He's starting to use Sup Forums memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Australian flag
nice bait

not an argument

He is a cult leader and absolutely pigheaded.

Not to mention his massive ego.

your moms not an argument.

not an argument

What's going on in this threa-

oh

How about letting me finish reading the fucking article?

THIS THIS THIS.

also, this.

your argument is not an argument

Tell wun dollur man to fuck off. The last thing we need is more leafs.

not an argument

>he will never be your daddy

you're an argument

In fairness, I believe he originated "Not an argument"

>He's starting to use Sup Forums memes

he created the term

not an argument

I'm pretty sure that configuration of words existed long before wun dollur man came along.

not an argument

Stop watching Stefan Molyneux.

Your entire video is just garbage.

>Video titled "Not an argument"
>Proceed to use non-sequiturs and limericks
>Claiming you did nothing wrong
>Deciding you own influential status
>Start meandering when you realize you have nothing to say

Literally not an argument Steven. You have no standards just an ego

He is /ourguy/, and he's only getting better.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

not an argument

Start arguing any time.

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he repilled?

NOT AN ARGUMENT is NOT AN ARGUMENT.

EVERYONE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

he's adamantly against spanking children, so no, he's not.

>tfw when you realize not an argument is not an argument.

who's memeing who anymore?

hes been using Sup Forums memes for over a year

No proof of a cult.

>not an argument
>started on Sup Forums
nice one m8

show me the evidence that spanking works

>protip: anecdotal evidence is not an argument

Me memeing u

Violence is the best argument

Spanking children is proven to cause mental illness and antisocial behavior. Supporting it is bluepilled.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

I liked his latest video where he starts off comparing himself to the kid.

Begins presenting a bunch of non arguments and "emotional" imagery to why this is so so terrible and proceeds not to talk about anything important.

He even ends it with his donate splash screen after warning the viewer that they might be hurt leaving the implication they need to learn more.

This is Scientology except some fat Canadian is running it from his basement.

Who here thinks the the fake Canadian even gives a remote damn about the Charlie and isn't just using this for sheckles?

Violence is the universal argument solver

dueling should be made legal again

Poor people might start doing it in mass now as opposed to only the rich

>We’re beginning a second transition of moral cultures. The first major transition happened in the 18th and 19th centuries when most Western societies moved away from cultures of honor (where people must earn honor and must therefore avenge insults on their own) to cultures of dignity in which people are assumed to have dignity and don’t need to earn it. They foreswear violence, turn to courts or administrative bodies to respond to major transgressions, and for minor transgressions they either ignore them or attempt to resolve them by social means. There’s no more dueling.
Campbell and Manning describe how this culture of dignity is now giving way to a new culture of victimhood in which people are encouraged to respond to even the slightest unintentional offense, as in an honor culture. But they must not obtain redress on their own; they must appeal for help to powerful others or administrative bodies, to whom they must make the case that they have been victimized. It is the very presence of such administrative bodies, within a culture that is highly egalitarian and diverse (i.e., many college campuses) that gives rise to intense efforts to identify oneself as a fragile and aggrieved victim. This is why we have seen the recent explosion of concerns about microaggressions, combined with demands for trigger warnings and safe spaces

daily reminder that /ourguy/ is a forced meme in the same vein as "alt right" in being a label meant to target, contain and suppress the effectiveness of what happens here

all i have is my own personal experience. it worked. every time.

link/book title?

not an argument

righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/

argument

didn't cause me any mental illness, it just stopped me from doing stupid shit like playing on train tracks.

It's still your parents fault that you were on the train tracks to begin with.

no one is perfect. still doesn't change the fact that spanking stopped my behavior.

That's not it at all.

Whoever did that "research" is loaded with bullocks

That collapse of the family along with the mass expansion of the media saw more people living with their mothers than their fathers. Creates gross instability and the web creates a platform for these people to communicate.

That is modern day as in 90's to present day

prior to that it was the expansion of news and getting things in color that triggered the hippy movement as that arose from a feeling of superiority and the "don't kick the dog" mentality.

Hug boxes are now easier to form and much like your show they will never realize that they may be the ones that are wrong

not an argument came from him. its his meme you dip

thanks pal

Doesn't change the point that hitting a defenseless child for a mistake the parent made is immoral.

What ever the cause we have moved into an outrage culture.

oh hey Milo, didn't know you were hanging out with the snow commies these days

If you believe the media, most people don't give a damn and a bunch of these groups are paid propaganda.

We're in a lessening of this micro-aggression bullshit and are about to swing to I'd say late 90's early 00's mentality again.

The news offends most people but most people don't care about being offended, they care about their selves more so and react if they see their selves as potential victims, more so in the micro-culture.

>Spanking rate drops
>Autism, ADHD (basically a child with no discipline) and transgender rates increase

Must just be pure coincidence.

defenseless perhaps but not innocent. i had been told many times not to do it. having it explained verbally wasn't cutting it.

i'd rather be spanked and associate that pain with my bad behavior and be dissuaded than be turned into paste by a train.

i'll say something else, in general after having been spanked, i wanted to avoid being spanked and so i became much more well-behaved overall.

"that which does not kill you only makes you stronger."

in most cases that quote is very true.

Also addendum

The "Outrage" I will coin as Milo affect. Attention whores want to be recognized and they want to feel involved so they join and shout to feel that affection and belonging and a sense of importance and purpose.

Call it the Milo affect, because I doubt Milo would be gay if he didn't get attention for it, instead he'd be in the pit screaming at the guy on the stage