COWARDS~!

Sup Forums... you guys need to fucking do something productive.
You know NATO requests volunteers to take back small villages in Northern Iraq and Syria, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=YzXdcWlFGkg

Female Canadian Veteran and retired Model has been fighting ISIS volunteerily leading a NATO Task Force for the last year and a half.

And all you faggots talk about is why White Women deserve to be in the kitchen.
Fucking useless BETA Males, do your fucking duty.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/after-declaring-autonomy-will-israel-embrace-syrias-kurds/
jpost.com/Middle-East/This-is-our-1948-Kurds-kindle-a-close-relationship-with-Jews-and-Israel-453715
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-1.719804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fighting for the jews

Heh.

Well maybe, if they pay me in hot blonde jewesses

Macedonia belongs to Greece, K, buddy? K.

You get all the brown poon you can handle, wartime tradtions and what

Implying the entirty of the medditeranian doesn't belong to Macedonia

>k*rds

>Fighting for sand nigger
> Former model
what

>when your perception of humanity is so limited by your IQ you accidently support ISIS by discrediting allies fighting against them

Jew.

>let refugees into my country
>go to their country to liberate it for them
>get killed by some shitty homemade mine in the desert

no.

That made no sense at all
I dont want to fight for sand niggers
when your perception of humanity is so limited by your IQ you accidently support ISIS by discrediting allies fighting against them
When did i say anything of the sort?

This.
No sane person would fight for (((interests))) for some ""moral purposes"". Even the numales wouldn't because they are too cucked for this. Funny, huh?

OP is right. We must do our duty to purge the scum one at a time. Break their morale. If some of us die, we die for us. Our brothers on Sup Forums. We already influence information, using Jew tactics against them and we have done wonderful things-- but it is not enough. If you kill even one scum sucking mudslime, you have truly done your duty for Man Kind. You have done something of the utmost value. And your brothers here, the ones who cannot fight, will be inspired by you and push harder on the front lines of the information war. You will be hero's to us. Is there any among you who would stand with me?

>"WE MUST PUT A STOP TO SALAFISM AND ISLAMIC MASS INVASIONS!!!"
>"ISIS IS A THREAT TO ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!!"
>"THE JEWS ARE FUNDING ISIS!!!"
>"BACK IN THE GODD OLD DAYS WE USED TO CALL A CRUSADE ON THEM AND KILL THESE SARACENS!!!"
"So you would volunteer to fight against ISIS yourself then, right?"
>"No heh why would I fight for the Jews?"
This board is all all talk and no action. Lots of words but few spines to back it all up. Spineless cowardly basement dwellers the lot of you.

>Joining the PKK
>Dying for (((NATO)))
>Dying for the establishment of a Communist state

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

They try to rationalize an idea that compensates their lack of physical fitness.

>Canadian model fighting ISIS
Man you are a retard if you think they put women at the front lines these days, they only did that in 2014 when they were getting their shit pushed in, and then daddy NATO and their patron Israel had to come save them.

If you want to get crucified for being a Marxist, go right ahead.

All part of Greater Israel's plan, OP.
timesofisrael.com/after-declaring-autonomy-will-israel-embrace-syrias-kurds/

jpost.com/Middle-East/This-is-our-1948-Kurds-kindle-a-close-relationship-with-Jews-and-Israel-453715

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-1.719804

>"WE MUST PUT A STOP TO SALAFISM AND ISLAMIC MASS INVASIONS!!!"
Stop financing civil wars in muslim countries that only profit the jews.

>"ISIS IS A THREAT TO ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!!"
Then why did you create it by razing Iraq to the ground and killing Saddam Hussein, the only person that managed to create a secular state in that clusterfuck of ethnicities?

>"THE JEWS ARE FUNDING ISIS!!!"
Guess who funds the jews?

>"BACK IN THE GODD OLD DAYS WE USED TO CALL A CRUSADE ON THEM AND KILL THESE SARACENS!!!"
Who's the real threat here? Migrants whose countries are still burned to ashes who used to live peacefully in secular nations before they got FREEDOM'D by the West, or the people who engineered the whole thing?

Not talking to you in particular, by the way, just debunking some commonly posted shit.

Fighting ISIS isnt a crusade....
As soon as its over you fuck back off to your own country.
Also how does fighting ISIS stop mass immigration?
If anything if they lose immigration they will infiltrate more in Europe.

Sup Forums confirmed for autistic manchildren that sit around masturbating to anime all day

aka NEET betas.

What

You're starting to sound like one of those Neocon jews now.

But they didn't ask to fight against sweden.

Sorry we don't want to join your (((NATO))) endorsed atheist fag militia.

If I went over there what are the chances I could meet and fall in love a syrian QT?

I would die for that, why not?

Are you an autists? or just a great example of a Canadian shitposter.
\\\

We could also just stop funding them.
Obama administration created ISIS.
They'd be done if we just starved them to death and set up a perimeter to catch any trying to flee.
Seems the powers that be want to prolong the fighting for some stupid reason.

>Seems the (((powers that be))) want to prolong the fighting for some stupid reason.

White mans burden is a out dated concept.

Take your own advice leaf tough guy, go and risk your life defending fucking muslim countries along side the "strong independent womyn". Fucking ultra-cuck lmao. Why are so many leafs on here such pathetic faggots?

I used to get a call from a military recruiter every year since I turned 18, until one day I decided to humor him. His first question was my height (5'11") and then my weight (280 lbs.) He paused. Then he muttered, "Yeah...that's too much. Well, you have a nice day, sir!"

>do your fucking duty.
It's not though. She can deal with them all by herself for all I care

Are you being paid to recruit on Sup Forums for people to go fight a sandnigger war for the jew?

Get the fuuuuuck outta heeeeeeeaaaaa!

Had 8months there in the ypg.
They dont need your help. As long as they get us air support they dont need reckless and retarded and impatient westerners going down there to "get some" or only be a posterboy/girl.

I dont think hannah bowman has ever fired a shot in anger. Taken a load of selfies though.

>Had 8months there in the ypg.
Nice. Where were you deployed?
Care for some storytime on /sg/?

MOROCCO ??????????????
MORE LIKE MORE COCK HOE CAUSE YOU GAY

Here it's technically illegal to fight in a foreign conflict or go to Syria. Whether you get prosecuted or not is at the whim of the government. If you don't have a big angry Kurdish family to kick up a shitstorm in the media for you you'll probably go to prison. White males getting combat experience without being the governments slave is a big no-no.

I have no duty to a land and people not my own.

I lurk on /sg/ every now and then. Did an AMA a few months ago.

I was in the fall of 15 on the opposite side of jarabulus. Mostly long range stuff and boredom. Some daesh infiltration at night. Took part in capturing the tishrin dam across the Euphrates. Later moved eastwards. After much waiting, which is 95% of the time we did shaddadi and ayn issa. Saw some fighting there. Once pretty close. Like 50m. Then more boredom in the desert. Some shelling and svbieds from daesh. After that I wanred to go home. Spent 3weeks in iraqi prison and then went home.

>Spent 3weeks in iraqi prison
Why?

Its the middle east. The iraqi kurds rely on turkey to get their independence. Since the ypg/pkk are enemies of turkey they help turkey out by making it difficult for volunteers and pkk/ypg kurds to move around and cross into syria from kurdish iraq. Also the kurds themselves struggle between each other since they all want monopoly to be "the real kurdish resistance" etc. They even had a civil war woth each other in the 90s iirc.

>If you want to get crucified for being a Marxist, go right ahead.

This.

Yo. How the fuck do you work with nato.
Ohh wait australia doesn't.