Why can't we just lynch all niggers?

Because the KKK is an FBI plant

Got 1

I don't understand ape

Here ya go

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense. We must get the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime.

Tweet trump and all repubs to have the FBI charge them.

Praise KeK to make this a reality!!!

All niggers must fucking hang.

guys im sick of this shit ,im going to be a hero,,, im dead fucking serious this ends now

was he really a trump supporter or did the blacks just associate him with trump. He was a mentally disabled mulatto in chicago so...

I'm honestly curious why there haven't been any killing squads killing random blacks at night yet.

What do you have in mind?

Probably just picked up because he was white and assumed to be a Trump supporter.

offenders said on their FB they were going out to get a person for being a trump supporter.

Youd need to lynch all the liberals first

Do it pussy and at least get away with it. That way you can keep doing it.

when can we get together and fix this?

Most of us know black people who are fine, which causes hesitation as we are conditioned to be decent people

usually

though if they didnt get a hate crime charge that was going to be bad fucking news.

The police was our killing squads. Truth is, legally ownership is impossible in most cities Niggers populate, most people know that jail time with Niggers is worse than a death sentence.

Remove the hair and add a purple lightsaber you have Mace Windu

Are you going to be an hero or a hero? Big difference.
You should do both and draw as much attention to the left as possible. Also wear My Little Pony Gear and a Hilary hat when you do it.

Legal gun ownership*

Few more

We're getting closer user. Too bad that they are charging the chimps with hate crimes. I was hoping they would get a slap on the wrist. That would have accelerated our dream.

Here's a question for you. Have you ever asked yourself why African-Americans are generally the most misbehaved of all other so-called "niggers"? Because it seems to me that the problem lies within your entire system. Blaming the spicks or the spooks is a completely silly thing to do and isn't in any way productive. Stop self-pitying and do as we ethiopians did with the genetically inferior lot that we've got roaming down south.

One day, friend. One day.

For the same reason other races can't lynch all whites?

Or better yet: Because you lack balls in order to do that?

>our dream
Stop likening yourself to Heydrich you silly fuck. Even after he was greatly wounded, he got up and chased after his assassins, unlike you who rides the wave of other people's success and constantly flatter yourself from the depths of your basement. And you wonder why the US is such a shithole. By god!! kys

SHUT UP MORON OP, YOU'RE NOT CUTE!

i tend to agree with this. Jews have unleashed the evil in blacks. Blacks do have the capability to be peaceful, but the Jewish backed culture that encourages fatherlessness and thug muh dicc culture brings out their worst.

Because innocent until proven guilty or the nation falls into a race war.

Not that it'll take much for those four retards. Jail is the best place they can be as otherwise, someone angry enough might try to give them the traditional Chicago benediction of lead.

>calls US a shithole

>Ehtiopia

This. Although he also was an autistic fuck without much self-awareness who didn't think much, so I guess user's comparing himself to these traits

I'm a faggot phone poster; what flag is this?

because 1-2% of them are alright
>not all niggers

It's a red pilled Ethiopian.

The entire country can't get enough of it and would sell their soul just to pump more cash into big lies.

I'd fuck the chick with the dyed hair.

I'm just a horny white pervert though.

If Americans were willing to do messy work, they wouldn't have had to import so many blacks in the first place.

race traitor

Because not all humans are the same you dumb fuck.

>Why can't we just lynch all niggers?
Because we're not like them, we're not animals

stealing this.

>what is logic?
The fact that Ethiopia is a shithole doesn't disprove the fact that the US also is.
Nice fallacy, but try harder.
I don't think that it's a matter of having guts or not. Every king has his reign, and then he dies. The collapse of the US is imminent and inevitable. Both snow and dirt monkeys haven't yet realised that they could work together to simultaneously benefit from the prosperity of their country. Isn't what civilization is all about at the end? Working together despite all our differences and hatred towards each other? I always thought of the US as being to big to fail, but I now realise that it's collapsing from the weight of it's own size. They don't yet realise that vultures are circling overhead, waiting for them to dismantle. Fucking idiots!

Wait was he a mongrel?

If so fuck him then. Also he'd be proof of why mongrels are inferior

Where is your proofs?

What did you guys do with the ones down south?

Ethiopia. Only African country to ever really build much on its own back in the day

Why does the Chicago Police database list all their races as White?

having sex with animals is against the law in most states

sure thing goldberg

As long as there's no penetration....

A group of white teens assaulted their mentally disabled black teammate with a coathanger and you don't even know his name. Think about that.

No the guy claimed the kid was a mongrel I wanted to see the proofs. But again if he is a mongrel it explains a lot about what's wrong with his head

No ive heard about that and they should have lynched him too

Nice.

Why are whites so violent?

Here's what I genuinely don't understand. Why do most Americans feel the need to align themselves to an ideology or another and as such, willingly confine themselves within it's boundaries? Do you not want freedom? Why don't you try taking the blueprints of a certain ideology (like the Falange) and fashion it to suit your needs and tailor it to address your problems instead of picking up the rest of someone else's leftovers and claiming them as your own with little to no alteration? Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but most Nazis would've gladly offed you self-proclaimed "ubermensches".
Only in America can someone claim to be a nationalist and chant the anthem of another.
Silly world we live in, eh?

fuckin disgusting ginger too. that's extra white

>lowering ourselves to their level

Are Ethiopians open to interracial dating? Would a white man and a black woman in Ethiopia be harmed?

>WE

Why don't you lead by example?

niggresses sweat profusely and smell like ass

Ginger people are not white, they're freaks

>Montreal Canadians

no wonder they moved away

they do sweat a lot while fucking. ill give you that.

source: im an oil driller. proudly drilling for oil since 1998

gee I wonder

America is a nation of immigrants. It's understandable why we're open to diversity.

Sweden on the other hand...that's shameful.

Although highly conservative, Ethiopia is relatively safer than most countries outside or within Africa, (US included). Ethiopians, or at least the northerners are Orthodox Christians and as such are incredibly fearful for what might happen in the afterlife if they misbehave in this one. We call that "ferha-egziaber" which translates to "fear of god". Shootouts are non-existent, homicides are unheard of and the little petty crimes that we have such as theft or burglary are usually solved within a matter of days because the thieves couldn't finish the job that they started. And, unlike other African countries, public lynching has never taken place, not even once. We're proud, ill-spoken people who handle everything verbally behind your back. We might scorn you from the safety of our homes if you were to date our daughters; sisters; etc... but we wouldn't dare speak up because most of us are averse to confrontation.

>dey good boys! Dey dindu nuffin!

It stopped being understandable about 30 percentage points ago

>one punch to the face
>violent compared to what blacks typically do

He punched her and left. No gangs, no setting shit on fire, no looting.

soon brother, soon

>Only African country to ever really build much on its own back in the day.

Because it will solve nothing. Also, the KKK is pretty much dead now.

It's safe because everyone's starving and no one has the energy to get up off their beds, let alone fight.

I'm not the one that wrote that, and even if I was, what matters is where our countries are in modern day, and Egypt is taking it from behind by Ethiopia. Fucking cuck. You're my bitch. I'll go piss in the Nile so that the little water you'll get when the river dries up will be mostly piss and cum. I'm impregnating your women and shooting my load all over your family's faces from kilometres away.
If all that processed shit you eat can be considered as food, then yes, we are indeed starving.

Pretty fucking annoying how the closer you are to nigs, the harder it is to arm yourself.

>sending in a bullshit registration for NJ license
>need multiple references, aka people I ask to put down so I can buy a shotgun
>can't even apply for handgun yet, and most are rejected anyway

Just wait. Those times are coming soon enough

They will be deported, not lynched.

Once they are all rounded up in Africa, then it may be nuked.

Americans wanting more of this shit. Haven't you had enough you masochistic pig? Do you not know when to give in and accept what the universe has in store for you. You're better of immigrating to Ethiopia then trying to go against the grain. I can guarantee you safe passage but only if you're willing to share your sexy rabbit hole with me and don't mind having your shit pushed in. But, seriously, there's no better fuck then a frustrated, angst filled American guy. GOD BLESS AMERICA, who else would we, real men, be fucking if it weren't for your cucked nature?

I'm South African and I'm calling you out for being a fake. Stop using that VPN and bringing a bad name to the great continent.

Africa has spoken.

I easy trying to make A FUCKING LEAF joke

Egyptians weren't and are not black

ultra fucking R A R E

rope and change

Ultra violence!

wish we could

Shut the fuck up, dude. Would you like to know what I fucking think of our "Great continent"? It's fucking kill. How naïve do you have to be to assume that there is not just a proxy, but a vpn that is being hosted in Ethiopia where the cost of 1gb of data is over $30? You're the one that is staining the name of the continent whilst you sit there in the US feeding off of the hard work of genuine Americans like a parasite. Go fuck yourself you fucking cucked negro.
I like boipussy, "tadiya men yetebes?" as we Ethiopians say, so fucking what? Them white bois be my sole weakness, my Achilles' heel if you'd like. Don't be hatin' cuz I only hand out the D to white folks and sand niggers. I feel'ya but it's just not my style, dude. I don't swing that particularly DARK way.

If white people start killing niggers i will definitely join in. Just waiting over here but ready.

And is that according to historic proof or is that just from your sub-masculine intuition?
Swear to fucking god, we should put all white men in drag and see what happens. It's the only way left in their evolutionary process. You guys are nothing more but sex toys fashioned by whoever is up there with the sole purpose of wetting our dicks. Do you even know how cute you guys are, especially when scared and boxed in? You've all got that deer in a headlight look that is so peculiar to your race.
I'll fucking cum in your mouth so much, you'll be shitting cum. The only thing that is being slayed tonight is your rabbit hole.

Just one question before you start the lynching. Will you lynch Dylan roof for shooting people at the church?

>Amerishart: "If white people start killing niggers i will definitely join in. Just waiting over here but ready."
>Nigger: "If white people start killing niggers i will definitely join in. Just waiting over here but ready."

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

You can get it anytime as well babe, just say the word and I'll be on the next flight to Syria so that I can make my way in with the rest of the sandniggers. Why do we make war, when we can make love, eh? Your rabbit hole is itching to get it, and I've got the right tool in my pants to relieve your itch, so it's only logical that we get together. I'll even let you cook for me, I'll buy your cute nazi themed dresses so as to enable you to indulge in your fantasy while at the same time serving your purpose. I'll be waiting in line at the next folsom fair, dude. Get your butt ready.

Bitte, verschling meine kleine Maus. *wink, wink*

1-Murder is illegal
2-Some blacks are alright,no need to Lynch them