Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimurti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rank-Raglan_mythotype
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vapor, water, ice.

All h2o, but all different forms.

Wow that's tough to understand

A means to explain God, invented entirely by man. A way to convolute man's relationship with God so that people are more reliant on the church for understanding.

That's modalism, technically a heresy

>t. Protestant heretic

The Mother, The Maiden and the Crone.

This user got it all down: Trinity is a symbol of the society.
Think of it as a kind of rainbow:
Whites=victims
Shitskins=Persecuters
Brown shirts=rescuers

But together they form a single, blurry mess like in Sacramento (pic related): change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

>Red pill me on the trinity
jew, spacejew, spiritjew

It's literally the reason that Islam is growing faster than christianity. Most people want and need to be religious. The most simple and coherent is Monotheism. Islam does this simply, its says that there is only 1 god, and that he sends messengers to people.

The Trinity, unless revized or finalized to make sense, will be the doom of christianity.

Yahweh described through distinct generative aspects linguistically, such as the most high elohim, the 4 winds / spirit, and the living word.

It becomes clear when reading scripture with greek and hebrew concordance which aspect you are dealing with. Without such understanding the word is as nonsensical as the atheist feels.

>if a=b and b=c, then a=c
Why do christfags bot understand basic logic

thats modalism noob

It's like a third of the kaballah, which is like a third of this.

nice try

please come visit
/christian/
and /christ/
over on
ch

thankyou, and enjoy.

You are Horus, son of Isis and Osiris.

What do I win ?

One imaginary lord and master (because you're a slave and you need it, right?) *3.

I think I get it now

>Red pill me on the trinity
>Hard mode:
>Don't use the term hypostatic union

Its pretty much self-explanatory... Its literally this pic...

wow

I understand now

It's like the federal government. Congress makes the laws, President enforces the law, Supreme Court interprets the laws. All are the federal government, but one is not the other. The Father creates love, the Son brings the love, the Holy Spirit interprets the love inside of us.

Brahma
Shiva
Vishnu

1) the life principle
2) the motion principle
3) the spiritual principle

Gnostics were way more based than modern Christcucks

The only trinity is the PEE PEE, THE POO POO and the PEPE!

It's neoplatonic heresy

This guy knows what's up.

This breaks the logical law of identity

if:

A = D
B = D
C = D

Then A = B and C, B = A and C, and C = B and A

What is the purpose of the pole he's carrying?

the Baptism of Christ
Holy Ghost Appeared as a dove
Jesus Christ was in the waters
God the Father bore witness to the Baptism

Trinity is heresy

Please elaborate, the holy trinity thing is basically the only problem I have with the bible

Gnostics were crypto pagans.
Frankly a bit too platonic for me

The law of three, triamazikamno.

>the Baptism of Christ
>Holy Ghost Appeared as a dove
>Jesus Christ was in the waters
>God the Father bore witness to the Baptism

If Jesus was God, then "god the father bore witness to the baptism" is logically consistent, because that would mean that he literally experienced it.

If the holy ghost appeared as a dove, and God is both Jesus and the holy ghost, then that would simply mean that god was experiencing multiple points of reference at once, i.e., his consciousness was incarnated into two separate forms at one time, which would be logically consistent.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism

It's a hypostatic union.

Even though I find things difficult to ponder, I know that Christianity is the only thing that can save western civilization.

However, I fear your observation is correct, and I've thought of it before.

I've got some arguments though. I'll flesh them out when I get off work.

Its just a meme.

A father, passing down knowledge to his son, maintaining a nuclear family, and having faith is the strongest force of creation on the planet.

It creates the most potential life, and is the closest path for humanity to return to god (keep improving until we hit a tech/evolutionary singularity moment).

We were dumb animals that found a way to become something more.

1. Father gives holy spirit to his son.
2. Goto 1.

There is one "substance" which is God, the divine. This divine substance is in three persons which share that same single, divine essence. God is God. God is also a man. God is also a spirit.

It's hard to come up with a good analogy, but consider a raw, uncracked egg. There is shell, which is neither yolk nor albumen. There is yolk, which is neither shell nor albumen. There is albumen, which is neither shell nor yolk. They are all very different, distinct things. There's only one egg, though. Not a perfect analogy so take it as that, yes it will fall apart if you try to stretch it any further. You would need shell, yolk, and albumen to all be fully egg for it to really work. In the physical realm, which is all most people can understand, you don't have enough "dimensions" to conceptualize the interaction between personhood and divinity.

>muh schism

it's a pre Christian idea, look ate the Triple spiral symbol.

Past, present, future

Mother, maiden, crone

God doesn't exists.

is it the inspiration for Zelda's triforce?? Mind blown!!!

Ive always been taught that the holy spirit is a member of the trinity and has equal authority with the father and the son. Reading the bible it always seemed to me that the holy spirit is more like the father and the son's right hand man who does everything on earth on behalf of the father and son since the Bible saysthey both sit in heaven.

2 cor 13:14 says
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all."

The father and the son have equal authority since Jesus said "I and the father are one" (john 10:30), but I don't know if that refers to them being two different entities but having the same essence, will, power and authority, or if it means theyre the same entity. That is up to interpretation.

I personally believe they are two separate entities with the same essence, power, will, and authority, but the son chooses to submit to the father.

According to my interpretation of 2 cor 13:14, it is the fathers love and will for the son to have descended to earth to defeat sin and death before returning to heaven. After returning to heaven, the father and son sent the helper to earth with their power to intimately work with humanity to reveal the son and the father to those who are willing to submit to their will.

I believe the godhead is the father and the son, and the holy spirit is the angels collectively working on behalf of god on the earth.

VNot a true hindu myself. But here goes,
Brahma : creation
Vishnu : preservation
Shiva : Destruction

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimurti

Its retarded just like most ibrahimic things

>If Jesus was God, then "god the father bore witness to the baptism" is logically consistent, because that would mean that he literally experienced it.
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

>incarnated into two separate forms at one time
I can't really argue with that. I believe that a spirit can't split.

Not that hard. They are the faces of God, the ways in which His vast infinity is made understandable to us. Also 5th dimensional jewish physics

this thread is such a dispointment wow

The Holy Trinity worshipped by Christians (= God's people = actual Jews in the bible) is composed of

>God

The Father, The Eternal, The Creator, Commander of the Holy Armies. The one from which everything (consciouscness/energy/matter) comes from. The Creator of mankind and the universe. Loves us inconditionally as we are His children and used to be clean of sin (not since the fall obvosuly). Created free will which our interest, which is basically the reason why everything's fucked up now.

>Jesus

His Son, the word of God made flesh, the way the truth and the life, the power and wisdom.

He is literally a part of God (His Son) that he sent in our humanly body/flesh, but not by sin (procreation) but by spirit.

The Son made a heavenly transaction by shedding His godly blood in the sole purpose of buying our redemption for our lives full of sin (not only sins in the fles, even feelings like hate/jealousy,lying all those low frequency craps that bound us to dark planes of reality/aka da devil).

>the vatican has a hardrock cafe in it, gift shop, and other bullshit.

Im pretty sure of two things. The new testament overrides the old, and Jesus was really not ok with that kind of behavior.

just sayin'

>we believe in a personal god
>except when we dont and he is 3 different things at once

Jesus is the son of god, and the holy spirit is gods materialistic appearance on earth.

Didnt Jesus pray to god? Didnt he talk about sitting next to his father in heaven? Didnt god bless him when he was praying on the mountain?

This is correct

This "Trinity" bullshit appeared nowhere in Christianity until the Greeks stuck their finger in everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rank-Raglan_mythotype

I'm not a muslim. I want to believe in Christianity, I have read theology and everything, but I have found no sufficient argument for the Trinity. And its so repressed from mainstrem Christian discourse just how fundamental to Christianity it is.

all 3 persons of God have a unique role in the salvation of God's elect.

the Father foreknows his people, he sent the son into the world to live a sinless life and have the sins of the elect imputed to him and his righteousness imputed into the hearts of the elect. the spirit regenerates the heart of every member of God's people, making them believe in Jesus Christ, and works to conform them to the image of Christ throughout their life

all other religion's Gods are impersonal. the muslim God doesn't communicate with his people. he's just an impersonal force that muslims yell allahu akbar at when they're stressed out.

>>If Jesus was God, then "god the father bore witness to the baptism" is logically consistent, because that would mean that he literally experienced it.
>Matthew 3:17
>And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Omnipresence. God has the ability to exist at multiple points of reference.

>>incarnated into two separate forms at one time
>I can't really argue with that. I believe that a spirit can't split.

Maybe not you or I, but perhaps that is what differentiates the holy spirit from us (God's ability to exist within multiple points of reference simultaneously)?

I do believe that is what the stories are referencing (God's omnipresence).

I've always thought of it like this, but it's likely a very simplistic example or likely not exact but...

The heart isn't the lung, the lung isn't the kidney and the kidney isn't the heart, but all three are considered to be a part of the body and work together within the body to ensure it can function properly.

They're all separate within the exact same thing, in the case of the trinity, it would be the divine nature of God which exist technically as separate entities but embody, or a part of, the same Divine essence.

Surface Christian theology is shit tier. Focus on its deeper theology and moral teachings

it's like that
we are flesh, soul and spirit as God made us to his image, why do you say that's wrong?

>Omnipresence
I believe the Holy Ghost is omnipresent because he lacks a body. I believe God the Father has a perfected body

What's that?

The way I see it is the Nicene Creed was made to make it so they can't be called polytheists.
It was created 325 AD so this is long after Jesus' Apostles were killed off and it was made without any authority of from God