I'm sad at all this shitposting, seriously guys, I supported Trump, even collaborated on the meme wars...

I'm sad at all this shitposting, seriously guys, I supported Trump, even collaborated on the meme wars, all because I wanted a change on the world, plus that change it would help Mexico to wake up and change, but you burgers keep hating us instead of helping, that makes me sad... Why? Because we still are humans, we are your neighbors, if we go well, you go better, it's not our fault for all those spics that immigrate to you country, kill then we don't care, send them back, we don't care, just don't hate the entire country because of that, remember guys, In a few years all will be about race survive and remember that even if you dont see it, almost 70% medium and top class of mexicans are white.

We didn't asked to be born here, neither you do, but just remember that white race comes From the same place and we will end in the same place, when all your nigros kills and mix with your whites you will still have Us or Canada(but they're cucked), dont let us go to shit, we don't want to suffer and mix with the south spics...
Remember that our gourmet cousine and tequila are awesome.

Fuck you traitors.

what the fuck are you rambling about mexibro
get your house in order and we'll be friends

That wall can't come soon enough

Stop nurturing chaos.

>1 post by this ID

Ahorita no joven

Hey man most people here like Mexicans like you. They bring nice bantz here too. You guys are good connections to information about the state of your country. I want Mexico and America to succeed

All you had to do was stop sending illegal immigrants to us.

We have no choice but to send them back.

Self defense...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJKSKSKSSJSJSJJAJAJA AL CHAIRO LE SALIO EL TIRO POR LA CULATA

AAJAJAJAJFJFJSJSJAJJAKSLSL

>Why? Because we still are humans

Shill marker.

Fuck this board is terrible now.

>that flag
Stay in Mexico and everything will be fine... gonna have to do something besides building ford's or toyotas... or air conditioners ....

Sucks to be Mexico now that Trump is Lord, doesn't it?

fatfinger lol

>I used to support Trump thread

>calls himself white
>depends on other countries for money

the fuck are you talking about

spot the spic

GET OUT OF ME COUNTRY PABLO YOU BETTER HELP BUILD THE WALL AND A TRENCH YOU BROWN SHIT STAINS

>Calls himself white country
>Minority on his country

It's government's fault, if it was for me, all would be gased...
Seriously guys, the main problem is the same you got with the nigros, they keep reproducing they entire life, I have worker that have 5 sons, in different states... They fuck everywhere.

>I supported Trump, even collaborated on the meme wars, all because I wanted a change on the world
tha fuck?

We didn't meme Trump into the white house to change the world, fag. We did it for the lulz

your economy is based on syphoning wealth from us, and giving us your welfare cases. The wall can't come soon enough. Finally, your failed and fucked welfare state will come to an end. Eat my dick, faggot Mexico.

op knows the mexican economy is going to tank because of trump. he wants us to continue to support him and his shitty country at the expense of american workers.

Lol I'm white as fuck you paranoid fuck

>but you burgers keep hating us instead of helping,
implying you should be helped because you have problems.
dependent shit.

Here they comes!

No, what I want is you to support us on this time, tell us what we could do to succeed, to change the government, etc.

Lose weight fatty.

Stop complaining and help fixing this country you dependent fuck.

aren't you (((white)))? shouldn't you know how to do this you subhuman piece of shit?

this meme literally makes no god damn sense

i will give you this tip though lose some fucking weight.

you let your country go to shit and have no one to blame but yourself

it's about us living on the same street, and your septic tank exploded, there is trash in your yard, you have loud parties, you guys do meth and break shit till the middle of the night and then have the audacity to be offended when we call the homeowners association and get a restraining order against you after you try to sell my daughter said meth and murder my dog.

And I don't give a fuck that you're human. There are 8 billion of us, and being born does not make you special.

GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT, IT'S SHAMEFUL AND EMBARRASSING

No, it does't. It's funny since all started when a mexican fucked Chump's wife. Yep, your president is a cuck.

>huuur duuuur hhuuuur duuur generalization
Not wasting trying to explaint how wrong you are, stupid cuck.

They're just fucking stupid, if we generalized, then they're fucked, their whole country adore whores fucking nigros(Kardashians).

>almost 70% medium and top class of mexicans are white.