Tfw you might die because you kidnapped a white boi

>tfw you might die because you kidnapped a white boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twcnews.com/nys/rochester/crime/2016/11/3/u-of-r-kidnapping-victim-testifies-trial-thursday.html
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/wheaton/news/ct-wheaton-college-kidnapping-0903-20160902-story.html
click2houston.com/news/3-accused-of-kidnapping-cypress-springs-student-to-have-sex-with-
abc13.com/news/galveston-pd-victim-abducted-assualted-at-atm/1491492/
wspa.com/2016/10/24/armed-trespasser-kidnaps-student-at-wofford-college-deputies-say/
heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

please let it happen on camera

Nah, he's just mad that he's locked up. He's incapable of thinking far enough ahead to regret future consequences.

I think we way overreacted about retard kid. They let him go free at least and his injuries weren't so bad.

>> mfw
> incapable of thinking far enough ahead
Exactly.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Should've fucking knew your place, nigger.

this. he's pissed some whitey in a uniform is making him have his picture taken, nothing else.

The black mind doesn't reach very far into the past or future

he's probably wondering if he'll be home in time to see wrestlemania

The kikes and the niggers will be gassed, but you will be tortured to death.

youre all kikes. that user was wrong anyway considering they didnt let him go he had to run away, but i think hes right that we over reacted about this being a real "race war" type of thing. those nogs deserve punishment but the idea that this is a white v black thing is just bluepilled as fuck & is exactly what the kikes want from this(they control both sides of politics you know)

these niggers and others like them are a major problem, but this isnt a true racial conflict. Its not like Islam where the book tells you specifically to kill infidels, a lot of blacks dont give a fuck about whites or blacks and Ive seen countless blacks who are too dumb to lie constantly saying they dont agree with this demonic behavior. I would happily give any criminal, white asian or black, spic whatever the same punishment these fuckers deserve

i dont care what you kikes say, i wont blame black people, only dumb niggers and people like you who fall into kike tricks and end up thinking like the video's niggers do

Dont become the next tumblr feminist liberals who close their mind to everything and act belligerent like kike nazis

hate away faggots

They made him drink water from a toilet, that could make your seriously ill.

Does punctuation not work on your keyboard?

Also,

>Posting long asshurt responses to empty posts with frog pictures

bump for this gem

>someone frogposts and you respond with an essay

take a break from the computer, lad

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

>tfw you can look in two different directions at the same time.

What the chances he get killed on prison?

>to smart to look in just one direction

>italian
>don't bring her
b-but i wanted to go to the race war ufffff

Kek, that doc was really something

>tfw you're a superpredator

yeah that's a pretty good stance. wish more people were vocally level-headed.

Ugh why would you hid that beautiful face

Good chance he will die in prison, I'd hate to be him

>when the extra chromosome kicks in

He wasn't sure if she was white or not. We haven't fought Italy in a long time, don't expect us to know where it is regionally.

>incapable of thinking far enough ahead to regret future consequences.

this is all niggers

>Nah, he's just mad that he's locked up. He's incapable of thinking far enough ahead to regret future consequences.

This, wondering why they are locking him up at all. He thinks what he did is normal

(((Certain elements))) that create movements like BLM want us to view black people as the problem, instead of the real problem.

But don't fucking autocuck saying their feels are invalid. Instead explain why these double digit IQ googles are just the pawns, not the cause.

Toilet water is ironically cleaner than the toilet seat.

In a civilized country anyways

I hope the resident skinhead gang fucks his shit up.

>I think we way overreacted about retard kid. They let him go free at least and his injuries weren't so bad.

How about this one

twcnews.com/nys/rochester/crime/2016/11/3/u-of-r-kidnapping-victim-testifies-trial-thursday.html

Or this one

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/wheaton/news/ct-wheaton-college-kidnapping-0903-20160902-story.html

Or this one
click2houston.com/news/3-accused-of-kidnapping-cypress-springs-student-to-have-sex-with-

The MSN are keeping this quiet.

Look at his smug no regret face. Fuck niggers

Or this one

abc13.com/news/galveston-pd-victim-abducted-assualted-at-atm/1491492/

If there is justice in the world the AB will put a hit on all of them wherever they go
please do it white folks, us minorities are getting froggy and need to be reminded of what happens when whitey gets mad

Or this oe

wspa.com/2016/10/24/armed-trespasser-kidnaps-student-at-wofford-college-deputies-say/

Kill each other. Stay the fuck away from white people.

are inmates even allowed to read/watch the news?

His lethal injection should be on Facebook live.

Why didn't Dylan Roof wait until 2017?

The new crime spree

Niggers targeting white college students to torture rob and rape from facebook.

It has been going on all year.

A black girl is used as bait. It is BLM shit.

>DUDE (((THEY))) WANT YOU TO DEFEND YOUR RACE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND IT LMAO
Get fucked traitor.

They have tv's inside and even if they didn't the AB has folks on the outside who can also call shots

You mean his award from Rihanna for fighting evil whitey

Did the torture recording get posted on liveleak or somewhere? Anyone got a link?

There isn't an American race...

They've got them here

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Nice trips.

>resident skinhead gang

You know they will. We'll hear about it in the news...

>Tonight on Fox, we bring you a special report
>Bix Nood Dindu Nuffin Jackson has died under mysterious circumstances

>There is a Greek race

His injuries were not that bad ?
the guy will be traumatized for the rest of his life and he was already autistic. Now he will be a mega autist on rampage with a fucking cause.

>whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf
You definitely need to kill yourself. This pain you feel will only god away in one manner. And that is suicide. It will only get worse with time. End it today.

Cheers.

That's basically what's gonna happen too

lmao wtf is with that hand meme

did i miss a memo?

fuckin kek

Consider the angle of the arm
Consider the gentle caress of that big black hand
Consider the unhappy look on his face
Consider he's going to prison

He's about to suck some big black cock, user

he was scalped you stupid fuck.

love how he has his chin up like an arrogant punk

niggers are so arrogant anymore, that will have to change soon

>A knick you get from accidentally bumping your head on a desk
>Scalped

I know the situation sucks, but let's not get dramatic

Jesus man, black people just wont stop appropriating others cultures.

>getting head slammed into desk
not much better race traitor and/or nigger apologist.

Why do niggers not only act stupid, but look stupid too? If I had a quarter for every time I saw a slack-jawed, dull-eyed nigger I'd be a millionaire indeed.

>exposed skull
>just a knick
Here's your (you)

>look how black and tough i am, nugguh

kek

Niggers gonna nig!!

I'm sure he'll get a Jewish lawyer to make him a victim

nigger toilet water no less

bumping your head on a desk is a little different psychology from being kidnapped, gagged, and had someone bring a knife to your head and cut you

Leaf, people are able to smoke weed in jail, I'm sure news gets through too

>cranium is exposed
>just a knick

i've been thinking about why this ornament might be an attractive symbol in African culture, so far what I've come up with is that it looks like they have something in their mouth (like food) which probably puts them a tier of attractiveness above their starving peers.

Sadly illanois is so cucked that they stoped death penalty in 2011