The Law has Done it's Job

Guys, we don't need a race war. They are charged with,

>Hate Crime
>Kidnapping
>Vehicle Theft
>Battery
>Assault with a deadly weapon
>Class X Felony torture of special needs person

They are fucking done for at least 50 years, which will be their entire life. As is the case with the dindus, our law works and this is being resolved without RWDS or Antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=224s
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An army of niggers will fund their lawyer (from uncle sam's handouts) and that lawyer will make an epic defense. So epic that all niggers will be exempt from court because they all dindu nuffin

I am so proud of you America. Make an example of those 4 criminals.

Not good enough. Far more depraved black-on-white crimes happen multiple times per day in the US and nothing at all is heard of them.

NO JUSTICE

NO PEACE

Naa nignogs are fast to betray ther fellow noggers

wont happen
topic is internatinal and too hot and obvious
no lawyer want to risc ruining his name with this hopeless case

Yesterday they were saying there'd be no hate crime charge.

Thank God.

There's nothing he could say that would get them off, they filmed it all and happily streamed it publicly. It's open and shut.

Can we somehow let loose a bunch of other "special needs whites" in high risk neighbourhoods for BLM to abduct and torture? We need the publicity.

The fatherland would honor their sacrifice.

The Chicago prosecutor will make a plea deal with 3 of the suspects to testify against one of the men. The 3 suspects will get 5 years tops, while one of the men will get life.

dont shout victory untill they are found guilty on all accounts

>a plea deal
They don't need to make any fucking deals THEY STREAMED THE ENTIRE THING PUBLICY

>An army of niggers will fund their lawyer

Negros only cooperate with each other to commit crimes. they never ever give each other money. and spend all there welfare check withing a few hours of getting it.

Also no lawyer worth his salt will take this case unless he gets payed a large amount. the family of these criminals are obviously poor and from a ghetto upbringing. they will end up with a state appointed lawyer and those just want to end the day fast to go home, meaning they will be told to plea guilty by there state appointed lawyer.

>wont happen
>topic is internatinal and too hot and obvious
>no lawyer want to risc ruining his name with this hopeless case

The OJ Simpson trial was international news. Didn't stop Johnny Cochran from declaring mistrial after mistrial on grounds of racism until he got a majority black jury. Then he won.

Being a hot issue on an international level won't stop nigs from noggin, Fritz.

Tweet Trump for FBI to charge civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force"
Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Disabled Victim - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

>Niggers
>Legal protection
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Turns out, niggers can't cooperate with a white man in a suit resulting in a poor legal defense.

OJ Simpson is a celeb and wasn't stupid enough to film his crimes.

I highly doubt Al Sharpton is gonna share that loot.

>The OJ Simpson trial was international news.
Jesus Christ did they have undeniable and publicly available video documentation of his crime? Was he on film doing it and saying fuck white bitches while streaming it to AOL?

>They get convicted
>Riots in the streets

>. Far more depraved black-on-white crimes happen multiple times per day in the US and nothing at all is heard of them.

but you know about them thanks to your telepathy

faggot

They had helicopter footage of his whole White Ford Bronco chase and they still couldn't even get a resisting arrest or reckless driving charge to stick.

Very Hitleresque of you Hans.

In the media, that is. The place you DO hear about them is Sup Forums, corroborated with police reports.

Fucking cunt.

It'll never be good enough until we get a mass scale acknowledgment by SJWs and the media that their race-baiting antics, primarily against white men, has gone too far. And the acknowledgement of the clear discrepancy between nigger reactions (rioting, killing, looting, vandalizing) and whites' neutered non-reactions to similar instances of racial violence, which the media facilitates with its multi-generational white guilt propaganda campaign.
It's not over until niggers and the Jew media are put in their fucking place. Understand that.

You'd have to be retarded to think they could get off of these charges when it's completely and undeniably documented.

If they have a majority black jury, then it is entirely possible.

>50 years
Should be 500 years. Each.

You sweet, innocent aussie. You have no idea

This woman says its a false flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=224s

It is only the day after. We're not going to start a rave war, but the chance of a chimpout in the days to come are likely.

We'll know in two weeks if the race war has started.

>rave war

Techno is better than Electronica. And Trance can go fuck itself.

>African Wisdom

You'd be right 100% of the time in a world that wasn't mad, with completely reasonable people.

>African Wisdom
My fucking sides.
If that were true the media, niggers, SJWs etc would have a field day. Even if it was one case.

>AY YO I DIN SHOOT DAT NIGGA *rusty gears in brain begin grinding* *smacks lips* IT WUZ DA POLEECE|
>SMDH OH SHIT REYREY DEY BE OUT HERE HUNTIN US KANGZ ERRY NITE!

>we dont need the race war

WRONG

>>>The Law has Done it's Job
>>charged
>convicted

learn the difference faggot

>African Wisdom

ZERO destruction/looting so far. Libtards BTFO

if they lay low in prison their lifes will be de facto longer than they would be irl

>at least 50 years,
how justice works these days, they get community services and some forced course to teach how to be better human beings.

>woman

I hate this phone sometimes.

DRENCH THE PHONES, ELECTRONICS WAR NOW!

That doesn't matter, for a long sentence they'd know nothing but prison for most of their adult life. 3 of them are 18, when they come out at 68 the entire world will be different.

All electronic is good you faggot, and trance is great

what needs to be done is taking a giant shit directly on the head of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel. that mother fucker is a national disgrace and he needs to be kicked the fuck out of office.

Race war isn't over.
We're just going to fight it legally.
Niggers seem to forget what it's like when the police are free to do their jobs. Republican government isn't going to let shit slide like kang nigger did.

>*smacks lips*
What's this all about? I never understood.

they tried their best to avoid the hate crime charge and probably only caved in due to the backlash

after listening the chicago police saying they didn't know what motivated the attack I'm not surprised the area has warzone crime rates, they are simply retarded

>Unfortunately the hate crime is based on his disability and not his skin

it's hard to claify newer tracks, all electronic is good
natural habitat, a cage

topkek

What did they do exactly? I am just hearing of this.

Kidnap and torture a retarded guy? how'd they torture him and stuff?

>no lawyer want to risc ruining his name with this hopeless case

Are all Germans this stupid? Even if only 1% of the country agreed with them they'd be a millionaire from book sales.

>50 years
i kinda feel bad for them now.

why the british are such nigger lovers ?

"See these four African American kids? It does not make sense. Why would four African American kids torture and scalp a special needs white boy? Does not make sense. Chewbacca is from Kyyyshike, yet he is running around on Endor with a bunch of Ewoks. Does not make sense."

Be lucky you've never actually lived around or interacted with niggers then.

Yeah so all we have to do is find out if they parole, and when it is. Set reminders to all come together to prevent them getting out.

Seriously.

People in my area made sure to do this with a guy who killed their family members and burned their house down. Smacked down his chances of getting out 3 times.

It needs to be made perfectly clear this behavior will not be tolerated.

>we don't need a race war
Fuck you.

why niggers have to rape any language they get hold of despite them being indigenous ?

This is winning the battle, not the war. You're not seeing the bigger picture.

you should mind your own business

>indigenous
u just raped english, Yannis

implying a jew isn't going to defend all 4 of them
implying his/her defense won't be just emotions and how Donald Trump made them do it.

They are going all out to try and suppress actual action by whites.

There should be crowds around the department that made that decision. OWS happened due to hippies and junkies getting manipulated, get to it.

Has the nature of the 'hate crime' been specified? Because from what I've heard the authorities are ignoring the racial and political aspect and pinning it all on the fact that the kid was disabled. Which is bullshit, at no point did they scream "fuck you, retard!"

Can't have any acknowledgment that it's possible to be racist towards white people, I suppose.

>Be lucky you've never actually lived around or interacted with niggers then.
But...I have. Is it just the *tsk* sound? That's not made with the lips, though.

How did he escape? They kept him for 24 hours at one of their houses I don't understand why they'd just let him go.

Anyone?

the court will take place in chicago though and will have a jury of chicago niggers saying they dindu nuffin

>tries to blame it on Trump
>gets a conservative Judge who voted Trump
How can we meme that into reality? Just get the stereotypical White Male judge that blacks point to as the law keeping theyz kangz down n shieet?

HANG EM. HANG EM ALL DEAL WITH THESE FELONS

Ahh, the Sup Forums angle. Keep saving the White race boys!

Well no fucking shit they couldn't because he wasn't the one driving the fucking car

Got a knife cut open his scalp and other parts of his body, stripped his jumper off him and tied him up dragging him around and putting their cigs out on his open wounds. Plus kicks and punches

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

>Justice system's treatment of criminals
>not his business
>not everyone's business

Good point Rabbi, he shouldn't participate in his community or work towards what he perceives as the public good, he should "mind his own business."

From the perspective of a prosecutor, wouldn't you want the hate crime that would be the easiest to convict on, or does everything have to be about 'race-realism' and 'making a statement'?

>niggers get thrown in prison for life
>Half of 'merica redpilled after Dems and media waffled on whether it was a hate crime or just dem poor dindus.

Feels good.

No they literally smack their lips. All the time. Especially when they're about to say something.

>3. The Victim Escaped When Herring’s Downstairs Neighbor Called Police to Report the Noise Coming From the Assault, Police Say

They were talking on the vid about killing him, guy was lucky he managed to escape from them, might have ended a lot worse.

I heard on the radio today that a liberal lawyer will represent them and claim THEY are the mentally disabled ones, didn't understand what they were doing, etc. And they will in essence "win" the case. I could totally see it happening, too. Black lawyer, black judge, black jury, liberal media, etc.

It's like up is down, right is wrong, and the world is flipped over.

How about looking at the evidence then making a judgement purely based on that?

They were the ones that made it both politically and racially charged, it was their motivation

How can you misinterpret "FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" as anything but?

Yeah that certainly wouldn't push things over the edge

And here we were thinking zimmerman was this generations LA Riots

And remember, vid was only 30 mins of it, he was with them for between 24 & 48 hours.

OJ Simpson was also rich af and could afford a dream team of attorneys.

These people video taped their crime and put it on the internet.

It's a fucking slam dunk, and people WILL riot if they get off because it would be such a fucking joke.

Hey man, just doing my duty as a citizen to keep my fellow Americans safe from dangerous criminals!

>they were charged with battery

Too bad the damage is already done to an already mentally challenged white guy. Too bad the four niggers still don't think they did anything wrong. Too bad every other nigger in the country can't comprehend that it's not acceptable to live a life of crime.

conspiracy to commit murder

I'm not saying it isn't a hate crime against a white person/white people.

I'm just saying if you're already going to put someone away or the rest of their natural life, you can already charge them with a hate crime, one which you think will play better in front of a jury, why does it matter which hate crime you charge them with?

the hate crime is for anti disabled crime not anti white crime. these fuckers are gonna set the precedence that this isnt a hate crime against whites, so if it happens to a nonretard it wont be a hate crime. even if they get jailed (NAACP and BLM and gofundme might prevent that) it's still another loss for the white race

>implying they won't spend that money on spinning rims yellow shoes and fried chicken instead.

Is this your ex or are the pictures I saw from another user and they're spreading like wildfire?

this fucking post

Thanks.

That's pretty fuckin crazy

Muhammad pls

Every day these monkeys and their families go un-necked and not hanging from a tree is a day justice is not served.

It really, really does matter. Since law is meant to be an evidence, logic based judgement by people who have been given that jurisdiction over their peers due to their apparent ability to discern the logical course of action when presented with evidence in support of accounts of whatever has happened to necessitate the state getting involved.

Choosing to go with 'mental disability' instead of 'racially motivated' when the evidence presented is "Fuck Trump, Fuck white people" indicates a level of politically or racially motivated bias that is either sourced from those in authority or transferred via way of fear from said authority to step on some large toes

You are a fucking nigger