1.pie
2.twi
3.shy
4.rary
5.dash
6.jack

>her

kys

naah, i know shit about mlp, just like rainbow dash. so, now it's out.
i don't know why.

Fuck you
Shes the only romanian pone

So triggered, did she do something to wrong you? She reminds me a lot of Trump, the way she doesnt give a fuck and is always smug, perhaps you got bamboozled once? SAD!

Depends she'd be my first pick as a cum-slave. I feel like she'd be the most fun to break.

Beaten as a child I would have to say she was abused

Can i get a quick run down on her?

Shes a tomboy that has loves to shitpost and be smug, she also flies very fast at incredibly high speeds.

Seems very high energy

nice get, you could use a break from getting btfo constantly

czeched

absolutely
I don't get how anyone can like this colorful cunt

Rainbow Dash is a smug arrogant cunt. She has the element of Loyalty, and is super proud of how fast she flies. Her dream is to one day be in the lobby version of the Blue Angels. Most of her lessons have to do with learning how to be humble and that winning isn't everything.

She's objectively less shit than Fluttershy who consistently learns not to be such a timid little bitch, and is at least more interesting than Applejack, who is southern (and has basically no other character traits).

RD is top cunt, that does not however equate to worst pone.

yes, crusty cunt always was, is and ever will be the worse cunt around

Heres the proofs

I rest my case.

>and is at least more interesting than Applejack, who is southern (and has basically no other character traits).

you serious?
you should watch the show from time to time faggot

Sup Forums here

You're a fucking degenerate. Applejack is best pone.

>Works hard
>Trustworthy
>Blonde
>Pureblooded

You're just sad because people like Rainbowdash bullied you in highschool you fat nerd. Maybe you'd understand aspiring to be the best of the best whilst maintaining a loyalty with your friends if you were ever good at anything or anyone actually liked you. The only reason people hate Rainbowdash is because they're neckbearded freaks incapable of empathy with people whose situations and problems differ from their own. You people live in your freakish corner of the internet posting about how the world owes you shit and that you can't do anything because "uuhh, I'm depressed, I have social anxiety, these are my excuses for doing fuck all with my life and sponging off of other people, I'm just like fluttershy guyz." You people and your inability to even attempt to understand Rainbowdash as a character pisses me off because, if you actually put the effort in instead of just hiding behind your prejudices like the lazy coward you are, you'd realize that she is the best, by far the most well fleshed out character in the whole damn show. No, we can't all agree that Rainbowdash is worst pony, because we're not all slobbering retarded freaks like you.

Go fuck yourself.

>unironically defending AJ
She started out pretty good, actually, but since Twilight has moved out of the role of cynical shut-in and settled into disgustingly and unironically upbeat friendship princess, AJ has had to play straight man in order to ground the group in reality.

We will literally never get "AH DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING" AJ back, and that's sad but you should learn to accept it.

I see what you mean. There used to be so much more going on with AJ. There was that whole backstory where she moved out to the city and realized her real place was at home, she tries to be responsible and hard working without even asking for help when she needed to.

Now she's just become the boring straight-man meme everyone thought she was. We did this.