4 blacks kidnap and torture mentally disabled white man

>The disturbing 30-minute video shows a man tied up and his mouth covered, cowering in the corner of room. His attackers laugh and shout "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" as they kick and punch him and and cut into his forehead with a knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gl0nt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you writing your post like you're posting some original news?

This has been spammed on Sup Forums for the past 2 days

Reminder.

hate crime charges have been filed

And it was not declared as Hate Crime can you believe it?? So much from ''white privilege'' myth.

They turned it down as hate crime it seams as Dindu can't do anything wrong.

I like that the shitstorm actually had them change their minds on the hate crime. They said it was obvious today but yesterday they were very clearly laying the foundation for a dindu narrative.

What about kidnap, assault, torture?

Will King Nigger make a statement you think? Something about these innocent children dindus being terrified about hate in the US and taking their anger out in the wrong way.

streamable.com/gl0nt

New video of black man assaulting a white disabled woman.

that's how blacks interact socially, you have to understand

Wasn't it charged as a hate crime because the victim was special needs?

It's all fun and games until they end up in the prison system right?

They said it was 50/50 race and special needs in the briefing

What does Hate Crime get you in prison terms?

I don't see how they couldn't have charged them for a hate crime. Even if they look past the race of the victim, He is disabled.

Minimum of 10 to life in prison. And that's on top of Kidnapping which is 10 to life as well. We haven't even begun to touch the torture and stolen car charges. They are fucked.

Are they really fucked? I don't know much about your justice system. Would their age influence the sentence?

I mean, the hate crime charge nearly got dropped from what I read, despite what is shown in the video.

Please Southern Bro, don't let me down on this one.

Holy fuck. Some of the nonsense the leftist establishment tries to get away with.

>Fuck white people
>Not a hate crime.

This is only going to get much worse by not holding blacks accountable for their own actions. The left have no idea how badly they are infantilizing them by not holding them to our standards.

Their system accumulates all the offenses to one nice very long sentence. Unlike here in this cucked country.