She wuza good gurl! She was turnin her life around & on tha ryte track

She wuza good gurl! She was turnin her life around & on tha ryte track.

Mark my words. White people are about to be blamed for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s6mE3mVgS8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8
youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
businessinsider.com/chicago-police-kidnapping-facebook-live-trump-2017-1
archive.is/8Hicl
bigstory.ap.org/article/c0d964ae40f64e57a52cc3be213aa830
archive.is/JdvX0
ntknetwork.com/white-house-too-early-to-tell-if-chicago-beating-was-a-hate-crime/
bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course we are. That's just how this country is now.

Why does she have gook eyes? Is this common?

Talcum X is already blaming Trump

found a live link youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8

shes a crackbaby

that fucking youtube thumbnail of that nigger with lipstick is too fucking rage inducing.

whites will be blamed for this, as they should be. We can't marginalize a group of people (jim crow laws were 2 generations ago) and act surprised that they behave like animals.

you're trying to make sense out of this race's phenotypes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

A

LEAF

Das hao dey do doe

A FUCKING LEAF

jesus fuck where do they keep you cunts here? Toronto, quebec and vancouver should be range banned on Sup Forums .. those places are top knot hipster nigger loving shit holes

>Mark my words. White people are about to be blamed for this.
good

push the normies further from racial harmony

widen the wedge between decent whites and animal niggers

shove the hypocrisy and double standards in the whites face

this brings about the race war sooner and ensures more complicit behaviour from the average white normie

not an argument. It's just very sad to see you guys so caught up in emotions while it's so obvious that on a macro level, this violence is a consequence of economic marginalization perpetuated by white America for centuries. This rage confuses me, perhaps many here can relate to the challenges of the mentally disabled?

>press sec. for sanders

explains that

she went to church tryna fix her life!

Fetal alcohol syndrome yo. Pug nose, no jaw, mongol eyes. The nose looks FAS but nigger noses are flat and short anyway so who knows.

Economic marginalization? How? Is someone forcing them not to look for better jobs or higher education?

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
now hol on we cant just say this is a hate crime! we would have to prove this crime is about the persons race!

If black poverty is the result of marginalization, then why is there no black run country on earth that is not also a 3rd world nation.

WHERE IS A RAKE WHEN YOU NEED IT?

Probably in your shed retard

Can somebody please shoop the Blacked glasses on her with a white version of the hand on her face? I know you know what I'm talking about

I wish we lived in a fantasy world where you could pull yourself up by the bootstraps, but everything you've ever accomplished was made possible by your economic status among hundreds of other factors beyond your control. Try looking for a better job when you only have your GED. Try looking for higher education when you're working overtime as a janitor to make rent and pay for your child. Try getting good grades when all your friends are druggies, your parents don't care nor push you to do homework. These conditions, for the vast majority of people lead to them being completely fucked in life. What a foolish statement to say "why don't they make more money". Makes it evident that you've either I) never had to pay rent on a low wage II) had a dependent III) daddy helped you with everything

I hire spics for stuff like that

Business as usual, except every day we bring more cucked white people over to our side and away from the yids grasp

Range ban when?

"as long as its just against trump its okay to do stuff like this"
Niggers shouldn't be in politics.

Hmm. remember in elementary school when you learned about European colonialism and the slave trade. Aha!

The voice of white privilege.

I would literally pay money for a qt black girl like this to tie me down and abuse me tbqhw you senpaitachi

So let's see - the least colonized African nation is...

Ethiopia? Oh SHI-

bear in mind this is from october

she just finished dealing with previous crimes before deciding "hey let's broadcast more crime to the world"
these are the people the american media defends.

Not an argument, truly. Would you care to elaborate as to why Ethiopia is a failed state instead? .

>for a better job when you only have your GED
I stayed and studied in high school

> Try looking for higher education when you're working overtime as a janitor to make rent and pay for your child

Their choice to fuck with no regard for protection. I worked while saving money for school. balance motherfucker

>Try getting good grades when all your friends are druggies, your parents don't care nor push you to do homework.

A lot of people did drugs around me, i disregarded them as friends. I did homework so I wouldn't fail in school. Next.

>Makes it evident that you've either I) never had to pay rent on a low wage II) had a dependent III) daddy helped you with everything

I) I had a high paying job because i went to school II) I won't start a family if i don't have the means III) My father was absent

all of your arguments failed.

Because it's full of black people.

Has anyone got a YouTube video of the whole livestream?

kek

>claims my arguments failed by virtue of using anecdotes against them
maybe you should go back to school.

Is she wearing a wig? Her hair looks so weird.

so you're saying my achievements are not possible because they are black?

They keep saying trump slurs like thats all it was. There are more "fuck white people" type things in the video than trump shit.

Do we have word on why they thought he was a trump supporter yet?

God damn u germany

Yes. When we talk about macro level socio-economics, the individual is not important. As a collective, blacks are less well off and less likely to accomplish those achievements. There's always exceptions when talking about millions of people. They do not apply.

L E A F
E
A
F

America should accept things are better off under segregation. Each race mind their own business and fully interact if it's fully necessary. Have homogeneous communities for blacks and whites.

When blacks communities are still shit even after segregation, maybe niggers will start to realise whitey wasn't the problem.

so you're saying blacks are less intelligent and cannot achieve this because of their low intelligence. The left are true racists as shown above.

WE MUST TWEET THE TRUMP TEAM AND ALL REPUBLICANS TO GET THE FBI TO INVESTIGATE THIS AS A HATE CRIME!

Hate crimes are a federal offense!

oh wow u rly got me there.

>Mark my words. White people are about to be blamed for this.

>businessinsider.com/chicago-police-kidnapping-facebook-live-trump-2017-1

Why are you still complaining? They're being charged with hate crimes.

>whites will be blamed for this, as they should be. We can't marginalize a group of people (jim crow laws were 2 generations ago) and act surprised that they behave like animals.

This. Poor people with low iqs, eating cheap non-nutritional food, breeding with similar ilk and being enslaved and then marginalized for 400 years isn't going to create a group a people who can readily assimilate into normal western society. Sup Forums thinks the media's hesitancy to throw blacks under the bus is some kind of anti-white conspiracy, the reality is everyone knows what kind of the people the aforementioned conditions will create and building up the race will take several decades of effort.

We must antinig The Great White North

Deus Vult

Post yfw Austin is our Horst Wessel

not an argument

>everything I disagree with is bait.
Quite ironic that you use this tactic to further your safe space. Phew! All you have to do now is post a meme and continue to the next agreeable thread .

l.a. fag here

on a daily basis, i literally meet people who come from other countries without a single cent in their pocket but somehow manage to work, put their kids in school, invest in property and get their families ahead

excuses only hold people back

was it meant to be an argument? Or did I assume you had the mental capacity to recognize your own strawman. Hmmm .

o wow u rly got me there

jesus, shut your retarded mouth you fucking reddit faggot

>when you leafpost but get REKT by a fellow leaf

another anecdote. Please provide a real argument. Though on that note, have you stopped to consider that the people that many of the people who immigrate here 1) have the money to immigrate here 2) have met standards for immigration which include sponsorship + job qualifications + education.

They should just give the nogs a state, give em Florida or some shit and just ship em off there and wall it off from the USA and say hey, if y'all don't like whitey, here you go knock yourselves out . Florida will become the muh dick of America

FUCKING

am I violating your safe space baby boy? so triggered! sad!

Kek please help us to reach the trump team and republicans to call for the FBI to investigate this since hate crimes are federal offenses.

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense.

KeK please guide anons to tweet trump and all repubs to have the FBI charge them!

you forgot about asians. They came to america with nothing just like the niggers but made up for it in less than 2 generations purely on hard work and high standards also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

hate crime charges have officially been filed.

fat sheboon.

You're either for society, or against society

Blaming whites for everything doesn't work anymore, brainlet

Our vast reserves of inherent empathy and respect for all peoples, including savages is running low

Go shill your marxism on reddit, scumbag

>macro level socio-economics, the individual is not important.
Fuck off. Actions have consequences. If you don't do what you need to do to make it in life, then starve to death and die in a ditch. Don't blame your failures on others. You're an adult. You make your own future. Stop making excuses. Work hard and you'll succeed.

This.

Also keep in mind that Sup Forums supports Roof killing 9 people and yet get's triggered by this mentally retarded kid getting roughed up a little then let go. They are hypocrites.

> if if if if if if if
literally

Arm yourself and(!) organize, before niggers will get to you.

According to this logic, you should be arguing that Roof just had a mean daddy.

Ethiopia has one of the fastest growing economies in the world though.

Jew commie is going to spread a lot of redpills

So they now have 2 bags of rice?

Move there faggot

Very poor vague argument. Most African-Americans aren't immigrants as many Asians are, so it's very disingenuous to try to equate these two as being the same thing. Immigrants are a self-selected group of people, and their accomplishments are a reflection of that. (Nigerian immigrants to America make comparable amounts to Asian immigrants), Issues of African-American success in America has more to do with domestic issues of the past. I.e Legal discrimination, racism, ghettos, lack of education funding, voter discrimination, etc.

she's kinda qt. it's a hate crime, I've heard.

poor niggers, fucked up their life for a bit of misjudged having-fun.

Roof fucked up, he shot up some grannies in a church, that is not what you do

But Roof's grievances are legitimate, he was just a fucking idiot in going about acting on it

And nobody is saying it wasn't a hate crime, unlike dindoo muffins here

Granny Covington made a statement saying she was a gud gurl and didnt know what happened

Yeah. Who hasn't had a game of shoots and ladders turn into kidnapping a mentally disabled guy and torturing him for voting Trump.

it's not going to change, leaf friend. there's something about human nature that's incredibly racist. best to just accept things as they are and try to avoid commiting more errors in the future.

>you're either for society, or against society
incoherent and confusing.
>Blaming whites for everything doesn't work anymore, brainlet
strawman. I've never claimed to blame whites for everything
>Go shill your marxism on reddit, scumbag
Never said I am a Marxist, nor am I one.

Don't be so triggered mate

things that each of those individuals can overcome by simply working hard. things that have been overcome by other races coming to america but somehow for black people it's different they are the poor victim of the evil white man holding them down. Nice narrative leafy.

Did you even read my post?

an damned greenery!

dude jus make a milliun dolors lol

it happens. maybe I'm just too old and maybe not the disability thing. But I've seen university initiation rituals of the same level performed to equally vulnerable people.

Maybe your generation is indeed snowflaky, even here at Sup Forums, but this is not otherwordly. Get some common sense.

Hate Crime Charges filed:

archive.is/8Hicl

bigstory.ap.org/article/c0d964ae40f64e57a52cc3be213aa830

Obama WH says too early if its hate hate crime:

archive.is/JdvX0

ntknetwork.com/white-house-too-early-to-tell-if-chicago-beating-was-a-hate-crime/

what is a job?
bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

Kill yourself

Let me tell you something kike. Where the nog shit ends is you in the ground not them

I just called you snowflake. Why are you so triggered?

What were the nogs initiating the kid into then? Klub of Kool Kids?

Oldfag here, reporting for duty.

This is fantastic bait and evidence. Now, we engage them on Twitter and rub it in every single one of their faces.

First, make or just buy a fake Twitter account. (you can buy verified ones like, or make them using Burner App or try SMSPVA.com)

Next, use software to build thousands of accounts to retweet and like you. Alternatively, you can buy auto engagements online. Devumi.com sells them for $20 per month for 100 RTs and likes every single day, spread at random.

If you are on Instagram or Facebook, you can do the same using FastFollowerz or Coincrack.

Then, for Twitter you want to post inside Trending Tweets with the Trending Hashtags.

When the RTs roll in, it will push your tweet to the top of the page for everyone to see.

Make your alias a minority, ideally a black woman, then concern troll as hard as possible.

Do not be racist, do not attack anyone. Just show them the light, the truth, and the glory. Use statistics that they should care about, like the black on black violence accounting for 90% of black murders.

Enjoy newfags. Welcome to the new days of glory.

Of course there's something about human nature that's racist.

Human beings are not equal. Not from conception and not until you're a corpse in the ground.