Reminder: your average american poster on Sup Forums isn't what you think he looks like

reminder: your average american poster on Sup Forums isn't what you think he looks like

>Zimmerman posting on Sup Forums
I wish

>based zimmerman is posting
sounds good tbqh

>tfw im white white, not fat, straight and male.

this is true desu, every merican on here is either a mutt or a mexican/black rape baby

I'm not white
But one day I will be
Praise Kek

this is more fitting

>t. Ahmed Muhammad

probably not, we aren't a white country anymore

Almost all of Sup Forums is half-bread white/mud all real world application of these people prove them to be far more nationalistic and conservative than a surrounding white population.

This is obvious from all the cuckholding whites over at reddit and in larger cities.

A permanent half-race will save the west. This is exactly what the Spanish Empire had in mind but they left the race pool empty of further European genes as they refused to send women. So in most places the empire went to shit within a few generations with no more white blood.

tl;dr race mix only once ever other generation too white = too cucked, too mud = too retarded

I fucking hate somalians.

Thats exactly what a mixed kid would want everyone else to believe

I look like Zach Galifianakis.

that's not true, whites were the only race to support trump as a majority

do you understand the meaning of the word "average"? or do you mean typical or most?

Am I a mutt?
I guess I kind of am.
t. Hungarian, Potato Nigger, German, Spanish

Roberts, you're a faggot and I'm reporting you to command.

>straight white man
>cromagnon face
>grey eyes and pale skin with gold undertones
>tall /fit/ and mixed blond/red/brown hair
>top-tier iq
>handsome face and huge benis
I'm a hybrid of basically every northern and western European ethnicity.

My overall health is beyond outstanding, haven't even had a cold in 14 years. I've never broken any bones, even though I should have. I've never needed to study for anything, got to attend college at age 12. My injuries heal incredibly fast, and I put on muscle and fat very easily (once bulked to 280lbs+ @ 23%bf natty).

American euromutts are the true master race. Just enough variation to cause hybrid vigor, but not so much as to cause outbreeding depression.

We can't all look as fabulous as Richard Spencer

Haha I'm out already. Living the NEET lifestyle. feelsgoodman.

you look like fucking SNAFU

nice source you fucking liar

>got to attend college at age 12

ok kid

Well guess I've been found out.

Oh well, when the west is taken back I'll gladly fuck to some island in the middle of nowhere.

My last unit in Ft. Bliss, TX actually had a lot of beaners in it. LOL no joke. When I was stationed in Ft, Riley, KS my unit was all white then when I got stationed in Ft. Bliss 50% of the unit was beaners,