Brit/pol/ - Remain Won Edition

>Farage is LIVE on LBC from 10:00pm to 1:00am
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Dirty opportunist scum: (((Soft brexit))) will be an (((economic success)))
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

>The free market doesn't work - and at last Labour is admitting it
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/market-labour-industrial-strategy

>Wales get cucked - "Immigration should be devolved"
itv.com/news/wales/2017-01-05/calls-for-immigration-rules-to-be-devolved-to-wales/

>Queen Elizabeth "nearly shot" by Buckingham Palace guard
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-nearly-shot-buckingham-palace-guard-security-late-night-walk-elizabeth-ii-a7510376.html

>700 patients die because of the SNP and their shit handling of the NHS
express.co.uk/news/uk/750258/SNP-bed-blockers-crisis-patients-die-stuck-hospital

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ph_Q0QpzjSQ
spectator.co.uk/2017/01/love-becomes-hate-in-the-twisted-world-of-pc/
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go on a vid of Nige on YT
>see this

Surely not..?

Fuck tripfags

kek

you thpank them for anger?

Brit/pol/ EastEnders edition.

Link to account my cracker.

What are the chances of monarchy being dissolved post Queen Lizzy?

Charles is not in the same bants league.

>spare the rod, spoil the child
HE SAID IT

HE SAID THE THING

>!ZeXiY6Tq2Q
YKTD#XZk(AN7Z

>!ZeXiY.20K6
YKTD#.@L:yjhI

>!ZeXiYyveWI
YKTD#gfR-n'6B

Untested
>ZeXiY
#XZk(AN7Z
#.@L:yjhI
#@ÛQnKf,l
#9KÜZLWe0
#¢.7%V\\^
#HÔ&UzUx]
#5{ÀCDmm'
#gfR-n'6B
#2ÂTS^34*

Owen Roberts BTFO

>An extremely knowledgable-on-doxxing tripfag would use his Sup Forums name on fucking YOUTUBE of all places

Oh no you have caught me
t. Owen

if you have to whack your kids to discipline them you are a failure of a parent

BEAT THE CHILD AND SPARE THE ROD

Carwyn is a faggot.

Get a fucking job.

>blaming your parents for being unemployed whilst you sponge off them

Literally fucking pathetic.

t. childless mong who has no idea how much the State will pervert your children

0 15....12 15

All it's missing is a pro-Corbyn sentence at the end

>tfw haven't left the house in 4 months

i think i might transcend to another plain soon

If you add to this, make it 3 or 4 posts long, it will become repostable.

Not necessarily. A small slap is fine when they're young, just as a method of shocking them into realising their actions are wrong. If you're hitting your kid after the age of about 8 though, you've fucked up.

The phone call that saved NEETs

I've put the wall carpet up so you feel at home m8

Smacking kids is for parents who lack the ability to communicate discipline through words.

I hope it doesn't get dissolved, without the monarchy, literally anyone from any country could be the head of state, you can dislike the people personally as much as you want, but having that security is a nice thing to have, and not a luxury that many countries have.

Farage has nailed it, really: bad parents will beat their kids regardless, smacking can be tame and appropriate and it's the state taking control away from parents.

How do you get groceries?

It's probably for the best considering Charles, William and Harry are massive cuckolds who embrace mass-immigration.

which is surprising because i thought he was a smart guy.

imo he was the strongest pro-remain debater during the referendum

Didn't leave the house once from october 2015 to june, first time I left the house was to vote leave

That's a very nice rug.

The best thing about tonight has been multiple anons texting Nige and telling him to ignore the tripfag calling in, and him actually doing it.

The madman.

Nige is right that the state shouldn't be involved in this issue tho, even if it's a shitty parenting style.

NANNY POLICE STATE

War is for nations and leaders who lack the ability to communicate discipline through words.

>Children are fully-formed creatures who can think reasonably and have a proper conversation

BIRMINGUMM

Yeah, what a shame it would have been if someone call in and challenge his civic-nationalist view. because hurrr tripfags

My favourite Eastenders slag.

Was he fuck, Nige tore him apart when they debated head to head in Cardiff.

His only argument was to ask for the source of Nige's facts for the whole hour.

maybe you should reward bad behaviour instead?

WHO LET FRANK SKINNER ON?

>MUH HUNTING

youtu.be/ph_Q0QpzjSQ

What is actually going on with their faces, though?

RESPECT

I rate it as the thing most likely to provoke a civil war.
This country is nothing without a monarchy. What would you even call it?

Only 40 mins left for YTKD to make good on his promise to 'btfo' Nige with his 'superior blackpilled brain'.

When is nige next on?

>Smacking kids is for parents who lack the ability to communicate discipline through words.

Yes the same way our justice and disciplinary system is working so effectively because we prevent crime and re-offenders using words

> Listen up you swine you are all this now
spectator.co.uk/2017/01/love-becomes-hate-in-the-twisted-world-of-pc/
> All clear?
> Carry on

kek

The face of evil

this guy is right

Thought it was daily?

He has a new show, Mon-Thurs 7pm for an hour a night, LBC.

Didn't you hear me? I was Rasheed earlier who called him a Tory

7/7 was a scam lads.
I won't press the issue but I thought it might be interesting topic

It is, you can save 1 (one) copy of that picture if you like

Tesco / morrisons / aldi delivery for the fastest of asses

Dunblaine and Jo Cox were worse

wood berry in Whitney 2bh

Who will win lads?

ARE NIGE

or

The Eternal YKTD?

>not posting ben

I don't actually want that to happen, can't deny it's a real possibility though.

All it takes is Charles to virtue signal our state out of existence. Have to hope he understood anything about his mother's sense of duty.

>what is tone and volume of speech

Embedding in children the idea that if you can't get someone to do something you want them to you have to physically hit them is not a good life lesson for when they become adults.

They deliver groceries in bongland?!

Eastenders is the worst soap on telly.

The Commonwealth. And we could have a Lord Protector again.

I've always thought Charles III would end up like his namesake.

Thanks lad

coronation street>eastenders

>inb4 the younger kiddies here are too young to even remember it

everyone was torn apart against nigel throughout the debates

but carwn was the only remainer who tried to argue on the basis of facts and not MUH FEELINGS

even though he wrong he still stuck to his guns, tried to argue on facts and i thought that was commendable

I hate that cunt so fucking much

>not getting your veggies delivered by ocada every monday

Hell yeah mate, get on our level. Deliveroo too.

>storytime

OLD ANTIDOTE NIGE, WE READ THE BOOK!

>school story
COMFY

Jesus christ he's got a face like a dropped pie

Is anyone else a progressive of sorts? (I'll define the term shortly)

I've figured out what my only driving force in politics is. It's the ideal of human progress. That's the ends to which all means I consider justified.
But I consider it within a subjective and narrow band of progress, in particular high-technology. I view the present social and economic circumstances as a drain on this drive for progress, and so I seek to destroy them at all costs - even at the cost of temporary regress.

Therefore, not a progressive in the traditional multicultural sense - for practical reasons I want a 100% white Britain and so on, but in the sense of wanting that feeling of moving forward instead of consumerist stagnation.

Aerospace in particular is fascinating. We've run into the point now where most technology is now just doing the same thing while using less fuel to serve the job of an airborne greyhound bus or toss more TV satellites into earth orbit. The ideal of progress - rather arbitrarily - demands more research into faster aircraft, into a mars mission, and so on.

Sure, there's recent technological progress of sorts. Culturally smartphones seem to have ruined the whole thing, though. Now my ideal of progress has turned against me, and I've become half eco-blackpill. Smartphones enable globalist companies to keep an eye on everyone, and people will always provide information voluntarily. Therefore our only hope is the end of cheap energy and a crash back to victorian living standards.

From which minor forms of progress can yet again take hold.

The alternative is humanity without privacy, without personality, foreverally consumerized and loving it in space. And that's not humanity at all. We've hit the point where the progressive has become a reactionary.

>Niges /comfy/ stories

>ANTIDOTE
ANECDOTE

>tfw being smacked as a kid fucked you up forever and you're incapable of an intimate relationship because of it

>It's the ideal of human progress. That's the ends to which all means I consider justified.

>this is the averade brit/pol/ dweller

>land of the free
>can't get food shop delivered

All these cucks in here who are happy to claim smacking is poor parenting style but fail to explain why the state should get involved this intimately.

Wasn't he the faggot who ran the BNP youth wing for the security services?

Based headmaster.

>tumblr_lrkdkfAgS21r30232o1_500.

They should still cane in school, has anyone even seen Gen Z kids? They need a good beating, they're all entitled shits who expect everything handed to them in a safe space, lord help us when grow up

>Thread Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Damn, this album is really good.

This fucking island is such a nanny state and the most depressing thing is that Brits are too tame to change it

STOP BULLYING ME YOU FUCKING BONGERS

I've seen this before but never dug into it. Any good books you can recommend on topic?

I know I read something in Lobster magazine about it but their search function is shit and I can't find it again.

An alien is calling in

wobbawobbawobbawobbawobbawobbawobba

Fucking HELL lads I just love Nigel. Not sure if it's even not homosexual anymore, he's just the perfect man. He's like a real life, non-manlet Bilbo Baggins.