American Paradox

Surely it's got to be a paradox: how come are Americans so fat, when literally all American "food" is so repulsive?

Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/articles/2008/12/15/americas-10-fittest-citiesand-10-least-fit-too
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start your day the American way: it's got ketchup – yay!

Probably sugar, too.

They put grease in the tapwater.

Have some processed "cheese food" to get the fat levels right?

How can you stuff this into your face to even maintain your weight? And why have "cheese" in the name?

Dont know, never been to USA, but heard from friendo that all food has too much sugar, salt etc. etc. to cause addiction and by addiction that means "profit", since you want more and more.

everything is fucked here, like everything
People confuse bodyfat and the macro fat
meme diets that do more harm than good
foods low in calories and fat but are pumped full of sugars and shit tier carbohydrates
Liquid cola jew in a can

Sponge to go with the "cheese"? Sure.

We are addicted to the grease and sugar. Save a screenshot of this message for 2117: there will be internal documents leaked about the additives in food that are addictive just like tobacco products.

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone really eats these, but you make some eat this. How do you get overweight with this stuff?

FUCK YOU FINN CORN BREAD IS GREAT. GO SHOVE YOUR PERKELE UP UR SAUNA KIDDO.

Did you drop your ribs?

>why are americans so fat
A lot of reasons, but the main ones are:

-Education; food companies have put billions and billions into taking over the national discussion on fitness and perpetuating the myth that it's exercise that keeps you thin and not eating right.
-Portion size; restaurants and prepared foods are provided in massive quantities such that the average meal out is 1500+ calories
-Soda; whereas in more fit countries like Japan soda and juice is seen as a treat or dessert we drink 250-calories-a-pop soda like it's water.

but mostly salt

O B S E S S E D

>all American "food" is so repulsive"
There isn't really american food unless you consider burgers and hot dogs and steak American

Supposedly the most popular foods in america are hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, Oreos, soda, french fries, donuts, and potato chips.

All of which are pretty high in fat/sugar content and low in fiber.

Enjoy your kebab.

Because it's so depressing to live in America that you either become fat, alcoholic, or both.

Muricans are just fucking lazy, every murican on Sup Forums says ahit like "im fit af" "i do pelyatis" and stupid half assed things like that, but the truth is they are jusy lazy af and foo lazy to make actuall food so they stuck their faces with MacNchees and burgers

>there is no American food

nice Sup Forums meme

this. why are eurofags so obsessed with the good ol USA? and they talk like effeminate faggots and act super autistic lmao

>no American food

>american metropolitan area
>literally every conceivable option available both expensive and cheap both "authentic and Americanized"
>thanks to postmates and uber it's all deliverable
I can even get your garbage food delivered to my house you jelly ass mongol

Mate, that is literally a sandwich.

all the negresses and mexifats are really ruining our ratio. White people are relatively /fit/

health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/articles/2008/12/15/americas-10-fittest-citiesand-10-least-fit-too

Isn't gumbo French? Louisiana was a French territory when it was invented.

>external view of the bus

Had to put those two together!

As for why are American's so fat? Simple. All the chemicals and other things poisoning our food, water and the very air we breathe.

OBSESSED

I bet I'm skinnier than you are

Here is the picture. Apparently it didn't go with my last post.

topkek