Is Sup Forums a pro Israel board or not?

Is Sup Forums a pro Israel board or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Daily reminder that Israeli PM is a Hitler apologist.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

no

I don't know about everyone else but I'm not anti-Israel

I make the distinction between right wing zionists and the glaoblist media-banking Jews that push degenercy

Having a powerful ally in the Middle East that kills mudslides and draws there ire

Living proof that if you put some capable humans even in a shithole they will make it paradise.

The Palestinians aren't a fucking people they are rejected Arabs that even Jordan and Egypt won't take in, fuck them

me on the left

Nope

No

Well then what's with the sudden rise in Israel support?

why don't you lurk for more than 1 hour and find out.

Its our archenemy. It is fighting us again

netanyahu is under investigation, jidf just got more cash.

No, the muzzies need to be dealt with first. The jews will get theirs in due time.

The cancer already spread but shouldn't we deal with the cause first instead of the symptom?

>never trust a leaf

Israel wasn't the cause of the Syrian civil war but they certainly didn't help the situation. If you want to live with daily truck attacks and suicide bombings then by all means, deal with Israel now. But we have to stop the bleeding first and secure our borders.

That's a Jewish man holding another Jewish man in a chokehold..

Sup Forums is pro white board, therefore Sup Forums is pro Israel.

whatever whiteness jews have they stole from europe and need to give back.

(((You)))

>stop bleeding first
I understand why you mean. Close borders right now. But thinking Israel isn't at the cause of the Syrian civil war is played down. They wanted Assad and Iran etc. removed to secure their fake nation. Syria was a perfectly stable country without any problems. Then the CIA came and started funding and supplying jihadis. To overthrow any muslim government and make them chaotic places that are no threat to the kikes. Also Israel is actually helping ISIS with aid and rescue missions. Surely the CIA got involed in this whole cause when the right (((people))) wanted it to happen. And don't forget the Saudis. Who want to build their pipeline through Syria to Turkey&Europe. They are also involved.

Those are superior Slav genes, you're not a Slav.
You're a Nordic cuck who's giving up his own country to niggers. I'm sure Israelis want nothing to do with such pathetic genes.

oh wow a southafrican with internet agrees with israel. I AM SHOCKED!

hello schlomo, nice to see you in SA too.

It is called Froghurt. Another ancient enemy of Sup Forums. Its believed to be a south african kike that awakes everytime someone makes a holocasut denial thread to redpill normies.

lel

>Sweden was one of the first countries to support the communists against Rhodesia and old South Africa
>now Sweden supports it's own extinction

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

nope

No.

it does. my country still sees one of the biggest cucks in history(palme) as a hero.

so that's that. atleast we are still white(still)

Only commie Olof Palme supported that. SÄPO and the army got tired eventually and he got shot.

Ordinary Swedes couldn't care less.

Sieg heil, Netanyahu confirmed new Führer

Not me. I only arrive in SA for work a few months ago. Sorry brown man, your (((shilling))) won't work.
What you make of my Israeli QT gf?

flat chested kike with a big nose

No.

I look almost exactly like the guy on the right, but less muscular. Im very handsome just like he is. Too bad I have autism

Im a jew by the way

Fight me

the 7's get not too long ago was to determine our ideology, the get determined 'Judaism' was it.

everyone freaked out and demanded deletion, but the internet always remembers.

Pol is Jewish now

pardon, it was a 000000 get

she looks ok, but her friend on the left is slightly better looking

Only when they kill muslims desu

More pro-Israel than pro-Jewish.

It's amazing.

Jews constantly shill for Israel and want us to support them. But if we want the same nationalism for our countries we are evil.