Sauce

>red head
>white

>she /our/ girl
>she
>girl

I beg to differ

She's legit my first redhead crush.

Why is Wendy's campaigning / advertising on Sup Forums ?
Seen threads about this chain for the first time pop up in large numbers for the first time since the history of this board...

>red head
>white
This. red heads aren't even white lmao

Because of all this, I went out to get a baconator and a frosty

Just... no.

mummy!

They are being hip and made this.

There is a good chance that we can meme her into a white nationalist symbol.

Wendy chili is good.

Why don't we start a hashtag on Twitter and try to get "white nationalist" Wendy trending?

2nd this

Sup Forums, we have to defend Wendy's from the rabid SJWs TRIGGERED over that Pepe tweet. Buy from Wendy's more often than you have been. I myself have literally never eaten at Wendy's, but I plan on starting this week.

Nope. You're still not welcomed cunt

Feel free and green text that when you feel like it either using your British or American proxy spic boy

they tweeted a pepe that looks like the girl in OP's picture. People had a shit storm and they deleted it because you know a cartoon frog can be racist....somehow.

damn shame fuchur isn't active anymore.

lol
unfortunately I'm limited. Otherwise I'd have your spic balls in a tight vice amigo.

Get the chili, frosty, and baconator.

Since when did Wendy's expand their white supremacist outreach program to posting on 4 chan?
Calm it with the marketing guys, you made a nice meme and we support it but push it too hard and you'll just piss everyone off.

How much does that all come to?

It's important that we completely blow SJWs out the water and make them understand they no longer have power over companies. This isn't entirely about shilling for Wendy's, it's about sending SJWs a message that their era is fucking over.

No more SHUTTING IT DOWN because of the wrong opinion.

idk, if price is a concern then you probably should cook all your food.

Thicc

Cool pic

post the lews already

they keep getting deleted by a freeman

I'm here to shill for Burger King, don't eat at Wendy's, they put severed fingers in your chili.

You mean Freemason. Dave Thomas was 3rd degree.

My dick and your mouth should meet up sometime hill shill

Is it wrong that I wanna have sex with this?

Men are better than women, include at being girls.

the fingers of O'bummer voters....

Says the guy who spammed his twitter last week and lo and behold, all Hillary pics.

Looks like we have One thing In common, we both do our nonsense for free.

Inb4 you larp that you do it to help your family

Is nigger /jew/ /nigger/ jew?

Their nugs are elder god tier.

Wendy "The White Promise" Thomas

brool cory sro

Niqqa

That was literally the truth though. Is it hard to believe a guy can move on after he realized his forced meme never got anywhere except one shitty artist who Sup Forums collectively hates? The fact that Shadman did a hilloli pic shouldnt be an accomplishment to boast at all seeing how he is an attentionwhore who uses memetics to generate more followers. I mean you wanted the truth, there it was and you disregarded it. I dont know what else to say to you.

sequel when?

Bump

?

Eh fuck it we're done here I guess. Sorry this ended so anticlimatic but what can you expect from a guy whose only ambition was to get a forced meme on the news? Unless hillary runs in 2020 the hilloli's relevance is dead. Guess that ends this "fued". Once again nice knowing you mod but literally nothing more I have to say about this except what a waste of time we shared.

Oh I remember that bread.
The b& was gr8