/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - HATE CRIME EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6
>gofundme / lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

CPD Conference (January 5th, 2017)
periscope.tv/w/1mnxeWVzWeNGX

Streams to watch live.
ABC - abc7chicago.com/live/23381/

FULL VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS (OTHER)
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)
youtube.com/watch?v=CuBsPUPXxZQ (How to go Live on Facebook)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
inquisitr.com/2262013/dr-carl-bell-says-fetal-alcohol-syndrome-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans-since-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=CuBsPUPXxZQ
youtu.be/q3CL6NZ-HXw
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046
discord.gg/P8e3X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tweet Trump for FBI to charge civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force"
Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Suspect was disabled. - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

Praise KeK to make this reality!

PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

>4 NEW MINUTES OF FOOTAGE SHOWING WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE LIVESTREAM!

Trump better take action of some sorts, I have faith and checked.

WE DID IT
WE FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO BREAK THEM
All we need to do from now on is refer to any major event like this as the BLM(attack) and it fucks them up.
This is our golden ticket

Kek will always be there to make memes reality. We must keep fueling the fire. Shadilay

I always said it for the memes.

But know I say it with conviction: Niggers are subhuman.

Their inferiority complex is so deep and repressed they have to rely on concepts the rest of the world left behind with the caves.

It was a false flag staged by Trumps corrupt FBI to make blacks look bad

checked, shadilayyyy

I want to live in the time line where these 4 are charged with civil rights violations a federal offense.

You better believe if 3 white people grabbed a black person calling them a nigger and blaming them for Obama they would be taken in by the FBI for civil rights political and racial intimidation.

Daily reminder that niggers need to be sterilized.

inquisitr.com/2262013/dr-carl-bell-says-fetal-alcohol-syndrome-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans-since-slavery

Dr. Bell and his colleague discovered that a staggering 39 percent of patients at a family medicine clinic in Chicago were found to display “clinical profiles consistent with neurobehavioral disorders associated with prenatal alcohol exposure (ND-PAE).” Even more frightening, when just the children were studied, 57 percent of the patients showed profiles consistent with ND-PAE. ND-PAE “is a new clarifying term, intended to encompass the full range of developmental disabilities associated with exposure to alcohol in utero.” The general U.S. population exhibits ND-PAE between two and five percent of the time.

Of the children who exhibited these clinical profiles, 100 percent of them were black

The meme magic is strong!
Tweet all trump team members for Kek!

This was BLM you stupid faggot

reminder that the anti trump intimidation could be seen as terrorrism

I want everything in the world to right itself. I want this madness to stop! I want nothing but prosperity for everyone under trump. I want the terriost attacks to stop, I want the race baiting to stop, I want the hunger to stop, I want all the problems in the world to stop.

Well, BLM movement has been fueling hate across USA, you don't need to be a scientist to see that.
This is a gruesome case, but nothing new.

you are racist

nice journal entry

>broadcasting your crime

these boons gonna be prison bitches in no time, eating at the juicy cock buffett

all in seriousness, its just very maddening that these people would do such a thing towards an innocent person just because they're white.

Yep, that was my first impresion on the case, uploading something like that in internet with your name and face all over it.
Like, WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=CuBsPUPXxZQ

Praise his holy name

they're niggers, what did you expect

youtu.be/q3CL6NZ-HXw

Plugging my shit more. Look in the comments, though; everyone's shouting death to niggers. Which is great, but it won't sway normies. We need to think and act rationally, and present ourselves calm and clean

Making asses of ourselves won't get us anywhere

The russians hack their minds.

kek

What's to say the KKK and Neo-NAzis are already labeled terrorist and are jailed anytime they do break a law.
>of course that doesn't account for the fact most are already LEO like FBI and ATF.

very hard to watch,

how did he ended up there . was he jogging and they lured him in the apt ?

Does that story about "They pretended to befriend him" have any truth?

>how did he ended up there . was he jogging and they lured him in the apt ?
One of the niggers "friend" him up and had his parents drop him off a ta McDonalds for a New Year party.

If dubbles, Jordan Hill will die

Obama fits right in
#BLMKidnapping

Praise Mighty Kek.

>The grandmother of a young woman associated with a live video on Facebook of a beating says her granddaughter "had her ups and downs," but is "a good person."
>The grandmother says the video doesn't reflect the young woman she raised.
>She says she's worried because her family, including the woman's younger sisters, have been threatened since the video was posted online.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

Not even CNN can hide it. Front page.

THE FIRE IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS

this is amazing.

>local news finally covers the story
>for all of 5 seconds
>completely blurs out the attackers so you can't even see their race
>doesn't mention race, doesn't play any audio
>"hate crime against a mentally disabled man"

Well, the MSM found their narrative. Clearly this was a hate crime against a poor retarded boy, probably committed by white men!

She dindu nuffin! Another black person raised by a grandparent with parents no where to be found. She obviously doesn't have a lawyer yet, otherwise they'd tell her to stop fucking posting anything on social media.

#DumbNigNog

Yeah, hope they get their shit pushed in really hard in prison.

I haven't watched the full video yet, and don't plan on doing so.
Is there a single inkling of proof that any of these people have any ties whatsoever to BLM?
No, these """""monkeys""""" aren't BLM just because they hate Trump. Show me evidence before you make unfounded assumptions.

Sage. Slide thread. Autismos distracted again. Let's all forget that Obama almost started ww3. SAGE THIS SHIT.

it's just banter m8

That was a hate crime plain and simple. Roof deserves public execution.

Put the discord in the OP pasta

hahahaha beta spergs nonstop making threads about some retard that got pushed around a bit

>chicongo
Ftfy

>it's only a hate crime because the guy is mentally disabled

They tried to avoid charging them for a hate crime completely, but too many people already heard what had been said so it couldn't be avoided. Still, I bet (((someone))) rubbed their hands with glee when they found out the kid was mentally disabled and they could go down that route and avoid the unpleasant fact that this was clearly racially motivated.

These fucks lucky they werent in TX

Look at those angelic visages, clearly they were good kids who made a few bad choices, while working on their education, getting their lives back together, and going to church every sunday.

what are the chances of a life sentence

Police probably intentionally give them phones so they can further incriminate themselves. Just posting that shit shows a complete lack of remorse and will be fully admissible in court.

I feel like those Black girls would be super cute if they were raised to speak English correctly, behave accordingly, and have manners and a pleasant demeanor and personality.

They probably have really great, fit bodies.

I want to save them.

I want to hold them, and tell them everything is going to be ok.

They just need a White daddy in their lives.

Maybe other wiggers will learn from this, He is the second white faggot who was friendly with niggers who got kidnapped and tortured in the last 4 months.

Nigger hate thread

the girl in the large pic has nice lips. those were meant for sucking big hard white cock

No chance. They're jigs. They can't form any sentence.

@105797521
Hahaha a fucking leaf trying to bait people with some shit bait
hahaha pathetic am I rite

You don't even deserve (You)

No one else finds it odd that this bullshit comes up when major government scandals happen? Am I the only one that noticed this shit. OBAMA ALMOST STARTED WW3. HE JUST REALEASED GITMO PRISONERS TO SAUDI ARABIA. WAKE UP YOU SHEEP!!!!

low-effort bait, the Aussies are gonna eat you alive if you keep shitposting like this
hell, I'm not even sure if you could stand a chance against a leaf

Don't need one every thread is a nigger hate thread.

Does BLM have a card carrying system?
I kinda assumed it was just a disorganized biomass of niggering dumbfuck. I can't find her Twitter, but I imagine she's at least sympathetic to their movement, if she hasn't outright participated in it.

The Aryan Brotherhood will destroy/make boytoys out of these nogs and the other boons wont even defend them as to not start a gang war.

Only the brittany one, someone posted her bikini pic, has jumbo tits for her body tbqh

I wouldnt want HIV tho

Dey dindu nuffin!

Why is it only "they were good people but made one mistake" when it is a minority?

Yet, black people think that only white people get this treatment...

What is going on here???

These girls need a good bleachin'.

Quick, flush it before it gets out and kills white peoples.

Are on Soros's payroll? Doubt it. But you can guarantee they are part of the movement, in the same way many people here are part of what the media calls the "alt-right" movement. If there were a riot over a police shooting in Chicago, there's no question they would be out there burning and looting with the rest of the dindus.

>I wouldnt want HIV tho

Yeah, I had plenty of opportunities to date cute Black girls, but I'm worried about the STD's.

discord.gg/P8e3X
Discord link, OP should put it in the pasta

KEK WILL RAIN DOWN JUSTICE UPON THESE MONKEYS
PRAISE KEK!

Judging by the comments a lot of normies have been making on Twitter, I'd say a lot of people are waking up. If they and the media keep this up the term "white supremacist" has a chance to be considered a compliment.

dude, the real blm cause lasted maybe 2-3 months after it started, then it got highjacked by niggers and activists who only got in for their own personal gain.

to clarify some of the charges and their perspective sentences

>Hate Crime
i havent been able to tell if there is an actual punishment for hate crimes. It seems that Hate Crime is used as an upgrade to charges moving them to a Higher Class.
>Thus, longer sentences, mandatory minimums, no probation.
Under the law it seems that it doesnt matter what kind of hate crime is committed so long as it is determined that a hate crime has taken place....automatic charge upgrades

>Aggravated Battery with a deadly weapon
Aggravated Battery alone is a minimum Class 3 felony with a sentence of 2-5 years
as it was with a deadly weapon the Aggravated Battery charge is upgraded to either a Class 2, 1, or X felony (plus the hate crime upgrade so i would guess Class 1 or X)
>Sentence=up to 30 years for Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon

>Aggravated Kidnapping
Aggravated Kidnapping is a Class X felony

>6-30 years imprisonment
+
>15-25 years depending on gravity of crime

+now add in the various other charges and it's clear they are throwing the book at them

You're a traitor to your race, just like the slave owners of old who made Tar Babies with their "cute black women". The black can be forgiven, they're too stupid to understand, but you have no excuse.

Right, it is disorganized fuckery, anyone with similar or supporting ideas can be part of BLM, but I'm still waiting to see that proof. In fact, I'd like to see that proof, a tweet of one or some of them supporting BLM like the example you gave would be nice to have.

Something being very likely doesn't make it true. You just whiffed by the entire point I was making.

Post your OC memes

10/10

>The suspects have been found hanging on a tree outside of Chicago. All four suspects' throats were slashed open like a pez dispenser and the initials "BG" followed by the SS lightning bolts having been carved into the tree by a knife. Several bodies of African Americans apparently unrelated to the kidnapping have been strewn around the surrounding area, all gruesomely mutilated. The few witnesses who survived the rampage described the perpetrator as a white male, mid-40s, with skinhead tattoos, wearing a wide-brimmed hat and smoking a large cigar. The incident is currently under investigation.

they are still trying to spin, claiming the hate crime was because he's special needs, not because of his race

Watching CNN all day for shits and giggles. They've played the "F**k white people! F**k Donald Trump" a few times earlier and could easily tell the victim was white and the perpetrators were black. Especially since you can can always listen to their nigger lingo like saying "N**ga* which was even subbed on the screen. Also, fairly certain they're about to play another segment for second time in the last 20 minutes regarding the incident showing the black youths as well as "charged with hate crime"..

I'm all for them being full of shit but what are you talking about in this instance?

Dylan was right about everything.

The other white guy kidnapped in October I believe from Rochester University was made to suck his nigger friends dick and had his car stolen.
We need more cases of wiggers getting BTFO by their special pets.

these niggers look especially crass and aggressive. look how cavalier they look in their mugshots (the bucks at least), almost as if they are taunting those who would judge them. these feral negroids need put down, no jail. if they are ever releases they will just re-offend. many such cases!

Nice.

This. This type of shit allows cops to build up a case. It's not allowed at least in any department I've heard of. People will look the other way.

BLM is barely an organized group. Just because they don't sponser something doesn't mean they didn't influence it.

shadilay

Please don't. Noodle is a sweet girl.

OC NIGS

I like it

i know this is really degenerate to say, but i'd fucking love to shag that blacky on the left