HATE CRIMES CONFIRMED

All 4 suspects charged with hate crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecre.org/new-home-office-guidelines-limit-scope-of-dubs-amendment/
twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/817075417681108992
wgntv.com/2017/01/05/4-charged-with-hate-crime-in-facebook-live-torture-of-man-with-special-needs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bu whi? They just keids! They dindo nuffin.

Can't see how they couldn't be

Whether disabled or race, both are hate

Fuck 'em

Can't wait for blm riots

I thought blacks couldn't commit hate crimes against whites? are they gonna go with the tard angle?

Talcum X weighs in.

ecre.org/new-home-office-guidelines-limit-scope-of-dubs-amendment/

Well i hope its not a 'Racial Hatecrime'. This would redpill the masses even more than Trayvon Martin.

anti-white hate crime or anti-tard?

thats an important distinction

SJW believe there is no such thing as anti-white hate crimes

So tweets are considered reliable sources now?

What difference does it make?

He's a Fox News reporter and very reliable. I mean he could be wrong here, but unlikely.

>from last october
oh boy, the niggress already has a criminal record
shit is gonna git gud

given his status as a retarded man who got beaten up by his classmates, I'd expect shaun king to be more sympathetic to a retarded man who got beaten up by his classmates.

Oh OK. I didn't know who he was

>journalists are considered reliable sources now?
You tell me

b-but its the crackers fault for not checking his privilege.

Doesn't this shit all over Sup Forumss view of how the court is cucked?

How can it be anything elsebbut racial?

> FUCK DONALD TRUMP
> FUCK WHITE PEOPLE BRUH

you can literally hear them say this multiple times.... They aren't shouting, fuck disabled people bruh, wish they were but they aren't.

link to tweet
twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/status/817075417681108992

Anyone else notice this broke directly after that thread which KEK shat an unholy number of digits on?

Chicago needs nigger extermination squads.

>Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that the four black suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the assault but that police believe the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race.

Also:
A Calgary indigenous woman who knocked out a Caucasian woman’s tooth while yelling “I hate white people,” didn’t commit a racially motivated crime, a judge says.

“The offender said, ‘I hate white people’ and threw a punch,” Van Harten said in his ruling.

“There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim,” he said.

“I am not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that this offence was, even in part, motivated by racial bias.”

Take a stand white people.

3rd world problems require 3rd world solutions

why is a hate crime even a thing? Why is hurting someone over their race and worse than hurting them for any other reason? Isn't assault assault?

My heart is still pounding. Never seen such a blessed thread.

PRAISE KEK

Basically those 4 are totally fucked.

Now I hope someone sets up a GoFundMe for this guy's injuries and shit.

i thought they had just announced that they weren't gonna charge as hate crime

more good news

Truly, Kek has done for us that no other gods could.

I day regardless of the outcome of this we use the media's handling of it to redpill the normies on black-on-white crime statistics. It could be the next psyops. Imagine #whitelivesmatter trending with STATISTICS on twitter.

The law was invented to punish white people more than others. Only when it is pushed for against non-whites is it suddenly a crazy law to liberals.

you're falling for baitposters

>journalists writing news stories about trump tweets
>bernie sanders using a trump tweet as a visual aid in a senate meeting

welcome to current year news lad

they wont be convicted
obongo will give them all medals

ON WHICH SIDE?!

Logic and Rationale aren't welcome in this timeline user.

Why tho? Isn't this nigga white? He should with his white brethren

White people confirmed SJW.

Hate crime classification should be eliminated.

CONFIRMED
wgntv.com/2017/01/05/4-charged-with-hate-crime-in-facebook-live-torture-of-man-with-special-needs/

hahaha DOUBLE THAT SENTENCE MO FUCKKKKAAAAAAAA

Any caps, good sir?

Holy fuck

Niggers think the nazis were bad.

american whites are scarier

If we ever have a global solar flare they'll see

how many years is a hate crime?

this better be real

she looks like that drooling Pepe, with the beeny hat

What does being charged with a hate crime even do? Does it add too the sentence or is it just a feat?

Chicago police literally on damage control.

AP reporting it now, too.

Smart move to do so instead of double down on 'mistakes of youths'. Seriously, it was a pretty heinous crime, and white America is out for blood on this one. The attackers will be made an example of for sure.

appears so

>AP: BREAKING: Hate crime, battery charges filed against four black suspects accused in beating of white man streamed live on Facebook

Off to prison, Jamal

King Nigger will pardon them.

you can just tell her mother drank a lot while pregnant

this is actually true, their earlier statement is because they just had them in custody. they hadn't reviewed the whole thing yet so they didn't openly confirm the hate crime

how does it feel to be hours ahead of police detectives doing their jobs

well its basically a multiplier.

Once they get sentenced for their federal crimes (you have to serve atleast 80% of your time for federal crime).

You basically double it with a hate crime charge

>never ruled out
They tried their fucking best to cover it and they couldnt. How could they when the fucking video clearly shows it is racial hate?

It makes the punishments much more severe as it's not just looked at as an attack on an individual, but also an attack on an entire group of people.

>Battery charges
>Kidnapping and torturing
Wat

It will only be declared a hate crime because the dude was autistic. It will not be because of "fuck white people" and "fuck Donald Trump."

Furthermore, this is a bad thing. Normies on websites like Reddit and Imgur are outraged by this and it needed to be swept under the rug by authorities in order to redpill normies.

more confirmation, justice

Not for a few decades now, no they havent been.

He so #woke!

>american whites are scarier
stop it Cletus

that's becuase the other gods r gay

>Black folk are held super-responsible for every mistake and criminal offense made. We rarely have to march for justice in our communities. American prisons are full of black folk who are being held responsible for every mistake they’ve ever made.

>Furthermore, I have routinely seen tens of thousands of African-Americans standing up and fighting and protesting for white victims of police brutality and toxic masculinity.

>The Alt-Right Movement does not care about violence in this country. Thousands of whites murder people every year, but you’d be hard pressed to find a protest or march headed by their movement on white on white crime.

>I have never once heard one person in this movement mock the disabled. You know who I did see and hear mocking the disabled? Donald Trump. You know I did hear openly advocating violence from the microphone at his rallies last year? Donald Trump. He has drastically lowered the standard of decency for this country to a level that I have never seen before.

mixed with tiger woods

>unholy

Indeed.

It really is his fault. You don't go blaming the leopard for mauling the zookeeper.

Finally some fucking good news!

I think this is the first time I've heard of a non-white person being charged with a hate crime.

color me surprised.

NIGGERS BTFO

No kidnapping and torture? What is this?

Turn on Pravda comrades. It's real.

Honestly hope some nogs push is shit in when he eventually goes 'how do you do fellow blacks' in the wrong neighborhood.

This isn't a bad idea

Made me chuckle
Thanks

thread?

conservashit drumpfkins have been saying this for years, but only now can I see this

I could go for some Johnny Rebel right about now lads

This is why you carry a gun. Fuck the commies.

WE USED MEME MAGIC TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

We can all shut up now and know that blacks don't have a free pass to terrorise innocent white people.

Yeah, it seems like tying someone up and holding them against their will for over 24 hours is a bit more than battery.

saved.

top 3 movie for me

Anyone else think this is the result of the huge backlash on online media?

I honestely think they would've gotten away with the hate crime charge otherwise.

cant wait for them to get 3 months community service because they were just dumb kids n shit

PRAISE!

I went to the black bitches facebook and this is actually how she writes.

Its fucking unreal.

Right. Never pay attention to the news anyways after this election (not that I did before)

stfu dumb meme lover paki, back to fucking islamabad with your retarded ass

Seriously, can someone tell how many years in prison can they get?

About half the blacks here have FAS. When sampled from inner city areas between the ages of 0 and 30 the number goes up to four out of five.

The world as a whole often fails to grasp just how bad American niggers are.

fug wait

this thread

>So yeah every other day some black people might rob, assault or kill you BUT Donald Trump made a funny voice once so there!

2017 is looking golden.