Poo Bear Gang Speaks

He wasn't even involved and he apologized. Seems like things are actually getting better.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WngbWZ860ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg
youtube.com/watch?v=oUZvY4z_U6U
youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtu.be/qdeH7QhGiRg
hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)
cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/chicago-tyshawn-lee-shooting/
genius.com/Rondonumbanine-go-crazy-lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

so what?

What do you mean so what? They aren't out there celebrating this shit it's good that most people find this horrifying.

Cool story. Shit still needs to change in a very harsh way.

Obviously but would you not consider this REAL progress not that other bullshit.

No shit

Oh bother...

I want to be an OPPS, just to kick those thugs arse.

youtu.be/WngbWZ860ZE

lookit you thinking that one guy apologizing is helpful!! adorable! it really is nice to know that one gang of degenerate criminals has decided that torture and kidnapping are a step too far.

Where is the video of this thing?

But the guy in the video was denouncing them............

>we ain't saints and shit like that, but we'd never do anything like that

Least he's honest.

wut?

Right!

Kekd

whoah

so what? so is every other decent human being on the face of the earth. his denouncement means more because he's in a gang? because he's black? so fucking what?

>whites are still going to consciously instigate a bunch of niggers for the race war to justify genocide.

This racism things never going to end is it?

Why is a black man speaking on behalf of a gay Indian gang?

He's begging to not be put in a monkey cage for 50 years. So what? Fuck him.
Are you stupid or something?

reminded that the ((media)) controls your perspective and seeds divisions among races using sonic weapons and CIA/Mossad tactics

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg

>Hey little Jamal what are you and your friends doing today?
>We're making a gang mommy!
>Oh that's adorable! What's your little gang called?
>POOH BEAR GANG
>OH D-D-D-DEAR

Is the video on LiveLeak somewhere? I don't see it featured.

Everyone in a gang should be dumped in a mass grave t b h.

eke

I can even understand australian bogan accent, but I can't understand this shit

Do we know anything about the victim?

>They aren't out there celebrating this shit
Oh yes they fucking were. The video attracted tons of "finally we puttin werds into action #BlackLivesMatter" and "lmao kill dat pussy" comments from nogs before it attracted outrage.

its literally nothing

show

what is nothing?

Ah, so the Poo Bear gang DID apologize? did they send an official condolence yet? I've been waiting for that. That's important.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUZvY4z_U6U

*lights blunt*

*small quick inhale*

*small quick exhale*

SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED WUZ....

Shit won't wipe itself

The fuck is an opp and why is this significant?

Anybody familiar with the Chimpanzees and how they guard their territories? They'll randomly grab a couple of their friends and go patrol the border of their territory vs the rival monkey groups territory and if they catch one theyll beat them up as long as they outnumber them.

OPP = cops

lmaoing @ not knowing basic african american vernacular

fucking cuck

oh just like how all Humans have been doing this as well? Yes I am familiar

Da fuck is this pbg shit?

What the fuck is this shit, someone explain me this tribal system you Ameriniggers have

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc

It actually means opposition, as in rival gang.

We need to partition America. Sending them all back to Africa is unrealistic and civilized folks can't keep living with these niggers. Hopefully the more intelligent blacks will implement some sort of eugenics policy to outbreed the sociopaths in the video.

That blunt really underlines the sincerity of his words.

AUURITE FURST 'N FOREMOST
*flick*
*whissss*
WE WUZ...

INNOCENTZ N SHIET

Can we start a thing on facebook where we talk shit about rival gangs to instigate more violence in Detroit?

>starting video by lighting up a joint

Some time I can't believe how retarded some people are.

Your wrong.
This is right.

Isn't that bad.

Ideally we should also start more gang wars between Latins and coons. Mexicans and blacks in border states don't like eachother.

i kind of dont beleive him

question me all you want, but somewhere in this apologie video, the man in this video didn't like the shit that went down that day,even though his gang might think otherwise.

If a black man said all that without smiling or making a joke out of it, its pretty genuine, but only with blacks. you could pull out the sociopath facade saying and most of the times, we'd be correct.

the problem with that is that black people aren't good liars. they are never good at keeping a mask on, which is why most successful serial killers and successful narcissists aren't black., Even basic shit like getting caught doing something stupid, they usually make jokes and shit, but this was not that case.

>"SHEEEEEEEIIITTTT WE NOT NO SAINTZ"
What did he mean by this?

cutting up a 24 minute video into a 1 minute clip sure shows the sincerity too.

*hits blunt*
SOO SENPAI I WUZ SAYA
*smack blowjob lips*
HOL UP
*looks out the window*
WHITE POWA
*close fist*
BLACK PANTHERN
*makes gang sign*
POOH BEAR GANG N SHIIIEEET
*hits blunt*
NIGGA IM TRIPPIN

Winnie da pooh dindu nuffin

The point is, this story is reported on BECAUSE it is already famous. Niggers do more horrifying shit every day but it is never on the news because it does not fit the narrative.

The spin is "see, black people get called on racism too"

It ends when niggers end

The fuck? OPP means Other People's Property. Step up your rap game.

WOW I FORGIVE HIM

STRAIGHT FROM DA HEERRRTT NIGGA

we need to exterminate the coon tribes

Opp means "opposition" as in rival gangs. Chicago started it, and that rapper who made "Hot NIgga" whos in jail popularized it

PBG DINDU NUFFIN

>The length of the video changes the the fact that the statement was done intoxicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Demons will be demons.
Your jew handlers will be pleased.

I pray for your innocent.

I don't care about some Shitcago butt gangs members meaning, OPP will always mean other people's property.

youtu.be/qdeH7QhGiRg

well when your done living in 1990 gimmie a call

you're one of those cunts that will NEVER be satisfied. fuck off retard.

They grow up on warring blocks... mostly on the South Side. From a very young age they're raised mostly by single moms and in their communities violence, cruelty, ruthlessness, etc. are praised. Believe it or not "Savage" is more than just a dumb word echoed around on social media. Gangster Disciples and Black Disciples have been killing each other for decades... some rogue squads go "Insane" meaning they're warring even within their own gang faction and so they dub themselves as "EBK" or every body killa.

This kind of violence is common in Chicago... For example, the guy who got caught for luring a child out into an alleyway and executing him, the crime deemed "the most abhorrent, cowardly, unfathomable crime that I've witnessed in 35 years of policing," by the police Superintendent, in that case the perpetrator was caught because he was bragging about it in prison to a dude with a wire.

People who are debating coming to Chicago I try to explain to them what the city is like, but most people don't understand it until they come and see for themselves. Until then they're stuck in the liberal media's narrative of BLM bullshit.

>Context doesn't matter. including repeated condemnations of those 4 animals
>Thinking that a 1 minute clip with a changed voice and him toking up wasn't intended to make him seem insincere

التصويت

Also, links for more reading:

hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)

cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/chicago-tyshawn-lee-shooting/

It's because it's not surprising to see mouthbreathing stormfags denounce the torture. But there is something interesting about hearing supposed hardened gangsters denounce it as well.

Opp means rival gang member you fucking inbred retard

The clip wasnt needed, the blunt alone did the job.
>let me talk about this tragedy but wait till i have lit up some weed first so i can talk about it.
Human trash, desu.

Bumping

>hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)

...Supposed tough guys, named their gang after another supposed tough guy member who was shot... who was nicknamed "pooh bear..."

Never has there been a better time to post this image.

"Opp" stands for "opposition" or "opposite gang"... they use it in rap songs a lot

"If I catch a opp lacking, I'ma lay him on his shit"'
~Rondo Numba Nine

genius.com/Rondonumbanine-go-crazy-lyrics

Do you honestly think this apology is sincere? He's clearly just trying to avoid the fucking lynch mods that this will create if they don't get charged with a hate crime.

This nigga protecting his gang brand? LMAO
Why do we care if they were in a gang or not?

shouldn't a rival gang member be a RGM?

wtf i love poo bear gang now

There are some major cities in the US that have a population of black people that live in project housing and who live on welfare. And half of the young men get involved in gang territory and drug wars which are basically tit-for-tat murders, robberies and shit like that.

He's protecting him and his people from jail time if the other four try to point fingers.

Kek blacks are getting scared whiteys gonna chimp out again.

You'll love Young Pappy even more then. He was known for being a big troll on the North Side, with his eccentric and animated rapping, provocation and taunting of rival gang members, and his big parties in Rogers Park. The set he was in (Pooh Bear Gang) is within the Gangster Disciples (the Black Disciples' rivals or "the ops"). He was 20 when he died in May 2015 after his third assassination attempt was finally successful. The ops took to Twitter to rejoice:

Yeah but if they get snitched on, making youtube videos won't help them.

That's because an Aussie accent is just a weirder version of a British accent. The way Ameriniggers talk developed out of the southern USA accent, and even then, the Amerinigger accent and the southern USA accent are very different. Trust me, I used to be a trashy hardcore wigger, but I can still just barely understand that nog.

dumping more Young Pappy pics / photos of Chiraq gangland activity

underrated

This isn't a fucking apology video. It's a nigger smoking weed.

He couldn't put down the damn blunt for one second, huh?

"And if I see a opp, I'ma blow all in his brain"

~Rondo Numba Nine

Wow what a rich and vibrant culture. I can't wait till we bring more Africans to Sydney to experience it here!

I can't wait to find out where they go to prison, become pen pals with some of his new found friends and put money on their books of whomever fucks these kids up!! They'll get released early in body bags

Holy fucking shit, my sides. This made me laugh SO hard.

>first and foremost
>lits J

Into the trash it goes.

You are on the wrong board.

Pol is a PBG board

He's a nigger criminal.

That is enough.