Canada Trudeau

‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’ - Justin Trudeau Oct 2016
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but what the fuck? Should I just kill myself now?

No, you kill him.

The problem with us is that we never forged a true identity. Our nation was forged by politically convenient afterthoughts rather than our people collectively realizing that it means something to be Canadian and that something is worth fighting for. Americans are the leaders of the west because they have fought and bled for western values. They take a lot of pride in their war of independence and understand that freedom must be protected.

Canadians seem to have this mentality that the red-blooded patriotism of Americans is over kill. They seem to think that a nation is just the culmination of petty politics rather than a group of people with a shared history and way of life that is worth protecting.

At this point, the Canadian "nation" is so cucked and devoid of meaning that I doubt Canadians even have the capacity for a nationalist movement that can forge a patriotic identity. The only solution for the Canadian people is to join the American nation, adopt our ways, and understand American patriotism. Its pretty much an accident of history that this didnt happen during the American revolution or some point in the early 1800s. It made sense then and makes sense now. Else we'll die a slow death to the mud races, accelerated by people like weedman. We're too small to stand up to International Jewry and will fail alone. To "balkanize" is another option, but that's another story.

2019 Can't some soon enough.

Pray4LePen

Using Trudeau logic if you kill yourself, who wins?

Nobody wins so it's a stalemate

nah nigga we /postnational/ now

if no one wins, the jews lose

Do you think he's wrong? The Canadian identity is "well, they're pretty nice". Sure it won't appeal to your edgelord sensibilities due to American influence, but if you don't like our identity you're free to leave. More healthcare for me.

YOU FUCKING TRAITOROUS LEAF, YOU HAD A CLEAR IDENTITY - FUCKING BRITISH IDENTITY WE WERE BROTHERS. BUT YOU ELECTED A RETARDED FROG WHO MADE YOUR COUNTRY INTO A MULTI-CULTURAL CESSPIT. PIP PIP CHEERIO GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

But if you kill him he wins

He is wrong. Canada is made up of provinces, and some of those provinces have an identity. The issue is that Canada is not united IN THE LEAST. BC fags talk about how much they hate Toronto fags and vice versa. And everyone shit one the east coast wehn they are actually the least cucked of all.

New Brunswick still holds their british identity, you can find the british flag flying all across the rural areas (except the north, where you can find the acadian flag).

My living room growing up was decorated with royal memorabilia.

Come to burgerland we need all the whites we can get

if digits canada dies

>‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’
so why does the CBC still exist?

Trudeaus a boss

>I
your whole country

mine still is too. Family of orangemen. Knew how to sing God Save the Queen and the Maple Leaf Forever before Oh Canada I'm pretty sure.

how else are white people supposed to feel like the enemy ?

To promote #BeigePower senpai.