Did holocaust happen?

i allways thought that far right groups went too far when they started talking about "holocaust never happened" stuff.
but then i saw this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

that opened my eyes quite a lot.
it was clearly a normal crematorium where they burned the bodies who died either from typhus or other things.
and jews were spreading rumors about it being a lot worse than it really was.

i kept looking aroun, and there are no proof of it ever happening. nothing more than tortured ermans in qestioning, jews and communist sovjets.
there are no mass graves in birkenau.
in bergen belsen there was a massgrave from people dying from typhus.
and in 2 other camps, massgraves of ashes were found. from the same disease.

i dont think people understand how big the massgraves would be if 6-11 million were killed. (yes 6-11 according to wiki)

i was in contact with danish historians and explained my questions well and here is their response:

"Hey, Anders. You need to read more book. Many more books"

and i asked many other people and its allways the same answer. they get angry an make up stuff. they tell me about mass graves found in birkenau, and i show there evidence. no massgraves found, and then they call me a nazi or just ignore it.

did holocaust happen? can ANYONE prove it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavis_Tate#Life
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
timesofisrael.com/claims-conference-insider-gets-8-years-for-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=KOvkBbZqHxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5H26B01SbC0
stormfront.org/forum/t837247/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM

>Mavis Tate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavis_Tate#Life

"Tate died in London in 1947, aged 53. She committed suicide by gassing herself."

kek

Did pic related happen?

anyone got the one with testing nukes on the juden?

Holy fuck I cant take this

when you know the holocaust never happened, and you see these ridiculous lies, it really makes you wonder why these people were so desperate for fame and jew power it meant the rape of the german people

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

numbers needed to be justified

ofc it happened... there are still survivors who can tell you about it. Not to mention all the evidence that was recovered... You can't fake such a huge organisation. I can maybe agree that the numbers aren't that big... but the systematic killing of people and mostly Jews, did happen.

Trying to argue about if it happened is a losing argument. Instead argue about why the holocaust gets so much focus compared to all the Communist killings. Really makes you think considering who was the perpetrators of one and the victims of the other.

Here's the question you should ask:

If the holocaust didn't happen, what were those 6-11 million people doing during the war?

The camps couldn't have held that many all at once.

The persecution of the Jews happened, and many were killed, but there is no hard proof that there were any Gas Chambers.

>there are still survivors who can tell you about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

The official Holocaust lore is ridiculous to the point of being comical.

That said, I think they did kill some Jews. Probably thousands, as they did with many groups. None of which receive recognition on the level of God's chosen people.

> Did holocaust happen?
Well, millions of Russian captives died in camps to starvation and typhus pandemics. Their photos are used to portray holocaust.

Fun fact: Holocaust denial is illegal in Russia thanks to Putin.

You should probably delete that.

the fact that it is illegal to question it is reason enough to be skeptical.
the fact that people have and still do benefit from it's supposed existence is another clue.

if you actually look at the evidence you'll find it was entirely soviet propaganda. it took less than a year for the media of the freest country in the world to convince nearly half the population that a business man is a racist demon. think of what an actual communist regime could do in 70 years

>le missing graves meme
Where are the graves of 25 million Russians and 20 million Chinese? Is that also a judeoreptilian conspiracy?

What do you want to prove with this? He lied about his relationship, not about the holocaust, doofus.

You're retarded. He lied about what happened during his Holocaust experience, for financial gain, which can be said about plenty of other "Holocaust survivors". They lie for guaranteed reparations and for fame.

If a witness has testified falsely in regard to any fact material to the issue in the case, you are at liberty to disregard and discard the whole testimony.

1 person's testimony, shithead. Go back to your shitter country T. Ahmed. Stop raping our women or you'll be the next one being gassed.

Did you not see any of the outlandish witness testimonies I posted in the thread? It's not one person. There are plenty of proven liars when it comes to the Holocaust.

how can anyone go back to a shitter country than hungary?

Come here shitting then, cucklord

are you arabic yet ?
t.salim

The holocaust never happened, but it should happen again.

>The Holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Fixed that for you.

And why are Far-Left groups denying Jewish role in Bolshevism?

Sweden no

>Did the Holocaust happen.

Sure did. Just you wait 'till part II.

Sorry to be a cunt, but is there any non-Holocaust denying historian source on the 95% Bolshi claim, that you are aware of?

This is the be all, and end all of reasons for WW2.

>Semen Domnitser

Is this real?

no lolwtf

The guy's name is Semen

timesofisrael.com/claims-conference-insider-gets-8-years-for-fraud/

>Did holocaust happen?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOvkBbZqHxM

Backward thinking is negative thinking.

The question you should be asking is will it happen again.

posting these again

the only holocaust that happened was the red holocaust

>worship the third reich
>deny their greatest achievement
naziball_thumbs_up.jpeg

no but srsly the jews lying abt it are basically the dudes saying they did deflategate to get attention.

TFW It's all true. All of it.

Fucking Churchill man.

He knew, and still went on with it. Worse than a jew.

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

"Nobel Prize in Literature (1970)
Templeton Prize (1983)
Lomonosov Gold Medal (1998)
State Prize of the Russian Federation (2007)
International Botev Prize (2008)"

I don't think he's a Holocaust denier. See:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
Consider me red pilled, user. It's hard to believe, but your sources are bonified.

This means the Jewish people have wrecked Russia time and again. Given that most of the Oligarchs are also Jewish, who can blame the Russian for being anti-semetic?

Fuck taht sounds like a good time. Where can I get a masturbating machine?

>Consider me red pilled, user. It's hard to believe, but your sources are bonified.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by posting these infographs, I am doing God's work.

95% of the Russians alive today probably don't know even the half of it. Even here on Sup Forums, many of them seem rather ignorant to the JQ. If they knew, the Jews would have been kicked out from Russia immediately. The Soviets were experts at distorting history and brainwashing the Russian population.

This is my new favorite.

Baby and marmalade a jewish delicacy.

Make sure to save and spread these gems, Ivan!

(((Sefton Delmer)))

ebay Germany for an original, very expensive though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>35 posts by this ID
Time to sleep.

6 millions didn't die but Holocaust happened. Germans killed thousands of jews.

that isnt a holocaust

holocaust means the great burning of the bodies

the jews werent specifically sacfraficed

Denier thread, it's this time of the day and no Nationalist View yet. Sad!

>Mocking people with disabilities

Germany is really the Congo of europe.

There are six million less Jews after 1945 than there were previously. Did they disappear? I haven't watched the video yet so if this is explained I apologize. If I were you I'd do some studying on the debunking of the claims, if you're really interested. But the Jewish population today is at approximately 13 million and was at its' peak before the Holocaust at 16 million. Jews are still recovering in terms of population size.

7-1

Of course the holocaust happened. Hitler hated jews, the arguement is that the number is made up.

>Did holocaust happen?
yes

Congo of europe.

Also the last of the eight stages of genocide is denial. The Turks are adamant that the Armenian genocide never occured, but it did. It is natural that a country or people that did this would react posthumously in this way

no it didnt

Brasil.

Germans are truly our misfortune.

- Destroyed Holy Roman Empire
- Protestant Wars
- WW1
- WW2
- Importing jihadists

What's next eternal german?

Before he gets here, here's a debunk for his usual opening copypasta.
>1- Said people had already been coordinated in the largest military undertaking in all of human history - what makes you think they couldn't coordinate on propaganda too? And to say that there was "no benefit" is absolutely false, both in regards to giving them the moral right to destroy one of their largest industrial and economic competitors, and in the billions and billions of dollars in material benefits they recieved from reparations.
>2- The only census data of Jews in Europe that is consistent with a reduction in Jewish population is one taken by an American Jewish organization. European census data shows no vanishing "six million".
>3- This so-called "secret speech" is not Heinrich Himmler. Here is the actual Heinrich Himmler on video so that you can compare them.
youtube.com/watch?v=5H26B01SbC0
This "leaked" speech was probably created by some random German speaker for some Allied propaganda ministry. There are many such cases of Allied propagandists dressing up as Nazis and doing atrocious things, such as the infamous "ashtray photo" produced by the Americans.

Also he will claim that the Allies had no reason to collaborate to fake the holocaust.

7-1. I laugh at your retard threats and fart in you general direction, kike.

Seriously, read this thread:
stormfront.org/forum/t837247/

>no proof of gas chambers

thank you for wasting my time with this video

No zyklon b or decay compounds were found on the walls of the "gas chambers" plus wooden doors

KEK! Maoism killed over 60 million people and he is revered in China to this day. Not only that your country welcomed him, shook his hand, greeted him and never said a mean word about that.

IF there is real denial, it is the involvement of a (((certain group))) in the creation, maintenance and development of communism and the greatest mass murder in human history.

There's a reason why Hitler and Nazism are demonized today and communism isn't: because Hitler challenged the very fabric and people in power that is and who are still in control today.