Congress defunding

>Congress is defunding Planned Parenthood

>operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

>• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

>• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

>• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

>• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

Can someone explain to me why I'm supposed to be glad that Republicans are defunding Planned Parenthood? Because I don't understand.

you are not supposed to be for it at all. Most republican voters are religious cucks that think life is sacred. There are now going to be a ton of unwanted babies of the exact race that they are trying to exterminate. Stupid fucks.

It's like you WANT to join the third world

It just seems to me that the guys trying to do this are literal cuckservatives, trying to fill America with more minorities - people who will expand welfare, public assistance, get more entitlement programs, fill our jails and vote for Democrats.

I just don't understand what Republicans are thinking. Can't they see what they're doing and how they are literally shooting themselves in the foot?

Abortion means nothing to blacks.

>Can someone explain to me why I'm supposed to be glad that Republicans are defunding Planned Parenthood?

Wrap it before you tap it. Also, the funds are needed elsewhere more importantly. defunding doesn't mean shutting down PP

How ironic. How much you want to bet the black birthrate explosion will fuel a situation where these monkeys will have to be out down.

It's so sad for these people. They litterlally have no use without whites. They are litterly animals that have to have their populations controlled so they don't get out of hand. How do you think Chicago is going to look 18 years or maybe even 14 years from now when these youth have exploded in number.

But again this abortion business is just trying to fix the symptom. I think you know what I mean.

>40% of pregnancies among Whites
>40%

JUST

But won't all those extra niggers and spics born to single moms end up on welfare, in public schools and in prisons and end up costing the government more over the 50 years or however they live than the price of an abortion?

>>• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

THIS FUCKING ALONE SHOULD MAKE YOU PRO-CHOICE

I wish people who support abortion were aborted

>targeting minorities

>Can someone explain to me why I'm supposed to be glad that Republicans are defunding Planned Parenthood? Because I don't understand.

Listen up.

Aborting babies doesn't cost that much. This defunding in no way affects how many abortions PP can do.

It will however cut into the organ/blood/skin trade that PP is a major part of.

they're not dragging pregnant women off the street or tricking them into going there

why is their no money for the ghoulish stuff?

I sense some cognitive dissonance in this post.

Most Evangelicals are inherently cucked, and usually not racist or wanting to exterminate blacks. They may intuitively perceive the social drag blacks create, but they don't hate them. They don't have time to hate, and it's why they tend to be happy. They don't like to think (srs).

But they do think abortion is bad. Which is why they need to be redpilled immediately about how terrible of mothers these women would be, and the nigpocalypse and etc...

>institutionalized child sacrifice
>good
pick 1

shut up goy protect life increase white enemies

you think if someone is gonna have an abortion they should have a funeral or throw it right into the trash

>implying black won't just get illegal back door abortions

just because you outlaw something, doesn't mean blacks will stop doing it. it's funny how whites constantly keep making this error of applying white behavior patterns onto blacks

>>institutionalized nigger sacrifice
>not good

the quads have triggered the leaf

It's hard to come up with another reason to support choice. I can't give this reason, and I don't believe in the other stuff about how great abortion is. (It disgusts and depresses me user).

I was talking to a really liberal hipster family member who was talking about muh women's reproductive rights and I basically agreed with her and it seemed so normal faggot-friendly but just not enough virtuous signaling behind it to be believable (I could see it in her eyes) until I said "there should be an express lane to planned parent hood, especially in-" and I stopped myself before I said minority places.

What do Sup Forums?

actually wanna find out why pro lifers see the world the way they do. they obviously haven't thought threw their reasoning

>It will however cut into the organ/blood/skin trade that PP is a major part of.

Jews keep pushing this conspiracy theory to get Planned Parenthood shut down so that more niggers and spics will have kids and change America's racial makeup. Go peddle your lies somewhere else Schlomo.

Because in raw numbers, still much more whites get aborted than blacks. Learn to %.

>they obviously haven't thought threw their reasoning

This is the sole problem with it. We can't force the meme, so how do we make conservative religious people say "wow, really makes you think" in a way that is funny to us?

Germanbro has a point

>sex is as normal eating but for some reason the righteous only wanna control sex

Except whites don't even make up 1/2 of the women having abortions. Spics and niggers have more total abortions than whites do.

>government actually gets their shit together to cut something
you can either sit there complaining about a problem that was ALREADY happening before pp was defunded
or you can push to DUFUND WELFARE TOO

but we all know you're just a divide and conquer shill and want to pretend that cutting waste is bad

yesterday, BEFORE pp was defunded, we were spiraling towards a browner america
the access to abortions didnt stop this, why?

Make it so you can use SNAP for abortions pls
Problem solved within a year

they're still a plurality, and thats white babies we need to not die

Gotta keep planned parent up man. I'm sorry.

it seem pretty clear they don't know why.
ok abortion is bad but the problems that restricting it will be worse.
they don't care right now.

Thing is, if we cut abortions before welfare we have more niggers getting born because moms will just take the welfare money.

If we cut welfare before abortion, then more niggers would be getting abortions since they couldn't afford their nigglets and we'd have fewer niggers being born.

These Republicucks have everything backwards. And you're part of the problem for thinking that, "It's okay, they'll get around to fixing welfare someday in the future," when more niggers will be getting born, growing up on welfare, taking up room in schools, causing crime and getting arrested and then getting put in prisons right now, costing the government way fucking more money than the $500 it would have spent on helping abort them.

>driving towards a cliff
>gee maybe we should go in reverse
>I got a better idea said the christcuck
>stomps foot on accelerator pedal

really, the us has such lavish welfare programs?

Blacks will still have abortions, but more black mothers will die due to rusty coathanger infections. Its win-win-win.

Is there a way we could fund abortions, but only for minorities?

Someone shoop a sweaty button guy.

Button 1) Abortions stop future hardcore criminals

Button 2) Abortions are murder

>thinking that the politicians are working for the people, not the corporations that'll benefit immensely from all of this
>costanza.jpg

high abortion rates seems to correlate with poverty rates..and republicans don't wanna do anything about that

good and necessary are not always the same thing

are they our guys?

>Most republican voters are religious cucks that think life is sacred.
This is true. Abortion is one of the things that the democratic party has got right, but for misguided reasons such as allowing stacies to abort because "m-muh body" without facing any consequences, unlike males who are fucked either way.

Legitimate reasons to support abortion are stopping undesirables from breeding.
Not all life is sacred. That meme needs to fucking end.

white babies don't eat tax dollars at nearly the same rate (and actually produce a net tax contribution over their lifespan)

And their babies are more likely to be disgusting mongrels. Shiet Tyrone, get your head together

Bump

>system crumbles
>cleansing happens
No more festering wound.

won't more unwanted kids = more crime

more crime = more security, welfare, more unwanted kids

Trump's already gonna weaken our economy, but at the benefit of fewer shitskins.
This creates more shitskins.

>trump will weaken the economy

>le Blacks are aborted the most so we should just let everyone kill babies meme.
You people are idiots.
Aside from the obvious fact that you're allowing whites and shit to be killed as well, realize that one less Nignog unborn means the following:
>Family has easier time feeding whole family while still acting trashy
>One less nignog to be part of a gang killing more nignogs
>One less nignog give their entire race a bad name
>Nignogs keep having degenerate sex and making themselves trashier
If we removed all the extra chance programs (planned parenthood, welfare, food stamps, etc.), the niggers would die off faster with the lack of resources or slowly start to act like white people.

Bleeding heart Christians.

won't more unwanted kids = more crime

so more police, more welfare, more unwanted kids having more unwanted kids

Finally, someone actually talks some sense

Also
Imagine a world where Franshitsca was aborted. Or those 4 Chicago kidnappers. Or the BLM rioters. Etc.
Would most normies and some of us been red pilled without these nignogs?

>m-muh aryan fetuses
I don't care about fetuses. Before a certain point they're not even sentient. What I do care about is people with shit genetics and ghetto backgrounds mindlessly fucking and costing us all. That is what will happen if you ban abortion or make them harder to get.

don't forget, a lot of these right to lifers are also against birth control.

it's almost like they on a suicide mission

it just doesn't make sense

Stupid god damn fucking cuckservatives I hate them all so god damn much. We vote them in and they backstab us. Fuck I'm so mad I could puke.

we need to get these old fuck boomer retards out of politics holy hell

I know, right? Jesus Fucking Christ why do people have such a hard time not having kids?

it's like they're saying they want more ppl to not give a shit about and want no responsibility for

Part of the reason blacks in impoverished countries are breeding so fast is because of people like the pope telling them not to use condoms. They went as far as saying that condoms can give you HIV.

Republicans are secretly tyrones biggest friend.

People like to raw dog

fpbp
abortion is basically legal genocide
of the black people

this could have been a good get

Actually this is a really good point we should meme back door abortions to the niggers kinda like a fuck the white man afro feminism thing also alot of niggresses will die from them

Now only if those fucks will cut welfare.

It'll take a few years before they realize the kids people shit out can't afford them and will cost the US billions.

>Go peddle your lies somewhere else Schlomo.

False flagging feminist.

The only way something might happen is when minorities have a population surge. If the population displacement goes sudden you will have much more resistance to it as when it goes slow.

>litterlally
>litterly
Litrilly can't comprehend

The only positive I can see is that gov cuts planned Parenthood and rich lib cuck donors step into fill that gap. Would be the best of both worlds. And when they put their money in they'll want the system even more efficient at killing nogs and beans

Alright can anyone give me the details of what Trump's plan regarding welfare/entitlement programs is ?

>Now only if those fucks will cut welfare.
I doubt they will because people will accuse them of being heartless for just letting children starve without intervening. They're going to look for cost-effective ways to support their children some way.

It's going to cost the US either way. That's why abortion is necessary.

Good. Now these dindus will face the consequences of their actions.

Adoption will also get much cheaper.

I don't give a shit if you think that abortion is good or not. What's stupid is being ok with the government using public funds for an organization that does something that a large portion of the population thinks is abhorrent.

abortion is unrelated with eugenics, case in point:you and 3/4 of “white” americans

war?

I wouldn't worry, OP. With as many ghoulish limousine liberals in the US, private funding will make up the difference.

Progressives won't let Planned Parenthood go under.

> It's too late for the Christcuck to hit the brakes
> He mashes the throttle to the floor
> The car sails across the canyon in a leap of faith
> Slams down on the otherside
> He hangs his arm out the window and points to the sky

war isn't a private institution
>muh military industrial complex
war itself isn't. Also, they way the US has done it for years is bullshit as well, should get a declaration

It's not a good thing.
Less Planned Parenthood means fewer abortion clinics in poor neighborhoods.
Fewer abortion clinics means more subhumans. We should be pushing abortion on minorities like it's ALMOST required of them before the age of 22

But whites aren't being killed, whites use protection you dingus. They have the good sense to wait until they're financially stable before procreating.

>the government using public funds for an organization that does something that a large portion of the population thinks is abhorrent.

the government spends lots of money on things that the public thinks are wrong

You're right they're not fully intertwined. But it prevents a lot of undesirable people (poor, shit genetics, etc.) following-through with a pregnancy if they have the option to terminate it. That means less undesired children; both figuratively and literally. And it means less cost for health and wealth fare systems.

That's the entire point we've been getting at.

It is just refunded on a federal level, the states can fund it as they like. Its a good move, and there are plenty of niggers in blue states who will still get state paid abortions there.

Yeah, I don't understand.

That's one of the reasons I supported Trump over the other republicans.

He has been pro-death on abortion for decades.

I bet trump will come out against weed

it's like the republicans have a daddy knows best complex

Dead babies is legit heart breaking. I don't understand why we don't focus on building a society that values life enough to refrain from having to be in this kind of situation where people choose to kill a baby. And yes, a human life is formed at the moment of conception, and it's a beautiful thing. Dear god, please make them stop killing babies, Amen.

As a Christian I don't like abortion. But it's hard for me to oppose it.

they should stop the majority of that too

it's funny this one issue, otherwise they don't give a shit what the public thinks.

I AM SILLY

no it doesn't, especially in Europe, in America everyone is already a mongrel anyway

does the pro-life organizations build orphanages or are they happy to leave that to someone else?

what other charities are those wonderful ppl involved in?