You wake up in the morning, look trough the window and you see this. What is your reaction?

You wake up in the morning, look trough the window and you see this. What is your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN48Rs2lg0g
youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donald Trump Erection.

My erection breaks the window

ZIEG GREET :DD

>panic.mp3.exe

Head to the nearest Nazi hq and try to relay a message to Hitler on how not to lose the war.

Smile

He already won my friend.

Leave for America IMMEDIATELY

rub my eyes in disbelief

>mfw

Oy..

Try everything to alert Hitler of the upcoming assassination atempts so he doesn't die because he will fuck up the whole war much better than any Nazi general could.

Glad to be home where I belong.

pls no bully

Hide in a basement.

Be scared because I'm black and try to go back to sleep in hopes it's a nightmare.

Do everything in my power to warn the reich off of a land war in Russia. Not till the UK issue was resolved.

>oh, I'm dreaming
>immediately wake up
Every time.

Grab my rifle and start firing down on nazi scum

Fuck I'm gonna get gassed.

Amai!

Call the English

they had black soldiers in the Wehrmacht

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rN48Rs2lg0g

This.

Tears of Joy

I'm glad I'm white

I'm ok with this.

I'd honestly be concerned, all of their policies weren't perfect either, genocide withstanding

Probably try to keep my head low, find some qt and have some children. If the Nazis offered me a job I'd probably take it.

>I need to warn the OHK that they shouldn't trust their Luftwaffe near Calais.
>Send in the tanks to Dunkirk and military victory can secure a peace with Britain
>this uncucks the continent from the sea blockade so we can have oil and food
>the great war with the Bolsheviks can be brought to a succesful end
We all live happily ever after.

autism finally goes too far (again)

wouldnt surprise me, most people who supported the nazis the first time were the equivalent of modern day NEETs

Joy. Pure joy. Tears of joy.

Wunderbar!

I wake up, it'd be too good to be true.

Then why does Sup Forums hate me so much?

forgot to post pic

Get pissed that i forgot to set the alarm in time for the parade.

I can't see Tyrone or Traygone donning the uniform.

Just don't be a nigger

>image from the proms.
Nice one mate

"Oh shit, I'm late for the parade, Gruppenführer is gonna be pissed lol"

Because you're black. We don't like you.

Go back to Africa where you belong.

raise soviet flag over reichstag to trigger the krauts

I'd hurry to Uncle asap to tell him those filthy swedes only have empty tanks and if you don't stop them very soon they are going to race mix.

>posting the shooped version where the guy in the center only has one watch
good comrade cant let world know looting is thing

Я люблю мaть poccия!

I will be happy because I know the world will be better but sad at the same time because I'm not white so I will end death in some prison without being seeing the wonderfull world of the NatSoc

Get dressed and watch the parade, while wondering why Nazis are parading in a shitty English suburb.

Ivan, Soviets is kill. Sry.

I grab my rope and start stringing up liberals.

Gott im Himmel! What a horrible dream! Oh well, back to work for the fatherland.

"Well, it's been a good short life."

Literally weep with joy. Start learning German. Live happily ever after.

Depends. Am I back in time to where they were in power or is this just an alternate history where they won?
Because the former means that I'm getting the fuck out before the Russians come to fuck shit up, but the latter just means I have to learn German.
You have a rather curious view of who first supported them

Kek'd

I'd fire up the ovens in our camps cuz we got way too much scum from sandniggerstan in our country.

wonder why car technology suddenly regressed 80 years and then go back to sleep

cry

top kek

I made it

>You have a rather curious view of who first supported them
unemployed people, people who had their lives destroyed by economic upheaval, people with no stake in contemporary society which they felt alienated from for whatever reason, people who blamed all of their problems on others

the next nazis will come from r9k not Sup Forums

I'll be thankful I'm white and have blue eyes

in africa idiot.

>Be Ivan Deppendorfowitsch
>Get usurped by Kikesheviks
>Get millions of Russijans murdered by Bronstein and friends
>Get Georgian dictator for more fun in the round and oppresion
>Get butchered against superior Wehrmacht
>Finally! We conquered Berlin - ficki ficki time! MUH DICK SLAV sTrONkshevitsh
>Win war
>Remain shithole for fifty years more
>*Collapse*
>Meanwhile Germany develops, becomes first world country in less than 25 years
>Rises to third largest economy worldwide despite tiny population
>Still has less mudslimes, abortions, gopniks and deaths by Aids, Krokodil, Vodka and terrorism than glorious mother Russia

"I am so glad to have German genes right now"

Was that not apart of the German Army?

They had blacks, get the fuck over it

Cannon fodder

I would start investing in ovens, then move to Argentina where I can be white.

yeah but noone respects germany you are just rape bois for americans and soviets

germany doesnt even exist anymore, you are just a yank psychological experiment to see how cucked they could make a country. like one of those mutant children raised by lesbians that ends up a transsexual

>mfw

>"where am i"
>"I lived out in the country"
>"I don't speak German"
>"shit better get out of here before autistic german militants get btfo for the umpteenth time"

did Hitler have a hew nose?

"I should produce and sell flags for the reich"

This is the first clever response I've seen on Sup Forums in a while. Don't spend all your upvotes at once.

Is that David Reimer?

I check Sup Forums.

Instant boner

Cant shield yourself from the blame kraut, you contributed to bolshevism as much as schiff & co did. You sent bolsheviks to Russia so that they could destroy army with defeatist propaganda and make peace with you after the revolution, you financed the quasi-nationalistic separatist movement in Ukraine for the same reason, so that you could relocate your soldiers to the western front. Result was that ukrainian army instead of fighting with whites agains bolsheviks just fought against everyone and against itself and eventually did nothing. Without you there would never been bolshevism, cant escape it.
Im totally fine with USSR destroying Germany in 1945, even though jews now run the world, because its your karma. You are as much guilty in the situation we have now as anyone else, more in fact, and you've got what you deserved.

No, that's a wrestler called Jeff Farmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs

But the resemblance is uncanny.

>living out in the country
>not knowing German

You're putting my great great great grandfather to shame. This is not what he emigrated to Rural PA for.

"Oh God, Buddha, Allah, Satan, Odin, Zeus, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc. Thank You for granting my wish.
My soul will be yours, my life is for the Fuhrer, Sieg Heil!"

lmao that ukraine bit was total shit m8, try harder

fuck off mong

I'd have one celebratory fap before I pledge allegiance to Mein Führer

I'M HOME

Well let's get to hutning da juden!

youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y