How do we guarantee this thing loses its congressional race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4j8m8L8B7pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy.

Create posters for him. Things that say shit like

>He helped Gamergate expose collusion between the media and the entertainment industry.

>Implying a tranny has a snowballs chance of winning an seat.

Do you really think a transgender "journalist" who's only achievement was a shitty video game Win any political position?

>how do we guarantee this thing loses its congressional race

Let him run.

but it's so brave and beautiful tho

Where's it running?

By just letting it be itself. No interference necessary.

I love some of the show on Syfy but I fucking hate whatever cucks there keep pushing shit like her or that ugly redhead that ruined Supernatural

Yes.
>Gay ID

Call up Putin and get him to send out a guy to take care of it.

AH SHIT NIGGA I GAY

>gay
kek

request his birth certificate
public meltdown ensues

Russian hackers

show undoctored pictures of it, easy

Why would you want that? We should encourage it to run. Help the left eat itself.
Personally, I don't think it will make it two years until the election. It has no platform to run on, and no real world experience. Forget no political experience, it's never held a real job. People tend to vote for people like them, not confused shim's that make up stories about their life.

Why would you want him to lose? This hideous goblin winning and becoming an actual Democrat Representative would only help speed up the destruction of this cancerous party.

Allow it to run and watch it torpedo its own campaign?

Boston area I believe
If it gets democrat backing I feel meme magic is the only chance.

this, it would be hilarious to see this retard elected

Is this actually you trying to get some attention?

trigger him on twitter and at public events. The meltdowns will be enough to convince anyone that insanity is all Wu is about.

That fucking ID nigga you dun goofd

Honestly though, she won't get far. I doubt it will take long until she says something or takes a stance that really does go against the fucking grain.

fuck off John. I would love to see you win.

Call it for what it is, a mentally ill man.

can we please stop resaponding to this fucking faggots posts???

Just how many 400lb hackers do they have over there in Russia?

We let him run.

I actually want that thing to win, if if gets to congress and starts talking its anti-men and anti-white sjw bullshit, in a majority republican congress, she'll make sure dems aren't taken seriously again.

point out he's a man playing dress up and not psychologically fit to serve in any form of government

Dude, that fucking ID, my sides

>guarantee
Literally doing nothing would work. We could even actively campaign for it and it would lose.

I suppose the worst thing to do would be to actively attack it looking like retarded children.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j8m8L8B7pM

Mr. Flynt Goes to Washington, classic film

Let it speak.

Haha, fag!

That aside, Literally Woo will fail all on his own. The worst thing we could do is legitimize his victim complex. He already likes to create falseflags about being persecuted

ignore it

I'm in it's district. Our current congressman is a turbo cuck establishment Dem. It winning would be worth it and no different than it losing besides being less funny. Honestly we should help it.

You ignore it and stop giving it (You)'s

>Wu wins
>Everyone gets redpilled on how insane libs are
>Wu ends up losing it from everyone calling them insane

>Wu loses
>They just go back to posting on twitter all day

Why do we not want it to win again?

Actually Sup Forums wants it to win so it will redpill America on trannies and their mental issues, its guaranteed to annoy everybody, make SJWs look like stupid authoritative fucks, until it cracks under the pressure. It will be a lot of fun for Sup Forums. At least we want it to win the primary and knock out the more serious Democratic candidate.

A professional victim won't make it past debates.

>That dude looks just like Terri Schiavo

I thought they pulled it's feeding tube out in like 05-06?!