How did Conservashits become conditioned to vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news/protecting-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fMNIofUw2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

butthurt leftist spotted

This picture proves nothing. Hillary is a fucking billionaire, richer than Trump.

this guy posts this same garbage meme over and over with the same title regardless of how many times it's pointed out how stupid it is, never changes it, never comes up with something new, sad!

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money off of you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals.

Someone doesn't need to live in the same shit situation to be able to help you.

The president shouldn't even be a lifelong politician, I think. Lifetime politicians are a cancer on america. In order to create policies, you need to spend a significant part of your life being forced to live under said created policies.

The president, senate, and congress is exempt from obamacare. That tells you how fucked up the system is.

the has no salary is a pointless meme. Because his huge family is not living in the white house secruity for the president family is extremly expensive and greatly surpasses an us president paycheck

>Hurr my doctor earns 10x my annual salary therefore he doesn't know how to help me.

>My accountant and stock broker earn more than me, therefore they have no idea how I should handle my money

Fallacy.

You obviously don't have rich friends. They always invite you out to expensive-ass places like you got the cash to do so.

Question: why do lefties expect me to empathise with the plight of the common negro despite my privileged position as a white man, but think it's impossible for a rich man to do the same for the poor?

the rich man isnt your friend and will never be your friend

This thread again.

I do have rich friends. And I go out with them all the time. They're usually more than happy to constantly buy rounds of drinks because not everyone earns the same in our group of friends.

Not sure what this ad hominem side has to do with anything, though .

The real estate mogul billionaire is more in touch with the common man than the party he ran against.
Let that sink in for a bit.

"A person has more stuff than me, therefore, voting against him goes against my economic interests"

How are those two things related?

>it's incredibly corrupt to have corporations sending representatives to lobby politicians
>we need to drain the swamp by appointing CEOs to the cabinet so they can have direct control of the government instead

Same way I was conditioned to sage

>voting against their own economic interests

Here we see the communist brain in action, and the capitalist nature of their ideologie. A marxist wants more free shit, that, apart from the multicultural bullshit and every other aspect of the cancer, is a very important element to remember. They are the true capitalist. If a worker in a factory anno 1920, decides to destroy his nation, for his own economic interests, he is performing a capitalist action. May it be for bread, something he should have, it dosen't differ from capitalism as an ideologie, as everything in communism boils down to economics. I cannot afford this thing so it should be given to me, instead of me working for it. Materialism is one of the most present powers in marxism.

TLDR; any ideology that exists because of sheckels and the power it holds need to go back to hell with the rest of the jewry.

>"A person has more stuff than me, therefore, voting against him goes against my economic interests"

I meant to type:

"A person has more stuff than me, therefore, voting *for* him goes against my economic interests"

Because all it took trump to say was
>muh great again
>muh deportation

This gave every redneck a boner, notice how no matter how much trump fucks up they stroll love him? USA politics is all based around racism from white people, its no longer politics, its the stupid idea of "making America great again" and kicking minorities out. Dumb rednecks don't even know what they're doing to themselves.

the right are intellectually lazy, they don't do a lot of critical thinking about issues
all you need is a good slogan to mislead them

Conservatives vote republican because the democrats want to kill them.

Except Trump does know more than Hillary because he physically visited these areas and talked to the people during the campaign

The bottom picture should be a wake up call to the Democrats and how out of touch they are with non coastal America

A person having more money than you, is not evidence of the validity, nor evidence of the invalidity, of their economic views.

Likewise, the left have plenty of time to not only thihk critically on the public's dime, but then flip that critique to fit into their own special, subjective viewpoint.

lame

>Trump has no owners
>Massively in debt, tied to foreign companies all over the globe

This. Meanwhile our presidents get elected on real platforms like Hope and Change. That's why I voted for Hillary twice.

>lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries
except Israel

How did Libshits become conditioned to vote against their own racial/ethnic interests?

or what the frightened think their interests should be

Not everyone is a Jew who constantly thinks about money. No matter how hard kikes try, you can never put a price on freedom. Especially when you're asking people to trade it for a currency backed up by nothing.

Sage this shit. Just like every other JIDF thread.

>Lame
>2000 - An Internet Argument

same as your argument

>JIDF
>Anti-Trump thread
????????????

>I'd rather live like an African with only white people than live like an American with a few black people

Feel free to move to move to Eastern Europe anytime.

The CEOs are successful. Trump appoints smart, capable people. Most of them are rig because smart ppl tend to get rich. I personally think the successful ppl should be in control.

My argument had substance, unlike your single-word response.

there's an easy test, ask a wingnut why he thinks what he does about an issue like right to work.

How are super high taxes and paying to take care of welfare niggers, refugees, and Obamacare in our interests?

you're changing the subject

It's significant.

He's the first president since JFK to deny a salary.

Right to work never really affects white workers because we're quiet, do our jobs diligently and rarely fuck up.

It affects obnoxious and uppity minorities who should be fired anyways to make room for more white people.

how much is it?

its not. Its an empty symbol when he makes money off his brand

$400,000 annually.

Not exactly a small sum. Even so, the amount is irrelevant. As I said, he's the first to turn it down since JFK.

Does Baron Trump have his own fucking lion?

That's nonsense. Plenty of already rich presidents took the salary.

You don't know what you're talking about.

trump made $500,000 on new years party

And your point is?

Career politicians love to take advantage of every perk they can get.

the propaganda value is worth more then the 400,000

Yes and? It was propaganda when JFK did it too.

Propaganda isn't inherently a bad thing. Our propaganda is better than yours.

It's 400k annually. As in every year. A truly corrupt moneygrubbing scumfuck wouldn't pass that up.

I love the liberal mindset that not voting for someone willing to steal from someone to buy votes from someone else is "voting against your own interests".

You faggots are probably too sheltered to realize but, no matter how poor, most whites would rather live in utter shit than steal from someone else.

I'd rather live under a bridge, like a troll, than take a dime from the government.

-t. someone who's been broke as fuck and had no idea where they'd live but took any kind of job and worked their way up to a 6 figure career without any help from mommy/daddy/government/gay sugar daddy/stealing.

Oh, look. The leafposters ruined another thread.

8 years * $400k = $3.2M

He's a billionaire so even assuming he serves two terms the total compensation from that office would be less much less than 1% of his total wealth

The connections he's getting for his kids, family, and friends is probably worth far more

>It was propaganda when JFK did it too.
sure, he didn't need the money either

Funny you should say that, my liberal cancuck friend, considering that the "all it took was good sounding slogan" was literally the same strategy applied by Obongo and the "Yes, we can" slogan. But you won't criticize that, will you?

>we need politicians who accomplish nothing their whole lives but end up getting rich in office

Check this guy out

a fucking dead fish could have one against the republicans in 2008

He didn't get rich by passing up free money.

I thought Trump was an incompetent moron who couldn't run a business and was hemorrhaging money. Surely he can use all the funds he can get to help his family in their transition to power?

you are a fool who gets distracted. Him denying the salary is to distract people and fool weak minds into thinking he is being a cheap president for the state.

>Obama didn't have clear policy goals
How underage are you to not remember 2008?

If the GOP hadn't snubbed Ron Paul, no candidate could have won against him.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to think those 200k matter to trump more than the better reputation he gets by denying it and that's obvious, but then again, you, as an american, have a reputation to uphold. If you're a multi billionaire 200k is less than nothing dude.

>How did conservatives become conditioned to vote against their own economic interests
How did progressives become so jaded as to think that economic interests should be the primary factor in determining who you vote for? By that logic, I should just vote for whoever promises to pay me the most money.

Progressives go on and on about their ideals, but they're really the cynics in the equation. Conservatives are actually the romantics here: they're swayed more by their aspirations and their inspirations than by their reality.

Don't pretend to understand my country and I won't pretend to understand yours.

$400,000 a year in taxpayer dollars that can go elsewhere.

serious question:
Where is the meaning in this kind of copypaste threads? Is it fun? Is someone paying for it?
Why are single digit IQ Sup Forumslacks so easy to bait?

Can you judge which are fact and which are fiction? To find out, you must enter a world of both truth and deception, a world that is beyond belief.

most ppl don't fall for that childish libertarian bs

That's not even the correct salary. Read my other posts, medpack.

Yes, vote for the corrupt candidate who basically told all of those workers "If you want more of the same Obama policies you're going to get that for another four years. Please vote for me even though I'm working against your best interests"

or 400k, who cares. Two times nothing is still nothing

Apparently they don't fall for your BS. Nobody wants what you have to sell anymore, in fact they're repulsed by it. We're winning the culture war and we will continue to win. We will win the midterms too. You're going the way of the dinosaur.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

He most certainly would not have won against Obama. Smooth talking entertainers win presidential elections. Obama being a black smooth talking entertainer saying largely the same things as Ron Paul would have dominated just as much as he had

Paul may have won in 2012 simply because Romney is retarded

Around the time Onigga decided to steal 70% of their incomes to pay mandatory health care premiums for $6,000 deductible insurance.

like protecting his family for half a day
money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/news/protecting-donald-trump/

Because if I voted for Hillary, it would be federally mandated for a black man to sleep with my wife.

I read your post and I agree I'm also still with trump but the salary is an empty gesture

>smooth talking
>ifififififififififififififif
>holupholupholupholupholup
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah nah

Ron Paul would have won that election easily. The proof lies in the way he was actively suppressed.

If my country wasn't full of violent minorities and Communist agitators, that wouldn't be a problem.

No one was talking about the plight of working class whites. Trump wins and now they are. Seems like a sound strategy to me.

it wouldnt be a problem if his family wasnt giant and they live in the white house. If he really wants to save the state money his family cant live in NY

They can't live in the white house yet, silly goose.

This. It makes me laugh how the left went from champion of the working class to the petit bourgeois party of pandering to upper-middle class college liberals + minorities.

You spit in the face of someone and cheer for their demise and then wonder why they don't vote for you. Hmm

>viewing him only when his teleprompter breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=_fMNIofUw2I

Is this foreshadowing of Barron taming and riding his very own lion when he takes over the world?

If you break down when the teleprompter quits, you're not a good speaker. You're just good at pretending to be one.

Any idiot can read from a screen and put inflection in their tone.

The public doesn't give a shit. They criticized Trump for speaking freely. It's all about optics

feels fine

You're a worthless piece of shit don't ever forget that.

The public didn't criticize him, the media did.

He was the best speaker of this election season and the election results reflect that.

Reading from a script doesn't impress anyone, speaking from the heart does.

Trump has said his family will not live in the white house

Wrong, you are misinformed. You should read whole articles instead of just the headline.

Barron and Melania will temporarily reside in NYC so that Barron can finish school.

Easy:
Leftists made it clear that they want white people to die out
Being dead is not in my best interest.
Economic or otherwise.

yes it is, you'll see

fuck off leftypol, stop pushing this shit slide thread.

sage and move on

It's important to engage them.

Their arguments are weak and they're already demoralized. It doesn't take much to push them back. You either show them that they're ineffective or embarrass them so they leave and don't come back.

(wouldnt it be easier to have him be thought in a DC washington school?)

It wouldn't be easier for Barron. You're being petty and grasping at straws at this point