fuck this hypocritical bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m42s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
goodspeedupdate.com/category/university-of-michigan/bam-n
archive.fo/kRASl
archive.fo/fxurm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN#Conflict_with_law_enforcement
avoiceformen.com/updates/public-letter-to-emma-howland-bolton-teacher-at-detroit-public-schools-regarding-threats-of-violence-and-death-by-protesters-under-her-organization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
youtube.com/watch?v=lys1wRxSWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=PvLQtSX4r4g
youtube.com/watch?v=iOInoSHHwWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/traditionalist-workers-party
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg&time_continue=16
archive.fo/Q1QW7
youtube.com/watch?v=QhtE6sBQvPU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Indian_Gazette
archive.fo/wn9FC
aclu.org/cases/racial-equality/schuette-v-coalition-defend-affirmative-action
youtube.com/watch?v=O9PxSwU96rI
youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s
indybay.org/newsitems/2010/02/11/18637510.php
youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m32s
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=BAMN&action=history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It's commiefornia man, this was to be expected

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

STAND BACK!
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m42s

SIGN IT: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

it's beat down! time!

Learn! some! fucking! punctuation!
I hear they are hiring at the Berkeley Middle School

this is my fetish

BUMP

goodspeedupdate.com/category/university-of-michigan/bam-n

bump

DON'T
LET
THIS
SLIDE

archive.fo/kRASl

Bump.

Fuck Antifa

NO MORE STEALING CHILDREN FROM BERKELEY MIDDLE SCHOOL, MISS FELARCA

archive.fo/fxurm

It will slide, because people don't care. This woman repeatedly punched a man
who didn't defend himself- then joined in on the dog pile. was she even charged?
As for her job, just a time out? Popular opinion or not, the guy wasn't physical.

It's just like the (((Teacher))) who called for White Genocide. He actually called
for the killing of Whites and nothing happened to him. Not even a White person
going up to him and even verbally berating him (not like it would matter anyway).

To any White person reading this. If we are not going to get together and form an
effective racial community under the banner of European heritage to defend our
self interests than we have to form separatist communities.

1. End property tax. Whites keep the land they own and even if they lose there jobs
because of politically incorrect speech said white person will still have a home to go
back to.

2. End home modification permits. America will continue to grow into a darker, less safe
country over time. You will need your children/extended family/ friends close at hand for
defense. By ending Mod permits and getting rid of Gov regulation in your private space we
can than form proto-Communities that advance White self interest.

3. Abolish the mandatory requirement for compulsory school enrollment for White children.
Public School is child abuse. Common Core, White Privilege, and so on brainwashes White
children into self hatred and racial apathy. Times have changed. We have computers, tablets
with the worlds history as well as math and sciences at our finger tips. By keeping our children
close and out of the (((Schools))) they will not turn to liberalism and alternative lifestyles. There
will not be a void filled by communism. Our Racial identities as well as our culture will be more
than sufficient to replace MTV, fashion, and jewish led rebellious culture encouraged in the schools.

>stomping a guy on the floor
antifa are nigs

where's special fbi agent matthew heimbach when you need him?

they're all dumb af, christ. California should be considered a communist country at this point

>was she even charged?

Nope. The police is shilling hard for them: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN#Conflict_with_law_enforcement
>the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past
Look at the bitch commenting on the FB thread here: She is connected to the highest rank and file of the democratic party: avoiceformen.com/updates/public-letter-to-emma-howland-bolton-teacher-at-detroit-public-schools-regarding-threats-of-violence-and-death-by-protesters-under-her-organization/

The main threat to Whites' existence in the US is the Democratic Party

bump
check the name of the guy who leads BAMN alongside Felarca according to >Leland
>Young Yee attended middle school in San Francisco, at what is now Martin Luther King, Jr., Academic Middle School.[citation needed] He earned his baccalaureate at the University of California at Berkeley, a master's degree at San Francisco State University, and a doctorate in child psychology at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa in 1975.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

fuck off newfag

>CHILD PSYCHOLOGY

>mfw living in CA and not a commie

SEND HELP, I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH AMMUNITION AND THEY'RE EVEN TAKING THAT

The fuck she assaulted the dude and shes getting her job back?

Ex-Oaklander here.

well, what the fuck is the story?
don't just post links, ffs

YUP: youtube.com/watch?v=lys1wRxSWf4

She proves that rioting can get you anything in this country

I don't understand your post? ..

Heimbach, Sinead, Hyde, Evalion look like they all took
a direct flight to America from Israel. Why do
White Nationalist "leaders" always look jewish as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvLQtSX4r4g
Alt Right in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

As for my post, I ment if we can't do it together, we should form organic
communities on our own initiative. It's pretty clear despite the dangers
White people at this present time cannot come together.

>neonazis and kkk a threat
like Commifornia has zero of that. Her speech is "fuck white people." Honorary aryans my ass, Western Asian women are feminists and more radical.

The gook bitch assaulted a dude and got away with it by intimidating the school board.
Do you leavess have any reading comprehension skills whatsoever?
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Just kill them already.

I don't understand you people at all.

You see that you can't make the change happen through the existing system. You can't reason with them. Just fucking kill them.

Stock up on reloading supplies brother.

metzger is the only legit one i found

youtube.com/watch?v=iOInoSHHwWA

You of all people should know how our (((federal government))) treats white people who take matters into their own hands, Serbia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
Remember this? And we didn't even have a black President at that point.

Are there any videos showing what the guy was protesting about? If he was out there just showing his power-level with no reason, then he deserved it. Sure you have freedom of speech, but normies don't want to hear shit like the Holocaust wasn't real.

No matter what someone says, 99% of the people will get mad and think you're just a cooky autistic sperg.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/traditionalist-workers-party
The Traditionalist Workers Party is a white nationalist group that advocates for racially pure nations and communities and blames Jews for many of the world’s problems. Even as it claims to oppose racism, saying every race deserves its own lands and culture, the group is intimately allied with neo-Nazi and other hardline racist organizations that espouse unvarnished white supremacist views.

Wait. That picture... Are these people just salty that the men and women of their own race are shit and want a white people to have kids with, but they're so undesirable that no one wants to fuck them?

No one's telling you to make it public.

Kill them in their own homes, where they think they're safe.

BASH THE FASH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg&time_continue=16
Yvette Felarca of BAMN on shutting down KKK/Nazi rally in Sacramento

we really need to swing the pendulum back to male-centric moral values. No man would tolerate this kind of speech from another man... I would expect her to justify exactly why her enemy is the "nazi's" and the "kkk" and how was she justified in being violent, instead you get a pile of emotional bullshit.

waco and ruby ridge were met with oklahoma

No way. It's not the gun-control pushing arms smuggler is it?

bump
She must be fired

It absolutely is kiwibro
And they are all connected to Triads, of course
archive.fo/Q1QW7

you can see it here
Basically he was taunting them... I don't agree with you though that they are right in being violent towards him just because of that.

>he deserved it
Found the commie.

He's clearly (((trolling)))
Here's some more delusional lefties: youtube.com/watch?v=QhtE6sBQvPU

>honorary aryans my ass

this

the most radical person I have the displeasure to know is a lesbian 'asylum seeker' from singapore. A white country takes her in and we are still all evil bigots apparently
Oh and shes also an anarcho communist.
Boggles the mind

>looks exactly like abed
This explains so much.

>A white country takes her in and we are still all evil bigots apparently
Give a dog half your food and he'll still want the rest.

>A white country takes her in and we are still all evil bigots apparently

Well, don't fucking take them in: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Jones
> As a child she migrated with her family to the US, where she became a political activist and black nationalist through Communism, using the false name Jones as "self-protective disinformation".[1] As a result of her political activities, she was deported in 1955 and subsequently resided in the United Kingdom

>where she became a political activist and black nationalist through Communism, using the false name Jones as "self-protective disinformation".[1] As a result of her political activities, she was deported in 1955 and subsequently resided in the United Kingdom
So she was essentially a domestic terrorist

Also, check this out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Indian_Gazette

>So she was essentially a domestic terrorist

Just like Yvette Felarca and the Massie family

>I think we both know where it ends, Allen. Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.
And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters. Your wife is a man now and all your guns have gotten gay married.
With your last, dying breath, you raise a defiant glance to the darkened patch of sky where the sun should be were it not blocked by looming mushroom clouds and woefully bemoan, 'If only Walmart hadn't stopped selling confederate flags, none of this would have happened ... ' I wish I could say it wasn't too late. I wish I could say that, Allen.

archive.fo/wn9FC
>(((Someone))) Posted the Most Epic Takedown of Southern Racism to Walmart's Facebook
>by Jon (((Levine)))

why is Sup Forums always right

>America removes commie trash and my country takes said trash in

END MY LIFE

the funniest part about this is how fucking effeminate the riot cops are

It's pretty pathetic how they just let it happen right there in front of them.
Swedish-tier cucks, desu.

With no police charges and no school action against the gook slut, the obvious answer is the nationalist should just to crush her face like broken glass.

That's the funny thing about bending the laws for lefties: Righties no longer have to abide them either.

They are absolutely instructed not to interfere. The corruption is sky-high.
aclu.org/cases/racial-equality/schuette-v-coalition-defend-affirmative-action

lol she wanted an excuse to satisfy her fetish of feeling how strong of abs a beautiful aryan male has

Absolutely.
Chink boys can't compete

You know what must ve done lads. Beat her within an inch of her life. Kek will decide if she lives or dies thereafter

This is fucking disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=O9PxSwU96rI

FUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

When will they understand that children are not some fucking meatshields REEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOK INTO THEIR DEAD EYES

HE'S READING THE TEXT THEY WROTE FOR HIM
>IT'S NOT FAIR THAT THE D-DISTRICT D-DOESN'T LET FELARCA BRING KID-D-S T-TO T-THE P-P-PPROTESTS

FORGOT THE LINK HOLY FUCK

This is grotesque and needs to stop

indybay.org/newsitems/2010/02/11/18637510.php

Bump
This can't slide

Bump

Jan?

Bump

fuck off kike

Did you come to the wrong neighborhood? (like that poor fella from Chicago)

>People thinking she would be fired
It doesn't help your smoking gun is a video of her going up to a man at least 2 feet taller than her and not even noticing that she's doing anything.

And you know the nazis stabbing protestors.

agreed

>And you know the nazis stabbing protestors.

With the (((protestors))) own knives, you mean?

>smoking gun is a video of her going up to a man at least 2 feet taller than her and not even noticing that she's doing anything

Hm, that's an interesting definition of assault you have: "the victim needs to be shorter than the attacker and must notice what the attacker is doing to them"

Daily reminder pic related

>personnel issues
Kek every time

Signed..everyone do the same.
Praise Kek (pbuh)

Bump dammit
Thanks, bro!
Check this out if you want to rage:

>"fucked up Matt Heimbach's party in California"

Her group attacked Heimbach's heavily outnumbered peaceful protest with knives + other weapons, atleast 5 of her "anti-racists" got stabbed with their own knives and were hospitalised. Only 1 of Heimbach's boys was stabbed. Stop spreading bullshit you pathetic faggot.

>allegedly

>must notice what the attacker is doing to them
That REALLY helps the case when you want to say you were assaulted. Notice how police didn't give a shit until after he got thrown to the ground.

Oh Sup Forums are you going to support nazis because it's in your blood, or are you going to support Israel because you must support Trump, who is their shill?

she openly admits to terrorism and yet king nigger obama has done nothing. mybe when trump gets into office we can get a petition to have her and her group and others like BLM labeled terrorist and have swat kick down their door

if only special agent heimbach attended that rally.
funny how the leader magically left his people.

Who cares? He was holsted by his own petard-because of this thread, the petition has gathered like 10 new signatures

Also, this is so egregious even the most degenerate commiepedos would rage: youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m32s

>to have her and her group and others like BLM labeled terrorist

Her group is ALREADY labeled: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN#Conflict_with_law_enforcement

>In 2005, the American Civil Liberties Union reported that in 2002 the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identified BAMN as "thought to be involved in terrorist activities." The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.

Bump

bump
SHALL NOT BE SLID

God damn i get so fucking REEEEE every time a girl punches a guy and nothing is done. I punched out 2 girls for the same shit. That guy is a cuck.

bump
>Oh Sup Forums are you going to support nazis because it's in your blood, or are you going to support Israel because you must support Trump, who is their shill?

Oh shill are you going to shill properly and have $.00005 deposited in your account, or are you gonna sperg out about Trump for no good reason?

Check this out: en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=BAMN&action=history

I'll never go to any gay protest cause I know I'll end up on CNN and in the skies with Chris Donor

whattcha gonna do, fagget?

kek'd

this nip cunt punching dudes like a fag hag....SHE GOT LUCKY. ID HAVE CLOBBERED THIS CUNT. CANT WAIT FOR HER TO GET RAPED BY TYRONE AND GET REDPILLED.

bump
>CANT WAIT FOR HER TO GET RAPED BY TYRONE

What is it about you leaves that makes you so emotional? Keep calm and sign the petition: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

bump

The antifaggots had a ten to one advantage and got REKD. A guy in my company joined TWP after I showed him some videos of what went down. He's perfect for them, he roid rages daily, runs bolt stickers on his beemer, and is itching to break some 2x4s on faggot leftards. He just needs a little push to go full gas the kikes mode.

I thought Sup Forums was going to ruin this cunt's life after the battle of Sacramento.

bump already

what a sickening violent woman.

kek will deal with her.