ITT: we take turns guessing how long itll take for the Aryan brotherhood and Aryan sisterhood to gut them in jail

ITT: we take turns guessing how long itll take for the Aryan brotherhood and Aryan sisterhood to gut them in jail
rollin for a month

Tweet the Trump team to call for the FBI to charge these 4 with civil rights violations for their hate crime making this a federal offense.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force, and can occur with: Hate crimes"

Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racism
>"Fuck Trump" - Political hate
>"Bitch Ass Nigga" - Racism
>Suspect was disabled. - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

I doubt it will happen. The male niggers will have to suck some bbc for protection but they will do it because niggers go full fag in prison very quickly. Probably have to get mounted too but the criminal niggers will protect them.

The females won't have to do shit because women's prison is pretty much an MTV reality show full of fat butch dikes fighting over which beta female they will finger.

>aryan brotherhood
>chicago

haha, no my jordanian expat friend

>thinking you go to prison in Chicago

You have no idea how the prison system works bro.

i sure dont tb h

>That image

Jesus Christ people say niggers look like monkeys but that's genuinely insulting to monkeys. These creatures are not only sub human they're fucking sub simian.

Truly repugnant

Pardoned by the outgoing president

>imblying they will go to prison outside of illinois on state charges.

kek the pic looks like a fighter select screen from a Street Fighter : Nog Edition game

why do actual africans look better than african americans? why didnt your forefathers pick the good ones?

And I thought brazillians looked like monkeys.
Damm USA.

>Implying they will send them to the same prison
>Implying Illinois is Chicago

Because they have varying amounts of indian/white/latino blood in them. A cocktail of genes like that makes for ugly faces.

>found hanging in their cells
>no suspicious circumstances

praise kek

but muh diversity

>he thinks aryan brotherhood have any power in prisons
they consist of most inmates that reports violence. literally a prison snitch gang

>asian mali

BLM activist here, give them the dead penalty.

They'll get off somehow.

these kids are more likely be sent to prisons with 80% black population. aryan brotherhood are only feared in low security where you can only find corrupt accountants and tax evaders.
in other places aryan brotherhood is more like weenie hut junior the club, literally the first group to report to the wardens if someone got shanked or they smell weed

Kek, the fuck would you know? Don't you have some iphones and sunglasses to make?

I can't stand the insolent, aggressive look that niggers have in their mug shots. I hope they get 25 years

Jews only ever sell garbage to goyim.

Oh oops I sowies

I bads. I go timeout

tbf the tard provoked them. pic related.

ABs are pussies bro. You got to be fucking crazy to think whites in prisons past the year 2000 to get themselves into a gang war. Guess the reason why whites are the most likely to survive prison? Because they steer off shit like that.
Most they do related to the incident is probably increase their support to trump.

We were buying farm equipment.

17 days

hmm + 1, so 18?

top right literally looks he's saying 'shieeeet'.

these niggers are disgusting but they're good boys and girls. hello the grandmother of one of the girls already said 'she had her ups and downs but shes a good person' or soemthing to that extent.

bottom right nigger is basically i have sever lead poisoning and mental retardation what is this.