TRUMPETS BTFO

THEY ARE PLANNING TO START A GOFUNDME FOR THE 3 KIDS WHO KIDNAPPED THE TRUMP SUPPORTER

HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE MONEY TO PAY THEIR BOND

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek has blessed this thread

link or it didnt happen you faggot

Which they? BLM...?

>Black "people"
>Having disposable income to fund a defense team
>Not spending it on blunts, rims, and 40's instead

#BLMKidnapping hashtag on Twitter has riled up a bunch of SJW

This

>PAY THEIR BOND
Complete waste of money.

NO REFUNDS

They also want a black or Muslim judge to be assigned this case because it would be racism if it's a white privilege judge

you actually think it's blacks wanting to pay their bond?

Get real, it's a bunch of white cucks that will fund it.

dey wuz dindus n shieet

I know plenty of people (mostly white part-time workers) in Portland and Seattle that would give their entire paycheck to spite Trump and white supremacists

Post yfw their bond is set over one million dollars for the crimes they're charged with

That's fine. We got that hero cop some help, so it's alright.

>people who unquestioningly believe anything they read on the internet as long as it reinforces their current beliefs

if witnessed, then the whole thing is a PR disaster and one of the 3 yoof get shanked in prison

If it's GoFundMe, just report it, it's against their ToS to raise money for anyone associated with a crime.

It's happened before and Sup Forums led the way on a few.

Source and who is they?

Proofs?

So what they are going to jail.

Also if people want to throw money away on that then we are better off. Because they are retarded and now they have less money to spend on worse shit.

>yfw their individual bonds are set to over one million for their crimes
>yfw SJW cucks raise $4 million to bail them all out
>yfw all 4 of them commit crimes while out on bond
>yfw they get sentenced again without bail

So?

Chances are it will happen whether we see a link or not. I wouldn't be surprised if there's people on social media calling them heroes for standing up to whitey.

Good. Let them keep digging that hole.

Trump won't even need to run by the time the next election rolls around, he can just watch the left commit suicide and drink champagne.

Let's start raising money for the victim and his family, he's probably on some sort of program or treatment for his disability
Let's do some good to counteract the unbelievable levels of faggotry lately

Mostly its just that I believe there are people dumb enough to do this. Not that this reinforces something.

Also we did one for that cop so pottery.

Let's start a gofundme to buy a fucking 200ft pole and rope to drop these fucks from so we can see their heads rip off their body when they reach the bottom

If they're released on bond
someone will kill all of them

www gofundme com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

The goal has already been met twice.

That's cool, happy to see something good come out of this mess

hey OP where is this supposed gofundme? Sounds like bait.

p.s. nice trips

SOMEONE STOP THIS FUCKING RIDE

I WANT OFF

they've been charged with hate crime. 20+ years in jail, my friend

With what? Their parents money?

I saw a bunch of people tweeting about it on the BLMKidnapping hashtag on Twitter. I don't think there's a GFM up and running yet.

Good to know

Link it or report it for supporting criminal activities. If they don't take it down, go to the news.
>Gofundme supports kidnapping

God bless you, Ukraine.

>it's true
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/

also gofundme will most likely take it down

Haha i thought the girl who filmed was ugly as fuck but compared to the others she looks quite human