archive/9220368/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBLIK0ofs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
american-vanguard.org/posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/scientists-confirm-people-age-different-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relevant to everyone's interests. Bump FOR YOU

White man attacked in parking garage in Charlotte

youtube.com/watch?v=xE_ZFVUuL-o

There was the Trump supporter dragged from his car

youtube.com/watch?v=rqRrlq_Oa6g

youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90

youtube.com/watch?v=hDZwPbRh0jQ

If you had been enslaved and tortured for 300 years, you would want to kill your oppressors too.

this was proven false and over a traffic dispute

your next line will be "(((you)))"

Not images, but the book "White Girl Bleed Alot."
Full of unreported/under-reported instances of black-on-white crime.

I read most of the book, but in my experience individuals stories with images are far more powerful than textual accounts and statistics.

Really was it? I didn't hear about it at all. I'm really not trolling, I just want to make an accurate and red-pilling poster that will hopefully will trigger enough students to make school or state news.

(You)

Niggers life for over 300 years? Damn, tell me more.

You mean the niggers acient ancestors?
You must be fucking with people

newsninja2012.com/beloved-cop-shot-and-killed-by-thug-while-serving-arrest-warrant/

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/police-investigating-package-filled-with-cash-dropped-off-at-door-of-slain-family/2015/05/20/a100af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

snopes.com/politics/crime/roderickscott.asp - black man acquitted for killing teenager breaking into a car

snopes.com/politics/crime/marleylion.asp - 17 year old white kid robbed and murdered by innocent black men

huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/teenagers-set-boy-on-fire_n_1320993.html - black kids set 8th grade white kid on fire for being white

nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-teen-donated-heart-dead-crime-spree-cops-article-1.2169324
cnn for liberals: cnn.com/2015/04/01/us/anthony-stokes-heart-transplant-death/

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf - blacks 1/3 of serial killers

thefreethoughtproject.com/man-killed-refusing-id-dropping-stray-cat-animal-shelter-4-months-answers/ - White man is shot and killed by police because he did not provide an ID when attempting to give a stray cat to a shelter. Police are tight lipped about the whole thing and no information is released. Not a peep from the media, which instead labels him as a far-right type (all of his family members denied this) to help cover it up. There's your fucking white guy getting gunned down by asshole cops and unfairly (and falsely) harangued by the media, but since it doesn't make race-bait articles and give readers the same sense of moral authority, no one gives a fuck.

cont

nydailynews.com/news/crime/autumn-pasquale-dad-blames-killer-parents-raising-murderer-article-1.1474533 - autumn pasquale murder for bike

abcnews4.com/story/29250751/sheriff-a-significant-step-made-as-4-people-named-in-allison-griffor-murder-case - 4 blacks murder 5 year old white girl

wpxi.com/news/news/local/only-11-family-man-coma-after-random-attack-says-h/nmmk4/ - father beaten into being a vegetable by blacks over $60 and a phone

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-of-fatal-metro-stabbing-was-a-recent-american-u-grad-loved-dc/2015/07/05/e12dd2ea-2324-11e5-aae2-6c4f59b050aa_story.html - innocent black man wanted after dispatching racist university student who would not give reparations

cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/new-jersey-pennsylvania-multiple-homicides/index.html - innocent black man driven to murder 7 in 2 states by institutional racism

goerie.com/14-year-old-charged-in-erie-homicide# - horribly oppressed 14-year-old elementary student wrongly charged for murdering an evil white man for his bike

newsok.com/article/3865110 - derek posey murder of amy gibbins and her child for a debit card

abc13.com/archive/9220368/ - innocent black woman murders 12 year old boy by torturing him to death with a blowtorch

>Relevant Dr. William Luther Pierce broadcast
"Hate Crime - 1998"
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBLIK0ofs

Flash mob attacks white student at Temple U

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3868324/Students-beaten-horse-punched-mob-attacks-university.html

Sometimes the white victim is holding a firearm.

From an earlier thread:

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

tl;dr: Around Blacks, Don't relax.

Use these posters, OP.

american-vanguard.org/posters/

youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

Blacks hate whites. But whites are staying civilized.

b-but if niggas iz kangz n sheit, didn't they enslave the jews to build dem pyramids?

your next line will be (((you)))

>this pic
It was right at this moment when Burgers realized that they fucked up.

this was proven false and over a traffic dispute.

>american-vanguard.org/posters/

That imagry might work on you and me, but it isn't going to work on normies.

The news cycle is a poor disabled white was kidnapped by feral black teens because he was white and because they hated Trump. If I'm going to use that story, I need to argue that this isn't the only case and it is actually whites under attack, not blacks. #whitelivesmatter would also be a strong turnabout play.

your next line will be "(((you)))

Colin Flaherty on YT.

>Burgers

Don't you mean the French?

You know how this is going to end: you will be framed an "alt-right NAZZIII" spreading hate speach.

Good luck anyways.

Never relax.

Why aren't they killing Muslims and Jews then, who dominated the slave trade for the vast majority of the time, and go for whitey instead who was the only group to abolish slavery in history?

So I'm looking at this DoITForState twitter....how come american college students age like shit? These people look like they're in their upper twenties or early thirties.

People age at different rates. Poorer/Lower class people tend to have the genes that make them age more quickly. Also america's sun is more suited for brown people, so if white people spend too much time in the American sun they age faster.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/scientists-confirm-people-age-different-rates/

As long as I stick to tactics also used by BLM I'm pretty safe with the "what-about-you" response. Also I plan to hang the flyers up anonymously so I can wait to see the response. I'm not totally risk-adverse.

This case turned me against Blacks in the US.

I through that Beyonce cd right out the fucking window.