Ireland enjoying some cultural enrichment

Ireland enjoying some cultural enrichment.

theliberal.ie/political-correctness-stops-reporting-of-a-massive-riot-of-250-mostly-african-irish-youths-in-dublin-on-st-stephens-day/

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberal.ie/political-correctness-stops-reporting-of-a-massive-riot-of-250-mostly-african-irish-youths-in-dublin-on-st-stephens-day/
independent.ie/irish-news/terrified-shoppers-attacked-as-250-gang-rivals-battle-in-facebookstaged-street-riot-35343400.html
shemazing.net/up-to-250-teenagers-were-involved-in-a-mass-fight-in-dublins-city-centre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

If only there was some army the Irish republic could call on in order to quell such indiscipline

>theliberal.ie/political-correctness-stops-reporting-of-a-massive-riot-of-250-mostly-african-irish-youths-in-dublin-on-st-stephens-day/

nOOOO

Ireland was my back-up plan...

Are they fucking citizens??

Did the Irish have black slaves too :( how horrible

British bantz are as sharp as the rocky cliffs of dover

independent.ie/irish-news/terrified-shoppers-attacked-as-250-gang-rivals-battle-in-facebookstaged-street-riot-35343400.html

No mention of them being African ANYWHERE

Shit hole of a place desu.
Dublin is a cesspool of fucking retards.
Here in the West they tried chipping out once, travellers and Poles put a stop to it.

It was funny to watch desu.

Good, they'll get redpilled quicker and quickly realise what a shit idea African immigration is

shemazing.net/up-to-250-teenagers-were-involved-in-a-mass-fight-in-dublins-city-centre/

No African mention here either.

Surely footage exists somewhere and we can meme this into fruition

The children of bogus asylum seekers. Fucking scum. Northern Ireland should be your back up plan.

F

ANY VIDEOS any proofs??

Travellers would soon put manners on nogs. I swear to God if I was rich I'd pay an army of tinkers to cleanse the country of fucking nogs. Travellers have no fear.

It was reported in all media today here but strangely no videos.

Doesn't Ireland have a new nationalist party?
I doubt they'll win on the first go but at least there's a valid option now.
Please don't die potatowogs, nobody should suffer what the rest of us are going through.

They paid to import them.

Identity Ireland are the new Nationalist Party.

Sadly their only stance is anti-Islam, and “muh irish waters”. They are quite bad at articulating their ideas in a digestible way for the average chad. It’s a start, but we need people like you’re Douglas Murray to ingest some intellect into the debate.

This is a surprisingly good idea.

there's also the national party now family. more alt-lite than alt-right but at least it's an option

Any other source or vids showing they were black/African?

>african irish

most triggering thing

Political parties are a waste of time it's a paramilitary we need and a land to be taken to form an ethnic Irish enclave on the island. Places like Dublin are lost and full of niggers and the mongrel bastards of single Irish mothers.

I went back to Dublin to see the family over the Christmas holidays.

Every year I am shocked at how much the city changes. It certainly doesn’t feel like Dublin, or Ireland.

mm the marxist kikes will love trying to push that term. Disgusting how they try to warp a peoples history/image. African Polish? African Jewish? Just another cancerous Americanism spreading to Europe.

The place is badly gone alright as are a lot of towns in Ireland.

How the shit can there be no videos? Nigs love filming this shit on their phones?

The mainstream media was calling them Irish youth but the liberal.ie funnily enough is pretty right wing and is the only paper to mention they were all African youths.

Please come home to Britain, friend.

Exactly. I tried find videos but can't and all media is reporting this story ten days later. Something ain't right.