Stormfags, racists, homophobes, and transphobes, why do you do the things you do...

Stormfags, racists, homophobes, and transphobes, why do you do the things you do? You realize you make the world a worse place, and actively damage racial relations, don't you? Do you get some kind of kick out of being evil, or have you actually managed to convince yourselves you're doing the right thing?

This isn't about Trump, I'm glad he won the election. It's not about immigration either, I understand why strict immigration or no immigration is favored. I'm just genuinely curious why you guys are so hellbent on making the world a more hateful and violent place. Can't you have pride in your race, nationality, or heterosexuality without encouraging hatred and violence against others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for answers. I want to understand you people.

Does anyone actually have a legitimate response to this? Or are you all really just a bunch of trolls doing it for the lulz?

nice b8

>Stormfags, racists, homophobes, and transphobes,

Im none of these, I just dont like europe becoming a caliphat

Being nice to people doesn't necessarily help them improve.

Not b8, I'm genuinely curious.

Then you're not who this thread is directed at.

Being malicious toward them doesn't either.

Sage. Read the sticky

But it's more effective when it does.

I don't understand them either, user.

I don't understand this place, although I feel like I did at one point.

Leave Umi-chan out of your homosexuality please.

This board is confused on what it is right now, because they support whatever Trump does.

>You realize you make the world a worse place,

Incorrect, it is you cucks and marxists who are destroying the world with your refusal to recognize reality.

>and actively damage racial relations
If they weren't here in our countries, then "race relations" wouldn't be an issue, don't complain about problems that you scum created in the first place.

>I'm just genuinely curious why you guys are so hellbent on making the world a more hateful and violent place.
What you call hate and violence, is just the realities of life.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Bigotry is a political issue and one of the defining traits of this board.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

I feel like the whole world is going crazy. Everyone is at each other's throats, and instead of trying to make things better, it seems like everybody wants to make things worse. Did a majority of the human population suddenly develop borderline personality disorder or something?

>it is you cucks and marxists who are destroying the world with your refusal to recognize reality.
I don't kill, I don't assault, I'm polite to almost everybody I interact with. How am I destroying the world? If everyone in the world, or even the US, were white but behaved the way people on this board do, there would still be just as much violence and hate, and people would just find something other than race to divide themselves over.

>If they weren't here in our countries, then "race relations" wouldn't be an issue, don't complain about problems that you scum created in the first place.
Okay, but there would still be homosexuals and transsexuals. Would they be less of a "problem" in your eyes, since there would be plenty of whites reproducing with other whites to offset them?

You seem to thing people are militant in their opposition to something, as political correctness is militant in its enforcement. Most people just see shit that they don't like and say, "I don't like this". It's overzealous progressive scumbags tripping over each other to call THAT deplorable racist tyranny, which is what began fomenting the deteroiration of relations in the first place; people don't like being crucified for being in PASSIVE disagreement with an idea.

People got along so much better even a short ten years ago, before every publication was bought out and cuckolded into race/class-baiting/dividing and sensationalist horseshit.

>Evidence

It's just common sense, kiddo

Option one: 18 year old comes out of closet. Family and friends say "that's great! Love yourself! Be happy!" The 18 year old gets herpes within 3 months, hepatitis within 2 years and HIV within a decade. He is miserable and diseased and a burden and hazard to society.

Option two: 18 year old comes out of the closet. Family and friends say "you're a worthless dinner mashing queer. You're going to hell and we're not going to talk to you until you stop being a faggot." The 18 year old either goes the same way as option one, or he decides to ignore his homosexual urges and become a normal healthy citizen.

You seem to be a bit out of touch with reality. Option two tends to lead to suicide, not "becoming a normal healthy citizen". It is also true that the homosexual population has higher rates of risky sexual behaviors and venereal diseases, but this is attributable to sociological causes. Homosexuals are not intrinsically any more prone to contracting such diseases than heterosexuals.

>You seem to thing people are militant in their opposition to something, as political correctness is militant in its enforcement. Most people just see shit that they don't like and say, "I don't like this"
So when people on this board say "these faggots/trannies/degenerates should be gassed", they're not being militant?

>Okay, but there would still be homosexuals and transsexuals. Would they be less of a "problem" in your eyes, since there would be plenty of whites reproducing with other whites to offset them?
for trannies, if they all acted like the gender they got their genetalia mutilated to be and just got on with shit as the other gender, it wouldnt be as much of an issue. but when they are promoting their degeneracy to other people by saying shit like "wow look at me im a fucking tranny" then it becomes a problem.
also for gays, as long as they dont go around promoting their degeneracy, act respectable, and sure as hell not talk about fucking other guys in public, i wouldnt care that some guy wants to reenact taking a shit somewhere with another guy.

So when people say things, they unequivocally go out and do those things?

being mean about homosexuals is a part of my culture and you're dismissing my identity with your whitesplaining. Go check your privilege, idiot bigot numale.

>but when they are promoting their degeneracy to other people by saying shit like "wow look at me im a fucking tranny" then it becomes a problem.
The reason you see so much media about transsexuals is because, until very recently, society was decidedly very anti-trans. Same with gays, although gay acceptance has been a thing longer. Once the dust settles from "the gender revolution", things will quiet down (though not fade away forever).

No, but every action begins with an ideation.

Your cultural values are incompatible with mine. You should move to Saudi Arabia, homophobia is accepted and encouraged there.

cmon now,

you know how this all works.

>stop being mean ;_;

Being mean is degenerate. The ultimate redpill is being well-mannered and civilized.

well yea, like Milo, who is gentleman and master troll.

racist? in the sense that my race is better, yup. niggers are a scourge on the fucking planet and destroy everything they touch. if niggers acted like human being then maybe they'd be thought of as humans.

I don't care what people do in private but to glorify faggot culture is degenerate.

trannies are mentally ill and not to be praised

the world is already a hateful place if your white. you can't be proud of being white, white is the enemy, white is evil, whites should die. that's the bullshit the left says and you think we're violent

Because the majority of the people on here tried the "peace love and tolerance" bullshit before they came here and found out why it doesn't work.
You can't achieve peace with savages. You can't love those who hate you. You shouldn't tolerate that witch degrades your society and culture.

And until action ideation is vacuous expression. Or should I be disallowed from telling you to kill yourself? You obviously won't do it, meaning it carries no actual weight.

Is Love Live Tumblr: the anime?

A lot of the racism/homophobia and shit is a kneejerk reaction to the blacks, muslimes, homosexuals and transgenders, as well as people who support them, being offensively degenerate in the recent years. Add a layer of anonymity and a freedom to express your opinion with no repercussions to that and you get Sup Forums.
>Can't you have pride in your race, nationality, or heterosexuality without encouraging hatred and violence against others?
It's impossible. Hatred and violence is a part of human nature. We just need to accept it instead of screaming YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE or KILL ALL THE NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW and pretend that it's exclusive to some groups of people.

you think we're hateful, listen to this. these savages openly say this shit and white liberals pat them on the fucking back. if you want to know why we hate just look at the other side and you'll know why. this is at Harvard. just imagine if it were the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

>comes to a board called Politically Incorrect
>expects Political Correctness

Why did you use that pic, faggot.

>Uses Slur; Stormfags
>Calls us Homophobes

We're making the world more hateful

well the fact that trannies have a mental disorder will always be there. what they are doing is stupid, they are giving in to their mental disorder, rather than seeking treatment for it. i have heard before that "oh they tried everything else and this is the only solution" or "they've been repressing their desires to become the other gender". if this is the case, and you can get hormones to be more like the other gender, why cant the almost same be done to cure their mental disorder? or if they have been repressing it for years and have been fine, why cant they just continue to do that?

Thank you for your answers. I think I'm starting to understand.

I don't agree with the things you say and believe, but I suppose it isn't unprovoked. I just wish there was a better way. I don't hate you, and would never condone violence against any of you, unless you struck first.

Have a nice evening, Sup Forums.

>or if they have been repressing it for years and have been fine, why cant they just continue to do that?
Because they haven't been fine. They've been miserable.

>Fanbase is in a perpetual circlejerk and hates anyone that doesn't like its favorite song

Absolutely. The Voice did nothing wrong.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>They've been miserable.
well there have also been people who have given into that mental disorder and became more miserable.

Trans people experience gender dysphoria which is a mental illness. The only "cure" that we can give them is to allow them to gender reassignment surgery and hormones. Although that usually is not enough because the suicide rate of trans people is through the roof.

As for gay people they have been a part of mankinds history since recorded history and were handled differently depending on the society/time era.

What it boils down to is what ideals the nation was founded on. (Most being conservative) those ideals seep into the societal fabric and alter groups of peoples way of thinking.

That doesn't apply to all groups obviously (progressives)

Paradigm shifts take a long time

>LGBTphobes
Well you've just about enlisted the whole world against you.

We do what we do because we know what is good and natural to do and LGBT behavior is not.

Take the final redpill normalfags, especially you OP

(OP)

summarize?

What is your definition of racist? The term is thrown around so much so I'm curious to see how you define it.

Faggots are disgusting

lurkmoar faggot

> gay faggot wants his son to be pozzed
> fags pozz married me n on purpose
>rape non suspecting passerby's in park to spread the poz
>other fags look to be pozzed and see it as the holy grail of being a degenerate fag

Umi is cute

>Autistic and get carried away easily.
>Nothing left to explore and ADD.
>Monotony of modern day wage slave existence.
>Monotony of NEETdom
>General feeling of being beaten by life.
>Self-Hatred at the lack of Winning.

Kek

In reality :

>Active shilling by the MSM to try to change society has destroyed the trust in America. Active corruption by politicians in America have destroyed the trust completely. Our society is at turning point. Who knows what the future holds?

Nice, more redpills,

>anime
>pro egalitarianism

Fucking race traitor.

>Autistic and get carried away easily
Tortured by niggers for 42 hours

Wait, what? You are the people who are full of hate and violence. You're the ones rioting in the street, assaulting people you don't agree with and spewing hatred about white people, straight people and men. You're the anti-democratic assholes who manipulate the media, refuse to abide by the election results and try to ostracize people who don't agree with your point of view. How the hell can you be so delusional that you try to make us out to be the villains here? Have some fucking perspective.

We simply want to live in peace, without having our welfare state drained by minorities, our culture corrupted by left-wing extremism, our freedom taken away for having different views and to live in a country where you don't get robbed or assaulted in the street by brown people.

>the holy grail of redpills on faggotry in pic related, read the whole thing OP

South park did a show on NAMBLA.

www.nambla.org

Some strange groups in the US. Weird, guess I'll go play video games and masturbate.

You determine which is superior by determining which is inferior
Simple as that

Suck my cock.

There is the wheel in the sky: the cyle of life.

Then there is the pendulum: the duality of life.

Liberals always push the pendulum. Further and further and then it swings back.

We're pushing it before it swings back so hard that the pendulum breaks.

I could ask you the same thing. All you people do is hype up anti-white sentiment (surprise, surprise; you're racists too). If you want to fight then you better expect the other side to fight back. I know this concept may be alien to a liberal.

>Can't you have pride in your race, nationality, or heterosexuality without encouraging hatred and violence against others?

Here you go.

The whole point of the memes was to expose the shilling done by the media.

The public doesn't trust the media now.
The memes are accomplishing things.

Thing is we are letting the memes rule us, rather than ruling the memes.

Neck yourself.