OH NO!

How did this get on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/01/05/4-charged-with-hate-crime-in-facebook-live-torture-of-man-with-special-needs/
youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OY VEY DELET

Convigton like from Convict?

Oh dear what a shame ;)))))))))

>Bond amount 1.500$
Can pay with welfare checks?

Tis truly a pity.

dem dead eyes

Confirmed hate crime

wgntv.com/2017/01/05/4-charged-with-hate-crime-in-facebook-live-torture-of-man-with-special-needs/

HOW THE FUCK IS BAIL ONLY $15K?!! It should be at least ten times that for this nigger.

this is from an earlier arrest, last october, and its $1500

15K? Are you retarded? That says fifteen hundred. And it's also from October 2016. It's from a shoplifting charge.

Oh, gotcha.

Bond is typically 10% of bail, so bail would've been $15K in that case.

This
My dad beat up his boss and bail was set at 500,000.

No priors either, and the boss needed almost no medical attention.

My dad served 2-4 was out in 19 months and is now making 80k in a good factory job.

He's my hero, even in his lowest of failures he still succeeds.

man, you blacks really look fucking disgusting

ain't nothing racist about that, you just do, sorry

I hate it when that happens!

This bond is 10% of bail.

I never really understand this. Does it mean the bonding company owes the other 90% if you run and therefor has a financial incentive to bounty hunt your ass down?

>October

youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

Pray that legal Justice prevails against the niggers who tortured that poor white man.

Yes it's of her previous arrest.

"Bonds are bail monies paid by a bail bond company. The defendant secures a loan with collateral, such as a car or house. He also pays a set fee, usually 10% of the bail amount. The bail bondsman then pays the court a portion of the bail monies and guarantees that the rest will be paid if the defendant disappears."

Praise Kek for this wonderful gift.

This nigger deserves to be gassed