Trump is a Pragmatist

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money off of you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's hilarious watching CTR crash and burn. In all seriousness though, we cannot allow Soros to have the nuclear codes.

surely CTR already fired all their monkeys

Bump

CTR has many names.

Chicagoan here, fuck Hilary and everything she represents; same for Sanders. Let that rural/retard meme die.

Pragmatist is best -ist.

Very good! We rise.

You would think so, but the job isn't done yet. If they can't win, they will find any way they can to make Trump lose too.

News flash... they won't, and Trump will be a glorious god emperor.

You've never been to Chicago.

Yesss.

>leaf
opinion discarded

He also doesn't give a fuck about truth. He also doesn't give a fuck about "intelligence". He also doesn't give a fuck about the American people. Trump cares about Trump. He is scared of looking like a bitch. 4 years as president aught to teach him a thing or 2. Think how much he is idolized. The higher the pedestal the bigger the fall. #winning

Trump = chaotic change. Whether that's for the good or bad we have yet to see

Hillary = status quo. Obama 2.0

I'm fairly certain our country could've handled Obama 2.0 for 4 years until a real Republican candidate ran. I'm not sure our country can handle Trump's policies, but it is possible that it could turn out for the better. Either way, our country is going to go through a huge change.

As a classical liberal, I'm hoping this election lights a fire under the ass of the Democratic party and puts a stop to their divisive tactics. Sjw shit only acts to drive away real fucking voters. Soros fucked this party up good, y'all should be thanking him lol.

I was born and raised here. Fly into O'Hare; take the Blue Line to Jeff Park, then take the Lawrence bus to Western; and I'll show you all the good businesses that have left my neighborhood thanks to the rich fucks and their "progress".

Welcome to politics

Sorry but the results are crystal clear.

90% of Chicago voted for Hillary. If you didn't vote for Hillary, you're not from Chicago.

CIA has never known what truth is.

But all of these points are a good thing.

>Implying any of this is a bad thing
Welcome to the real world faggot

Trump is fueled by ego and what others think of him.

It's now his forced obligation to do everything he said he would otherwise his image would be immediately destroyed in the eyes of the american people, and it'd shatter his ego.

Trump CANNOT fuck up.

> He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals.

And his goals are beneficial to white America's religion, race, creed and philosophy

This is old hat. We all know how this works. Chicago has changed dramatically over the last ten plus years. Wherever you got your 90% stats are largely people not originally from the city, but moved here. These are the same people that get those stupid Chicago flag tattoos or car stickers or messenger bags.

90% leaves 10%. That 10% is the homegrown non-granola eating Sox fans, and me. Y'know that pic of the older woman in the hat with the speaker with that dead/zombie look in their eyes? That's what the North Side looked like last year. Real Children of the Corn mentality.

tl;dr I may not agree with everything going on; but if he DOES fail spectacularly, it'll at least be fun to watch.

I know. Pragmatism is the best ism. I agree.

Truly, a God-Emperor.

>CIA
>Truthful