Rate my Mini 14 Sup Forums :^)

Rate my Mini 14 Sup Forums :^)

3/10

>Your stock/pistol grip kills the whole vibe of a mini
>front grip is contrived
>scope seems a bit intense for the mini 14

If you had kept the gun stock with iron sights I would have given you a 9/10

If you had an eagle carrying an american flag engraved into the gun it would have been 10/10

Good luck bro

I wish I had a mini14. Best I've got in that catagory is an ar.

I still have the original stock
Also the scooe is 3-9 burris
Pretty expensive scope with red dot

Get pic related for it. Only acceptable folding stock/pistol grip for it

Not an ar-15/10

Breivik/10

It's a very nice scope, I would consider it over powered for that rifle, personally.

>non threaded barrel
>ruger scope rings
>promag mag
>crapco stock
>fal/saw grip
>shit scope

Gtfo with that garbage. /k/ disapproves.

Not bad. Too many after-market parts.

I wouldnt of put that stock on it. The orginal wood is best. The extendable butt is not somwthing i would of picked.

Idk why you put that scope on a 5.56...Whatever I guess.

Very nice, I wish I had one.

>mini 14
Have fun with your jamomatic 4 moa heavy as fuck 10 rnd clip faggot

I dont even have a problem with minis, but this fucking sickens me
no reason not to get an ar if youre just going to tacti-cool the shit out of it

That nothing of a vest is going to get you killed. If that's all you can get, might as well just stick with an LBV or a war belt.

Getting an AR over here takes at least one year and a lot of investement on the shooting range. Not everyone has time for that. Getting a mini requires a hunting license, and that's it. And the mini can be used for more than shooting at the range, as it's considered a hunting rifle over here.
That's why. And the tacti-cool goes off when he goes hunting, most likely.

This.

If you want guuci go Ares SCR, if you want a lightweight and disposable utility gun to keep in your tractor on your farm go keltec.

what the fuck is an scr

You can't keep a modern firearm in your tractor. All modern (made after 1890) has to be stored in a gun-safe at your address. And the Ares has not been approved in Norway.

It's a redesigned AR-15 lower which allows nonlinear recoil for a traditional non pistol grip stock and a lower scope mount over bore axis.

Oh right, norway.

Oh well, your gun is fine then I guess.

oh, didnt look at OPs flag before i posted
im surprised you guys can even still get minis after Brevik
regardless, minis should be wood, not poly
not even a fudd

why the fuck would you want that over an ar-15?

Agreed. The wood stocks are beautiful!

those guns are kinda shit

lots of mall ninja cancer on there

but your not from the united states so ill give ya a 7/10

>now go fourth and remove kebab

Very pristine, I see there are no marks or notches on it

1. It's lighter.
2. Lower bore axis.
3. It's less tall.

The only point is getting around pistol grip ban states and making hunting/varmint/ultralight rifles.

synthetic stock is ugly
Pistol grip is ugly
Collapsable stock is ugly

What's wrong with wood and steel?

Rate my poorfag arsenal

>posting pictures of a weapon nobody except autists have in Norway on a neo-nazi website
>he thinks I won't report him to the police

your done kiddo

He fell for the nugget meme

If it ain't wood it ain't good/10

Didn't fall for shit, I just like it

1/10. Get a nice wood stock, a Vortex Strike Eagle scope, good muzzle brake and the extended adjustable gas block. That gun looks best in a stock without a pistol grip, with the exception of an AK style underfolding stock.

aka the factory stock famous because of the A-team and discontinued due to some shootout between robbers and FBI in 1986? That stock is expensive, m8.

God damn I really want a CX4 but I live in the fucking commie shithole of California.

Something like this, iron sights also are great on the minis

I can respect that, I just think the sks is better in almost all ways especially if you already have a k98

>poorfag detected

The real question is why would you want a mini-14 when Keltecs exist.

>Norway

ahh i get it.... nice.

I hate the mini 14 though

idk if I like it or not

Mini 14's are garbage guns but god are they sexy (not yours though)

3/10

>Mini 14
>Vertical grip
>black gear

dis nigga serious?

Sheeeit I'm poor buddy. Ignoring the cx4, I didnt have the money for an sks (I do want one) or a k98. What you see there is an m24/47. Got for 180 cash

>Not muzzle loading
>Not black powder
>Doesn't fire spherical lead balls
>No officer to call out loading, aiming and firing

No wonder you guys lost the revolution.

Nice opinion, nogunz faggot.

Nice gun even though it has shit aesthetics compared to the original kar98k.

Is that barnaul ammo you are using?

I don't get you people. Why would you show off your gear in a place like this?

You want to give a heads-up to the authorities that YOU should be on the short list to watch? Why not post your entire inventory while you're at it?

>t. nigger rape baby

I love it. Mines in .45. Drives tacks. My first gun. Money well spent

kys
OP is in norway faggot

Spooky Assault Weapon Of Death/10
How much did you waste on ruining it?

betterthannothing/10

Guns aren't illegal in america.
Sorry you live under sharia law.

>an American is trying to use racial insults

That was very cute :-)

It's called being an idiot. Now he has to think twice every time he makes a questionable Google search.

its sub 2 moa and i have 10 30rd mags

I see you're one of the one-in-five Americans who are functionally illiterate.

>Guns aren't illegal in america
No-one is claiming otherwise.

theres a level 4 plate inside and 3x3 tripple stack 30rd mags

I kinda like how it looks. Like an incest baby between an m48 and g98. Ammo is Romanian surplus I believe

>Tact'd out mini14
>Black gear that has never been used.

2/10

Would not operate with.

>Now he has to think twice every time he makes a questionable Google search.

You're already on a list just for visiting this website and you've got nothing to fear unless you commit a crime. Celebrating your constitutional right to keep and bear arms isn't illegal.

What bothers me the most is that extra piece of wood between the front sights and the chamber and that the bolt is not blued, but they are good shooters.

Really? This laquer looks too new to be surplus imo

That's true. I wonder if they laugh at my shitposts. I have like 200 personalities on here.

We are on the A.U.T.I.S.M. watchlist for sure, beware fellow sperglords!

europeans werent supposed to have guns reeee you took my snowflakeness away

t. american from proxy

>You're already on a list just for visiting this website and you've got nothing to fear unless you commit a crime.
Yes, and you're on another for googling
>tor
but if you think there isn't a separate department or in some cases an agency for people who post pics of their combat gear on websites (especially ones like this), you've gotten shitfaced one too many times.

i havent done anything illegal so who cares t b q h

So why does he have to worry about authorities?
He's a law abiding citizen, achmed.
Nice ms.helsnigger btw LOLOLOL

user, there is none. Especially in the US.

Just too many people and if SHTF what are they gonna to? Knock millons of doors to give the rebells even more reason?

And for Europe.. the guy who drove the truck into the christmas market in Berlin had 14 (!!!) identities within Germany, was known to the authorities as a potential terrorist, got caught asking federal agents for firearms and was able to travel through Europe AFTER he committed the attack.

You have to realize that the 70 years of cucking affected our agencies as well. They are not sharp at all.

This. I have a couple of mini's. I always thought they had to be more accurate than an AR.. Built six AR's, all are more reliable and accurate than my mini's. Still love the aesthetics though.

My point being, he is already being surveilled just for posting on this site and has literally nothing to be afraid of unless he commits a crime.

>mini 14
>accurate

topkek

Idk about the newer series but I once owned one made in 92 and it was literally almost minute of torso at 100m

>Breivik/10

Came here to say this.

>nothing to fear, nothing to hide
Thanks for being up-front, albeit unwittingly, about being an idiot. It saved me some time.

Yes, the government that has taken the task to store basically every electronic communication in the world couldn't possibly spend any effort to profile and map out extremists.

>Just too many people and if SHTF what are they gonna to?
Yes, the only way this data could be used is when SHTF.

Let's say you're a POI/suspect in a state police investigation, they know you're an extremist with lots of guns and crazy psych profile. You think they'll take chances with you or just shoot you if you're trying to get a lighter from your back pocket as they approach you? Or what if they have to pull you over?

There are training vids on YT for local PD's where they basically tell them to be extra careful (e.g. call back up if they need to pull you over and approach you) and preferably shoot you rather than get fucked by your AR that you carry around in your car if you're considered an extremist.

see above

Outsmart them then.

Leben ist Kampf.

Also look up how sten guns and luty mp's are made.

I actually laugh at the idea that they surveil autists like us

I know, grew up during the ban. Dad was in 'Nam carrying the M16-A1. He was one of the first units issued the M16-A1. Dad was constantly bitching about getting the shitty rifle. We were a Rem. 700 / Mini-14 family for the longest time. We are well converted now, though.

Wasnt the unreliability meme about the M16 caused because your greedy goverment repurposed artillery poweder for the first 5,56 rounds and told the soldiers ARs were self cleaning?

>lel they're incompetent, there's no way this'll come back and bite me in the ass
I love the irony that you should be a German.

op here
i havent done anything illegal so what the hell can they do about it

>k98

That's just a shitty ugly yugo mauser. They're like $250 while a k98 is close to $1000 now.

What exactly is gonna bite me in the ass? The government already knows that I own guns because its the fucking law.

Pretty much. The A1's didn't have forward assist. Dad's bad experience turned us all against the platform. That all has changed now.

Pop some of that government-provided Adderall and try to focus while re-reading this post That's the reality in the States, and there as the rise of the surveillance states in Europe has just begun along with the terrorist threat, you can expect similar shit here in the future.

see

I own an AR as well. German made, 11,5" barrel.

My father always wanted me to get a G3 clone because when he served he guarded some airforce base together with your guys and exchanged rifles with an American and spoke of the A1 as a plastik gun you could throw 30 meters and therefore it must be shit.

He changed his mind as well.

What I hate about the G3 and Aks is that they dont have bolt hold open feature.

This could really fuck you if you have bad luck

Based on what law are they coming for me? Or are you implying that our governments are already that tyrannical that they dont care about the law in public anymore? Then its too late anyways

>VPN subscription ran out

5/10

If you want to go tacti-cool, get an AR.

Mini 14 is just an AR for people who can't get AR's due to stupid laws. It's bettter in every way that matters.

It came from the first iteration being truly unreliable. There is a theory that the unreliability came from supplier shenanigans. However the M14, handsome as it was, was unusable garbage in the best circumstances. /k/ had a link to an actual Army study that just utterly trashes it. I'd rather have a Ruger adaptation like OP (or for that matter a CETME or FNFAL) than an "authentic" M14.

IT'S NOT SHITTY

You read the twice and still don't get the problem with living in a surveillance state while being profiled as an extremist with combat gear? You really live up to your ID.

>Clips

REEEEEEE

Anyone know what happened to these anons that shot back at a BLM protest when the protesters attacked them?

shoulda got an scr

Shitty buttstock, magazine is too big, and a handgrip where you should have a bipod. The mini-14 is a natural tactical sniper rifle, not a natural AR.

two of them are serving time in the state penn and sam got away with it as usual

kind of defeat the purpose of having a perfectly good mini-14 and decking it out with all the tacti-cool stuff. Should have just gotten an M16/M4/AR-15. They all fire the same 223/5.56 ammo.

Ingot ne of these this summer. Works good.