What went wrong?

Sup Forums,

With the God Emperor just weeks away from taking office, I want to have a civil discussion about Hillary.

What were her biggest shortcomings leading up to the election that cost her the potential presidency? And I don't mean just the e-mails.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
youtube.com/watch?v=SHhB7_8w_zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haiti

Career polititan who offered not one single positive.

Didn't have Russia on her side

Character-wise she was a disaster. No one really liked her. I know people who manned phones for her who readily admired she was owned by banks.

Policy wise, she represented a continuation of the failures of Obama. Obama's only significant success was in the economy and she failed have a message there.

No one showed up on elecroon day. Trump won.

She's a well known criminal, and for most decent self respecting people that is a big problem.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I realized it when I saw her H logo on a car a few weeks ago and wondered what her logo even stood for or what it meant.

Her chief failing was that she basically stood for nothing. Like him or hate him, Trump's campaign was marked by very clear messages and promises - jobs, send them back, etc, while Hillary's campaign essentially had no message, other than that it's her turn and we should elect her.

This, anybody who has paid any attention to politics for the last 30 years new Hilary Clinton was the worst candidate they could have run.

She quite literally told Americans she was going to put them out of a job. In her attempt to appeal to environmentalists she said that she's gonna put the coal industry out of business(which she would never have done anyways) you don't say that you are going to put people out of a job.

americans hating women and loving guns

Nobody likes you

Not the biggest shortcoming, but a large amount of her campaign was "stronger together" and "trump is literally hitler, basket of deplorables" in a time when the divide between conservatives and liberals was huge. Her narrative was clearly only siding with certain people, it went too far, and everyone else saw through the bullshit. Also,

>I DON'T KNOW WHO MADE POKEMON, BUT WE SHOULD GET THEM TO POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

Have fun getting cucked by Faiz

Nobody likes rural and suburban retards either.

She was a pander bot. Pokémon go to the polls, hot sauce, dabbing on Ellen, etc.

She thought she would win without effort, because the whole establishment was shilling for her. She didn't do shit and she lost.

Trump worked hard to win.

You need to stop forcing this meme. Even the shill bots think you're retarded.

t. butthurt rural/suburban retard

Thr rest of the country got fed up with big city liberals. They saw Obama come after their guns, race relations go to hell and the supreme court shoving gay marrige down their throats. Hillary Clinton wanted to continue Obama's policies.

CIA niggers, predominantly

Too out of touch
Relied too much on old media
Made no effort to campaing on the rust belt
Had little to no presence on social media
The emails
Way to antagonistic of whites and males
way to antagonistic of the working class
Relied too much on Obongo

calling all whites evil racists and shitting on rural folk. also, hiring incompetents into her campaign due to equality.

Seeming fake and willing to do anything to gather votes: youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

Gee where to start
>Career politician at 30+ years, at a time when distrust of establishment was at an all-time high
>Campaign was literally "more of the same" when the rust belt was getting fucked over and low incomes were stagnant
>Made a massive gaffe about coal jobs being gone, "Lol find another job rednecks"
>Failed completely in her ground game in so-called "safe" states
>Completely uncharismatic and robotic on stage when she did bother to hold a rally
>Look at mee, I'm a woman running for President, see America needs a woman in the oval office because it's 2016

She refused to admit faults, and she had a LOT of them. She also played too much into identity politics, while Trump just went full nationalism and assblasted the easy pickings on what's wrong with the current administration. He was the change candidate, she was the establishment candidate, and after a miserable 8 years of Obongo, people desperately wanted change. He had almost no chance of losing.

Bill Clinton was criticised for being dishonest, Gore was criticised for being uninspiring and Kerry was criticised for being a flipflopper. Obama's presidency has mostly been campaign promises failing. Hillary embodied all of that and career politician lying to the public.

>Chillary just chillin'
>Deal me in!
>Trumped up trickle down
>I opened a snapchat account!
>Pokemon go...To the polls!

Weak memes destroyed this woman. Meme wars have an actual impact on real life politics and her side failed miserably.

Not to mention that nobody liked her. She gives off an "evil cunt" vibe. Reports of her behavior behind the scenes worsened this.

She is honestly the worst candidate I've ever seen run. Nothing went well for her. It was like watching an old grandma take on Conor Mcgregor in the octagon.

A platform built on the uncomfortable implication that "it's her turn" in a political climate that greatly favored newcomers.

As an extension to that, the treatment of Sanders by the DNC lead to a lot of demoralized would be dems. If the primaries weren't so heated for her she would have stood a much better shot. For all his shilling at the end Sanders might have been the most damaging thing to happen to Clinton's campaign.

t. rural/suburban retard

>a fucking leaf

'Twas hubris that killed the witch.

she was a woman.

She fell for her own hype and didn't campaign where she actually needed to because the polls lied

let's be honest with ourselves. she adopted all of Trump's promises except one.

she never said she'd make anime real.

This too.

The Democrat party is SOOOO fucking competitive politically that they would do whatever it takes to win. Even it it meant sending in agitators to disrupt Trump rallies.

The best bit was that it was supposed to be a total whitewash at the DNC (there was what, 3 candidates with 1 dropping out in the second week?), but Sanders was the radical that the Dem voters wanted - so much so that when he started flipping states all over in the primaries, the Clinton Media Machine went all-out shilling against Bernie instead of doing their job. Smearing Boinie just made Dem voters even more irate.

>people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

Mfw only LGBT faggots in cali voted for hillary

>Her chief failing was that she basically stood for nothing
Judging by her campaign, she stood for making herself president and being "HISTORIC".

It was fucking cringy.

Having a self-identified illegal alien speak in Spanish at the Democratic convention.

It basically validated Trump's concerns about immigration in the mind of any moderate who was watching.

>called half of Trump supporters deplorables
>had zero likeability
>Was everything that people hated about the government
>did nothing to keep the rust belt blue
>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK
>POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS
She was 100% out of touch with regular people

how did this not work exactly?

or was it the retarded little girl that tanked it?

It's hard to answer that question without bringing up the emails, treason is kind of a big issue when you get down to it. Besides the emails though? Every single thing she has ever said in her political career (and likely beyond) has been proven to not just be false, but a bold faced lie. She lied to all of us, intentionally, and it cost several honest people their lives. It cost not so honest people trillions of illegal dollars too, though I won't lose any sleep over a Saudi prince missing his "donation" to the Clinton foundation now that is has been made worthless.

Million were aware of her lies and deceit, and when the corrupt cowards, comey and lynch spewed their lies, it was too much.

The lamestream news drones turned the race into a farce.

Keep crying bitch nigga

City boys are pussy faggots who live with niggers.

Enjoy your drugs and crime, loser. Meanwhile all the non-degenerates who comprise the important parts of society live in the country and suburbia.

Kill yourself you self-righteous cunt.

>CTR checking in again

Kike tears taste pretty good.

>you don't say that you are going to put people out of a job.
While I agree with you about messaging, the truth is, the coal in industry is quickly automating and will end all of those jobs on its own.

You are literally sitting around and waiting to die in your shitty suburb.

Trump literally was a force. He's a master at bringing people down to his level when they tried to take the mature moral high ground when trying to play it cool. He made R candidates talk about their dick/hand sizes.

He made sure all the air time was all about him not letting his opponents get a word in otherwise.

she had 3 million more votes

Everyone including her supporters hated her. Staff consisted of people who had blackmail on her so they couldn't be fired when they fucked up spectacularly.

>called half of Trump supporters deplorables
I wonder if this actually made a difference. I can't imagine anyone was convinced against her because of this. If anything it was more of a rallying cry for people who already hated her.

don't forget about the antisemitic cat girls

that and the racist frogs really did her in

She had too many skeletons in the closet, long before even running. She didn't resolve those issues and they followed her to the election.

>What were her biggest shortcomings leading up to the election that cost her the potential presidency?

hiring a campaign manager who decided to secure his digital entire work-life using the password 'P@ssw0rd'

"I'm a Washington outsider because I'm a woman" was pretty pathetic.

One thing is I noticed is that while Trump was accused of the whole fearmongering thing and his campaign highlighted all the bad things about the US, he spoke of hope. The hope to change what was wrong.

Hillary on the other hand was praised for her hopeful and optimistic speeches, but her only message was one of fear. All her talk boiled down to how scary Donald was and how everything was better the way it was at that point.

So it was a battle between hope for change, and fear of change.
In the end it's change that wins.

>What were her biggest shortcomings leading up to the election that cost her the potential presidency?

She went up against an Egyptian chaos god

Untrustworthy cunt.

I was actually surprised to hear she was running AND people were excited (im guessing because of the vagina). Hilary Clinton has been a very controversial figure throughout her political career, to put it lightly.

Satan himself would look upon Hillary and reel back in shock from her corruption

You are spot on, user. I'd say the only thing more cringe-inducing were the nu-males and vapid cunts crying on the floor after she lost. What a fucking joke. We have lots of work left to do if we want to turn this country around.

>You said I would win the election.
>You said you had a soul

Obama created a huge debt to create the illusion of economic growth, just long enough so he could "end on a positive note" except nobody is buying it.

Haiti
Hondruas
Libya
Syria
Private Server
Benghazi

She's a bloodthirsty warhawk who wants war with Russia and Iran

She hates Americans

DNC corruption, 100% her rigging the primaries and putting up Bernie as a token opposition. This is dictator shit, literally. Absolutely disgusting.

No one knows what she stands for because she is a pathological liar (see sniper fire lie, wtf is the point of lying about something like this..)

No one knows what she stands for because she has changed her stances publicly over and over and over and over

No one knows what she stands for because she has a public opinion and an opposite opinion in private

She's a Clinton and we didn't want any more Clintons or Bushes.

I could go on but I'll run out of space

Hillary should have made Sander's her running mate, but she was too vindictive that he would oppose her in the first place.

Also, people don't remember/know this but why did she pic Tim Kane?

He was DNC chair and Hillary made a deal with him to step down and let Debbie Wasserman-Schultz become DNC chair so she can rig the primary for Hillary.

Look at the last DNC chairpersons.

Donna Brazile is just an interim.

I hope they learned a lesson. We need people in office based on policy, not for their "personality" or race/gender/whatthefuckever

Fuck identity politics.

>Pokemon GO to the polls

trump spoke of himself, america, and the people

hillary spoke about trump and obama and bill and a bunch of other people

trump: you and me can do this
hillary: all those other guys can't do this

She was just corrupt man. A typical power-hungry devious corrupt lawyer.

Also if you read her emails to Chelsea she's always whining about her job as Secretary of State. She didn't enjoy the work she just wanted the job title.

In all srs bsns, she had zero appeal as a candidate. She alienated both the right and her own left base. She had zero appeal to the youth. Her emphasis on identity politics for a culture that is increasingly tired of ultra-PC liberalism was a huge turn-off for many. Her corporatism and status as a Washington insider angered the populist wings of both sides of the spectrum. Her foreign policy experience, much ballyhooed, consisted mostly of bloody embarrassments. Her advertising blitz primarily consisted of clips of Trump saying offensive shit - offensive shit everyone in the country had already heard over 9000 times by the time the ad came out. She stood for everything and nothing at the same time. She was arrogant towards Sanders supporters and shrugged off any potential rural moderates as deplorables.

On and on it goes. Her candidacy will go down in infamy as the most spectacular failure in U.S. history. By all accounts, just about anybody should have been able to defeat Trump. Only Hillary could manage not to. That is how history will remember her - the loser to the second most hated candidate ever, right behind herself.

Nobody likes cunts.

that's like losing in chess ad claiming "but I have more pieces on the board!"

That's not how the game works.

Hillary didn't inspire passion like Trump or Bernie. She and her campaign called key states, with real working class people and voters "fly-over states". She was a dismissive cunt and neither Trump or Bernie made people feel unimportant or left out. Hillary was very quick to throw people away.

She got what she deserved.

>What went wrong?

Probably easier to ask which crimes she hasn't committed, user.

Trump is a media mastermind. It's his greatest talent.

But this isn't why he won, it's why she lost.

A Fucking Leaf

Hillary exposed as satanist alien witch cannibal by multiple sources 10 days before election.

>All her talk boiled down to how scary Donald was and how everything was better the way it was at that point.
Obama won twice with "positive campaigning". Hillary should have taken a clue, but she's a horrible bitch.

lol, someone make a comic.

Dumb cunt thought people would actually vote for a criminal.

What was really surprising to me early on was asking people why the fuck they would ever give Trump the time of day.
>but isn't he everything you hate?
>yeah he is
but y do u liek him tho
>because he doesn't talk down to us

he had it on lock from the begining

here is the list on wikipedia

i was quoting a comic, i just don't have it.

My theory is that she was too unpopular and had too much dirt on her.
I always thought that had it been Bernie instead, he would have won. Even though he wasn't as recognized as HC, with the "Trump is Hitler" narrative people would have chosen him.

Funny part is when you tell the hardcore Hillary people Bernie would have won easily against Trump the flip their shit over it.

But he would have. I'm not trying to be mean or anything.

Have some fucking respect you city dwelling piece of shit.Without rural and suburban people there'd be no agriculture and nowhere near as much production in industry.You sip on your iced piss-water latte,and wear your stylish clothes made by Taiwanese hands,and you prance around like you're the shit.Probably a weak faggot that wouldn't last shitting time doing any hard labour.Cities are breeding grounds for weak pussies,effeminate men and degeneracy,so grow a spine or fuck off.

Fucking liberals are the stupidest people on Earth right now. You claim to be all for social justice, then let an old hag like her light off civil wars, instability, and wreck countries for plunder and profit. Then you want her to be President.

Burn in Hell with her, jackass.

The people did vote for her tho

I mean it's just fairly obvious. Reports have been that the Trump campaign was far more worried about a Sanders candidacy than a Clinton one.

The portion of Trump voters who were attracted to his trade rhetoric while refusing to say he'd cut SS Medicare etc. but didn't care much for his other rhetoric would have went Sanders. And that's not an unsubstantial number.

>illegal immigrants
>people

She had all the hallmarks of a losing campaign.
Silly logo, lousy slogan and goofy running mate.
Doesn't have presidential stature/look.

>Even though he wasn't as recognized as HC, with the "Trump is Hitler" narrative people would have chosen him.
All comparisons to Hitler made Hillary's campaign less credible. That was an argument they shouldn't have been making. It was extremely poor taste to say the least.

Even her supporters viewed her as another career politician and corporate stooge. She was almost incapable of generating any genuine enthusiasm and most of her support came from loyalty to the democrat party.

Even Trump had to showboat about wanting to go up against Hillary back when people were still thinking it might not get rigged as planned.

The best part was when the Hillary people tried to get the Bernie people all mad at us for liking Trump. Like, do you idiots really not see how hard you're getting used?

and then there was the chalkening. I don't know who came up with that, but that was a stroke of pure brilliance and lulz

Except she got more votes

She lost because of the broken system. End of story.

3 basic things:
Arrogance
Timing
Mismanagement

>Arrogance
Hillary and her staff were completely the modern day voter and what they cared about. Americans during Obama's run have had to deal with the news of a new Terroristic front, a disastrous Refugee crisis, a stagnating economy, rise of China, and of increased racial tension. We were done being told that the world is fine and to trust big brother, and we want change. Not only that, but her campaign used 30-50 year old Democratic tactics of running-up-the score in big cities, being blind to the fact that Trump used the natural weakness of this strategy, which is to secure the rural lands and make strides in the suburbs.

>Timing
Despite what (((polls))) say, Obama is only popular because he didn't completely and publicly screw up like Bush did (however his favorability might drop due to the last minute shenanigans he pulled). America's hated how banks and businesses got bailed out while They the people were laid off, they didn't like how Obamacare floated around in limbo and then flopped hard, and they don't like how Obama's management of the middle east lead to even more issues. Add those things along with the fact that it was status quo vs unpredictable populism and you pretty much lose.

>mismanagement
Hillary didn't hire any people persons in her campaign. All the people were simply numbers guys who cared more about doing things that lead to high poll numbers. Not to mention how they failed to show any sort of genuine excitement for Hillary, opting to instead hope that they can get acting and singing stars to supply the much needed personality, which failed horribly. She needed to get people who would physically go out and ask supporters what they truly felt about Hillary. Hillary also should've personally disbanded things like Correct the Record, because the average human being can detect when someone is being paid to defend someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhB7_8w_zI

Obama actually had a ground game, though. One of his top guys was all about harnessing big data at the time, and they did so successfully by selectively targeting an audience.

The (((media))) was all about shitting on Trump's lack of apparent ground game, but the problem was Hillary completely failed at it. We were reduced to arguing about yard signs wondering when the fuck it was going to set in that she was sitting on top of one hell of an amazing screw-up.