Her jewishness is coming out

Her jewishness is coming out

There is no copyright in the fashion industry. Designs are meaningless, its all about brand.

Didn't even know she made clothes (nor do i care)

Those shoes are ugly garbage, who cares?

willing to bet it's the exact same shoes they buy wholesale and then just slap her name on it

>original

OP is a fag.

>women's shoes
>original design
Pick one

They're shoes... that's like saying that Papa John's is a ripoff because their product looks exactly like Pizza Hut's.

this tbqh

same with donald

trump tower is a rectangular building with floors and doors and windows

couldn't think of an original building so he copied the other million

T H I S
H
I
S

F P B P

Don't all shoes look pretty much the same, except men's sneakers?

All 20% different. So yea... no.

Someone find me where she ripped off her bag from, my gf adores it and Ivanka but I don't feel like shilling out 200$ for a friggin handbag and it's her birthday soon
>at least it's Ivanka Trump stuff

Why does women spends more on branded shoes if the unbranded is the same shoe, just cheaper

DESU, ivanka's stuff looks way more pragmatic. Compare the stilettos.

Ivanka improved these designs, if anything.

If you care about women's shoes you should kill yourself.

Only people who care about women's shoes are women. Period. No dude has ever been attracted to a girl based solely on her shoes.

The snob effect

That's fucking retarded.

You do know there are about 15 different types of high heels right? There isn't fucking much you can change.

>T. Has never bought his GF clothes/furniture.

>Only people who care about women's shoes are women
I care about cunts shouldn't wear shoes like high heels that make them look like ugly skanks.
>You do know there are about 15 different types of high heels right?
And they're all fucking disgusting.

get over it, hillary lost. Fucking libtard.

I'm pretty fucking sure she doesn't design shit.

Yeah. It could very well be her entire business model. Making high fashion designs affordable.

>Trusting Jews

/thread
the fashion industry has been cannibalizing itself since day one

the frog approves.

oh fuck those tits man

SHOCK!! RUSSHIANS STOLE STG FROM NAZI GERMAN SCIENTIST! KALASHNIKOV WAS A THIETH!

$BoycottKaashnikov #RussiaIsDoomed #Israel4orward

Proof photo. Checkmate.

Yeah, there are only so many possible ways to build a shoe before it becomes completely ridiculous or unwearable.

had to be a kike, impressing poor stupid redneck goys with cheap copied bullshit.

Madam President would let herself be seen in such cheap supermarket fashion.....disgusting.

WHAT ARE YOU

This. Most classic men's and women's shoes have looked the same for decades if not centuries.

>Madam President *wouldn't let herself be seen...

Yep.

Emus and Uggs are so similar they are actually interchangeable.

It is like cereal, all you have to do is change one minor thing, the fabric, the logo, anything and it is all yours.

is this rare?

this, they probably sell it for cheaper than the name brand as well making up for the lower sale price with a higher volume

kys proxyfag

Yeah, having original concepts is for niggers and Jews.

True Aryan whites just steal other people's work.

Sorry, guys, I forgot to turn it off after another cyber attack on US gov.

how you get a proxy to work here? teach me your ways, russian hacker?

FUCK OFF THERE'S NO PROOF THAT RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION

shall I teach you how to hack US officials as well?

Anyway, I will quit it now, don't get mad, Mod.

proxy away, my dude. i'll figure it out one day. i want to start shilling for random countries, asian ones in particular.

hey op, you wear anythem shoes? post some pics with your overweight hairy man legs. faggot

Leaf plx

She is a Jew... You should seriously consider suicide.

unfortunately its true. Chinks will go to high end fashion stores. There will be 3 women and they will all go into the changing room at once and take loads of pictures so they can make their knock offs.

This cunt married a Jew what the fuck did you expect from her?

oh god muh benis.

Is there a version of our universe where I get to blow a huge load all over those tits?