BLM DINDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL9j_s_eLvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She at least isn't being an ass like don lemon about the situation

>"fuck trump and fuck white people"
>not a hate crime

These are the types of people I will feel a little bad about on the day of the rope.

Literally no one sane who's associated with BLM supports their actions. Why are you fags shilling false information?

Dosnt feel good does it? Having your entire group demonized because some people who have nothing to to with it did some stupid shit.

now you know what white privilege is really like.

She said nothing about whether or not it was a hate crime. If anything, it seems she supports these fuckers getting the judgment they rightfully deserve

All I read was OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KANGZ

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Because Sup Forums are racist.

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense. We must get the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime.

Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racism
>"Fuck Trump" - Political hate
>"Bitch Ass Nigga" - Racism
Praise KeK to make this a reality!!!

Supposedly Deray McKesson had a positive tweet about the attack.

The police confirmed that BLM had nothing to do with this. So fuck off

The suspects picked out this person due to their political beliefs which is a civil rights violation making it a federal offense. We must get the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force, and can occur with: Hate crimes"
Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racism
>"Fuck Trump" - Political hate
>"Bitch Ass Nigga" - Racism

because no one sane is associated with BLM you retard

reminder that the victims families of Dylan Roof approached Dylan and personally forgave him

>an organization that pumps out factually false claims about how blacks are being oppressed by whites specifically to incite violence has nothing to do with this

>BLM encourages stupid nigger shit
>stupid nigger shit happens
>whoa uhh nobody from BLM actually said "kill white people/cops" (they did)

Blacks are so dumb they think they can just keep saying "we didn't do anything" and it's the magic excuse that will work every time. They will find out truth - soon!

She's actually, seriously saying Dylan roof was just evil and the blame for his actions lie soley on him? Not on white people, trump, the confederate flag or Republicans- just him??

Do they even read their own posts

A hate crime bill Obama signed also considers attacks on the disabled a hate crime.

>implying

so...basically what blacks go through every day forever?

>hurr i feel for twitter botnet AI hive
The family members forgave Dylan.
the opinion of secondary sources, inconsequential peons on twitter dont count for anything

>Sup Forums calls for a race war and to gas the kikes
>Dylan and Breivik actually do it
>WE DINDU NUFFINK

blm is a terrorist organization

It's not an implication. All of their claims are provably false using easily found statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL9j_s_eLvU

Refute even half of the statistics in this video.

you should be aware that Sup Forums is media now.
You should be aware that media is a weapon system

she has a point, though

>or Trump

"Fuck Trump and fuck white people"

How was it not about Trump?

Honestly we should do something

I appreciate the fact she's trying to depoliticize the situation but it's pretty obvious that kidnapping and torturing a white boy while screaming FUCK WHITE PEOPLE into the camera is a politically and racially motivated action.

If it wasn't for the fact that most people who say this would go back on their words if the races were switched for this crime, I would agree with her 100%.

at least this sheboon is calling for them to be punished unlike talcum X and the rest of BLM who want these poor disenfranchised youths to go free so they can 'repay' those they've wronged

I wanna tell all the white people the niggers in this country are organizing, they're stockpiling weapons. Theyre gonna kill off all the white men. They're gonna rape our women, and make slaves outta our children. While you sit on your butt, drink beer, and watch TV. The niggers are gonna take over. The jews are using the nigger as a tool, just like a carpenter uses a hammer. The jews are destroying this country by using the nigger as a tool.

This desu.

See this is why I'll always consider Roof a fucking faggot, why would you shoot up people going to a non-sunday church service? That's like the opposite of peak dindu.

DIS HAS NUFFIN 2 DO WIF US

>DYLAN ROOF IS PROOF THAT WHITE IDENTITY IS TOXIC!

A FUCKING DINDU

>enjoy sucking off those jew cocks as you enjoy killing whitey

So, the Dylan Roof thing wasn't racism, then?

>M-MUH GOOD BLACKZ

Canada isn't much a country to take over, Leaf.

This saddens me.
There are a lot of good people on both sides, but I don't think that will matter when the rubber hits the road.

Dindu? Shes the only person Ive seen being rational, this isn't related to anyone but the niggers (Who deserve to be put down_) and the boy they tortured. Everyone is just over-politicizing everything

I guess whites being genocided is a good thing as long as the people replacing them are christian.

He was a dumbass for attacking the symptom, not the cause and thinking that one person shooting up a bunch of innocent people was going to do anything but give leftists more ammunition against whites and guns.

Sometimes stereotypes are well deserved.

says the leaf.

I thought Obama was a brotha

What country leaf? Your cucked one?

Says the Mexican to the Leaf.

She uses a snapchat pic as her facebook profile picture

>cant recognize flag of closest neighbor
>is a leaf
story checks out.

I legitimately feel sorry for this sheboon. she has proper spelling and punctuation, and isn't chimping out. In fact, it seems like she supports the ruling and the punishment. If it wasn't for niggers nogging and ruining their lives and the lives of everyone around them, she could have been a doctor, or a teacher. someone that helps people.

>evil to pick on the weakest without REAL provocation

he was white, what other provocation did they need

>implying he isn't CIA

>implying things didn't go exactly as planned

>implying he won't be living the rest of his days in luxury on some island

underrated.

See? Fear is an effective tool against those subhumans. The fear of a race war that ends in their extinction.

And just like nigger tradition, they'd throw their own under the bus to save themselves. Don't let this crisis go to waste, familia. Keep pushing the "BLM is terrorist" narrative to silence the likes of them (and any unaffiliated, yet uppity dindus) forever.

Let fear turn back the clock to the time when niggers knew their place.

I'd rather have good Christian working class blacks than thug culture welfare faggots.

The problem with attributing this to BLM or denying it has any connection is there's no way to prove one way or another. What does it take to be part of the """"BLM movement""""? How can you be ostracized for it for being an extremist? There's no way of knowing anything unless they made some BLM comment in the video at which point it's their word vs everyone else being in denial much like people claiming ISIS isn't comprised of Muslims.

>If it wasn't for niggers nogging and ruining their lives and the lives of everyone around them, she could have been a doctor, or a teacher. someone that helps people.
I don't understand. Can't she still do this?

>Dillon was evil
he explained himself though
It's very hard to imagine what it's like to have many times more black people than you have ALL people. They can't sustain the level of culture we are trying to build with white people. When their populations don't rise to the achievements of ours, there will always vocal whites and blacks that state to complain.

She's not incorrect, though.

>missed that "nothing to do with it" line

I know that omitting unpleasant or disagreeable portions is easier, but it's an unhealthy way to go through life.

Would be the first time an evil white devil racist turned out to be a government spook.