Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=39a_1483626829
liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1483581430
liveleak.com/view?i=94b_1483630067
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I missing something here? Besides the fact King is a cuck?

Why hasn't this white man died in a fire yet

No shit he won't, the whole situation threatens his paychecks.

Are you fucking kidding me!

You know lately i was only being racist for the keks but now im actually starting to wish for the DAY OF THE ROPE!

This half faggot needs to go down. The only thing worse than a nigger is a wannabe nigger.

Is there video of this? I just came out of my rock.

>my public opinion is more important than integrity and morals

the internet was a mistake

I saw that on my facebook when I got home from work. Fuck that wigger. And fuck that stupid bitch who liked his stupid racist post and made it pop up on my feed.

Someone end him

>guy so white they had to darken him with light when he appeared on tv
>believe himself a nigger
We don't have to do anything to ruin him, one day the coons will make him understand he doesn't belong with them.

liveleak.com/view?i=39a_1483626829

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1483581430

liveleak.com/view?i=94b_1483630067

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

take your pick. it was streamed live on facebook a few days ago.

Fuck Obama and fuck niggers.

there is one somewhere where they make him drink out of the toilet

whole thing makes me rage
not worth it though

>nigger on the right is being beaten by another nigger
????

its just his nigger hair haning in front the the kid

his argument is that they arrested people too fast
>Justice is always swift and easy when black folk mess up
but I think the thing his frail mind is missing is that they incriminated themselves on a live video!
jsutice would not have been nearly as "swift" if they didn't basically turn themselves in via facebook

Talcum X

I don't know man, you can clearly see his hand grabbing him

Can someone please explain the Cuck's tweet?

out of the video, one white, 4 niggers

if you cant tell whos a nigger, you need glasses

>but I think the thing his frail mind is missing is that they incriminated themselves on a live video!
Also the woman filming committed a burglary on her neighbour straight after.

Let me guess:
The system will give him justice on its own, so I don't have to fight for it. I'll continue to use rhetoric that justifies and trivializes this sort of behavior because it's politically convenient. behavior

checked

>king continues to be a colossal faggot
Shocking.

Shawn King is whiter then Elvis.

Are we even talking about the same guy?
I mean the one in the right picture

>his argument is that they arrested people too fast
This is a dumb argument. Arrest is not a conviction. Arrest is made during the investigation of a crime, where the suspected perpetrator has been identified.

In this case the 3 people were very easily identified since they filmed themselves doing it. There isn't a question of whether it was them or whether it was wrong.

Being unable to call bad things as they are, even when done by 'your side' is a sign of being an ideologue. No one came running to the defence of Dylan Roofe when he shot up that black church. Yet, in this case, Talcum X and like-minded people can't resist the urge to immediately try to defend this heinous savagery.

Am I the only one pissed at the white guy as well?
Way to make us all look week, take the beating but don't comply, have some honour

He was literally retarded you faggot

Serious?
That's horrible

I was talking about the nigger in the right picture you sheep-shagging mong

the problem is, if he was disabled
there was no way those niggers didnt take advantage of him for being white, and possibly retarded

i cant describe the hatred i have for these niggers to kidnap some retard and think "fuck whites fuck trump"

people keep saying hes mentally disabled but they havent said specifically how?

in OP's picture?

its the fucing white guy with the nigger's nigger hair just hanging there

stop calling others mongs until you get your facts straight

This

Yeah, I just realized now, disregard my autism

we dont know specifics, but the chicago police said he was retarded (of some sorts)

no worries.

hey kiwiman, can i go to your country since mine is shit and hate the mentality of my fellow shitskins? i have masters degree and shit

Wrong, he was the perfect victim for our cause. A Jesus figure. A Dostoyevskyian 'holy fool'.

This based retard died for our sins.

he didnt die

He died for our sins so that we may live.

If it was some tough all-American white guy doing a pretty good job at fighting back there would be less sympathy for him among the media and the public.

But because he was a sort of Dostoyevskian 'holy fool' - an innocent angel - then the BLMers and (((liberal elite))) can't say anything in support of the #blmkidnapping without looking bad.

i know what you meant, i just wanted to make sure you didnt think he "died" per se. but i see it it was just figuratively

And the reason is???

Hey guys, I think you should start using utmost violence to countermeasure people like this. You have weapons and shit.

Do it before it's too late. It's like you are asleep and letting liberals and cucks run you over.

Just my humble opinion from the other part of the globe.

Did you read the article? He makes a fairly good point.

Saw a fucking fat SJW liberal post this on Facebook earlier. King writes like 1500 words of nonsense excusing the Pooh Bear Gang.

>nigger logic
Blacks will kill blacks. Police will arrest dindus. The system works. We're a nation of laws.