Happy now?

they will be charged to full extent of the law. i swear you are worse than sjws. real activism is only needed when pigs or whites commit atrocities which go unpunished. blacks are always punished excessively

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNjrBUzXDJk
youtube.com/watch?v=OvU5pdvHgiM
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sjws get upset over frog images online
>non-sjws get upset over a mentally handicapped boy being kidnapped and tortured because of his race
Not same-same.

We're using their tactics against them. If they don't like them they can try to get them repealed and everyone wins

This.

Sup Forums get's triggered easily

>We're using their tactics against them.

And holding them to their own rules. It's a classic Alinsky move.

>waaah you have to obey by the rules i agreed on but i dont have to
>waaaaah why do i have to agree to the rules of the game

stfu

No, that's called being a whiny hypocrite.

Isn't kidnapping a life sentence in America? 25 years minimum or something?

It literally was a hate crime though, if you defend these people you are scum

reminder that if it wasn't for Jewish control and manipulation of the media, effectively turning it into a sophisticated sonic weapon, inner city kids would be patriots and our greatest ally

>Are you happy?
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NNjrBUzXDJk

youtube.com/watch?v=OvU5pdvHgiM

No you dense moron, complaining about the same rules being used against them is hypocrisy

>nigger project court in chicago

they will get off free

>Classic Alinsky move
Good. It's how ACORN was shut down, and its how the right should deal with the left. We radicals now.

I know this is a b8 thread, but I am little happy

Good. What they did was disgusting and I hope they fucking rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

>blacks are always punished excessively

probably because they ones being punished have lengthy criminal records

>inb4 Jury Nullification

you have a special kind of autism

the left doesn't understand why being a hypocrit is bad. while taking the high road will be preferable, they don't even know it exists

Kek will punish OPs children and family with autism for generations to come with those digits

Cry more, you lost.

(you)

Fpbp south Japan

>What is recidivism.

>blacks are always punished excessively

lol nice tumble talking point

in reality this is not even close to being true

>No, that's called being a whiny hypocrite.

you are posting on Sup Forums
has being hypocrites and using people own tactics against them only better EVER bothered us? ever?

sending them to prison is like sending white kids to college. they will get out in no time at all and do worse shit.

It amazes me how some murderer will have like 50 prior convictions. At some point the sentence should increase, and if you are too stupid to stop committing crimes, by the 20th conviction your sentence has increased to a life sentence.

It's unfortunate that they were charged with a hate crime because it would have been a greater redpill if they weren't. We don't want white people to think (((the system))) is their friend.

I watched the absolute debacle of Don Lemon and Symone Sanders on CNN flinching, unable to attribute the kidnapping as a hate crime, or more importantly "evil". And as a black American, I know that word in black communities is the one that really stings. You can commit any kind of crimes or brutality against someone, but if you can justify it where you're the victim or you we're desperate or some shit where you can't be called out for the uncaring, twisted person that you are, then it's okay.

Good. What those idiots did was a hate crime, twice over to that white, handicapped person. What they did was evil and done in hate, and my community and circle needs to deal with that Brand.

are they also being tried for kidnapping and attempted murder? how does that work in merica?

Yes it feels right to me op.

It was a crime of hatred.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/

>Police declined to give the race of the attackers or the victim. In the video, the attackers appear black. The victim appears to be white.

"appear to be"

The media is so pathetic

Obama will pardon them to "prevent furthermore racial tensions."

I will be happy, if they suspend the niggers. 30 cm from the ground should do it.

They'll be punished equally under the law. This makes a very strong point. Go fuck yourself.

You have a link to that? Sounds entertaining

>The media is so pathetic

I swear I saw one where they said "the video footage appears to allege"

Being the bigger man doesn't work. We've turned our cheek.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg

This is the video I saw, it's edited for entertainment purposes, but the words are there.

>The media is so pathetic

sadly, that's quite an accomplishment for the Washington Post. if the New York Times even covers the story they will probably refer to them as teens who knew each other, like it was some kind of teenage argument.

>Charging powerless/oppressed minorities with a hate crime for their actions against their oppressor
Drumpfkins I swear day of the rope is coming for you shitters

Do not lump Japanese people with those savages.

>wahhhh charging people for hate crimes should only apply when they're white
yeah nah fuck you

Boo fucking who we bitched about it and demanded punishment. If the rolls were reversed cities would be burning today so not the same thing.

>its okay when liberals do it

Sweet, sweet justice. :3

This tactic doesn't work. Never will. Fuck off with your flawed logic and retarded liberal propaganda. Alinsky would roll his eyes at your repetitive incompetence.

Exactly. Funny that we now understand and use their mentor's tactics better than they do. It's not just that they're dumb and ignorant. They've also largely become what he wanted to fight.

Nice