So leafs, have we come to a conclusion on her?

So leafs, have we come to a conclusion on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leadership-raitt-oleary-leitch-1.3921244
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/12/kevin-oleary-tory-leadership-kellie-leitch_n_11981482.html
kellieworks.ca/
youreashill.ca/
inquisitr.com/2835638/shark-tank-star-kevin-oleary-says-hes-no-donald-trump/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/01/03/canadian-parliaments-kellie-leitch-like-trump-calls-for-screening-immigrants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she seem fairly shit honestly. i cant believe this is the best CPC has

voting bloc next elections

>voting Bloc

Nobody cares who you vote for, frog.

i hope she makes you nigger faggot frogs take the values test

i feel bad for you if you think its gonna have any kind of impact whatsoever. I wouldve voted CPC if you had a good candidate but you dont

>her

>she

She looks manlier than Trudeau

Rare image of trudeau as a teenager

Attitudes like this is going to give kingcuck another majority for another four years. You baguettes giving the middle finger to the rest of Canada just helps seals our fate for a marxist dystopia.

I voted cons last election fyi.

to me every election its the eternal struggle between cons vs bloc. If she seem good during the elections ill vote for her otherwise ill go with the good ol' duceppe

If you elect that mixed race chink i dont recall his name im 110% voting bloc though

She would be the obvious choice except she's anti-weed. she'll never win in Canada with that stance. and because of that I think she's an idiot politically.

It's really stupid that the CPC is still so anti-weed. I don't even smoke, but if they think they're going to get the majority in this fucking country with anti-pot stances they're fully autistic.

>to me every election its the eternal struggle between cons vs bloc.

Who votes for Bloc, you and some other guy?

>I voted cons last election fyi.

Oh, so just the other guy? Hardly a struggle, huh?

>cheap shiny plastic flag

Hopefully issues like these and other related ones will give rise to our Libertarian party. CPC is so anti-freedom it hurts.

>inb4 lolbrertarian

oh you mean the frogs who rioted for a year and toppled the quebec provincial liberal party and installed the parti quebecois, hardline anti-muslim quebec nationalists? those frog values?

The same frogs that would rather Canadian values than frog values.

>Quebec nationalists
>Anti-muslim

No they'll suck immigrant cock, especially nigger or maghrebi cock as long as they speak French. The Charter of Values has nothing to with being anti-muslim

No way in hell she could win an election, and no way in hell O'Leary could become leader of the CPC, unless he learns french and wins a seat.

yes, and they paid for their sins by being immediately voted out. unfortunately there are too many imported and indoctrinated university students to start a real frog uprising, but with queen le pen on her way, les patriotes may have a second chance at glory

Might I add, I'm pretty sure she's a closet dyke.

She's got that Kathleen Wynne vibe to her.

No the frogs who claim they want to separate, yet don't because they are multiculturalism pushing welfare queens.

Threadly reminder that O'Leary is anti-military, pro-carbon tax, and a closet liberal.

you're right, those are the liberal and far-right separatists who are dumb as a post. the real nationalist movement is much much different

meant to say far-left lads

Separation of any province will never happen due to the Clarity Act.

Too ugly to vote for.

My new mummy. What are some of her policies, lads?

>tfw Canada is going to complete garbage
>your only solution is to move somewhere that is already garbage
>you got a job in Kenya and are flying out there in March

Gonna miss being around white people.

>dollar store Canada flag zip tied to an old broom handle

Seems Canadian enough to me.

That's a her?

She's not good looking enough for a female candidate

O'Leary or bust. Not voting for that greasy hog Leitch.

Go ahead cuckservatives. Take out your old pro-Jeb anti-Trump lines. Hit me with your best shot folks.

I'm voting for O'Leary or no one. If it's leitch im just gonna be drawing a big fat swastika on my ballot like i did in 2015.

Looks like a man desu

come on that's a man

this
based leaf thank you

i'm sick of picking out storefronts.

I love you

it's a leaf thread...

she's fucking unbearable, as are all the candidates for PC leadership

get ready for another 4 years of trudeau

I like O'Leary too, his economic game is rock solid, my only worry about him is where his stance on Nationalism vs. Globalism lies. Getting the nation back on its feet is great but if he cucks out and rides the "Canada belongs to everyone" train, which he most likely will to have any chance at winning an election, then fuck that nigger noise.

Canadian values test for all immigrants is my favourite. But also
-"barbaric cultural practices" tipline
-Pro Trump

not an argument

She's a boring establishment conservative. No one is going to vote for her.

O'Leary is going to win. It was fortold by CBC when they said he had no chance.

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leadership-raitt-oleary-leitch-1.3921244

Honey, let me show you what a real man looks like...

I think he's redpilled enough. I don't think he's going to be cucked by the jews or the satanists.

Just the fact that he'll create an environment where people can easily be successful by self-employement is all I need to hear.

Lowering taxes, saying fuck off to 'green' regulations, and lowering government waste... its what we need!!!

O'Leary will be trudeau 2.0 on everything except actually attempting to keep a balanced budget. He is not Trump.

Her popularity is probably around 20% support.

The problem with Ontario is, the other parties are probably closer to 10%, because they both have terrible candidates.

You can't be Trudeau without spending money.

That's the reason why no one likes him.

I miss harper

Can we have harper again?

No no no wait! Preston manning!!!

Forgot pic

cuckservative shill detected. You know Trudeau is literally cucked by so many establishment players? O'Leary will fuck the establishment so hard, just like Trump will.

FUCK OFF FAGOT

What are her chances? what's the mood like in Canada? is immigration a concern?

Bernier is the best.

His policies will promote the most economic growth, equity gains, corporate profits, energy volume/expansion, and a robust and innovative private sector.

Bernier will take us to the 4.5% growth/low debt promised land.

Yeah, this (((democracy))) we have is a shit. Every choice is shit and it's not even the fault of the politicians for being shit because they have to pander to the majority who are all out there constantly screaming and yelling and demanding for shit policies that don't work so that they can cry when they fail and blame everyone else but themselves and in doing so repeat the process of electing more shit to shit on them. It's all so tiresome.

The guy you're responding to isn't wrong, O'Leary is not Trump, do not fall victim to this new found right wing tunnel vision. I respect O'Leary but Canada has it's own set of problems, especially cultural, that I just don't see him taking an aggressive stance against regardless of government corruption.

I agree, they say things they want the media to hear, instead of saying things the people want to hear. If they something outside of "Canadian Values", the CBC rips them apart and everyone just assumes they're bad.

Hopefully Trump can change that by reversing the trend in US Media.

>Kevin O'Leary says he is writing off the campaign of Conservative leadership candidate Kellie Leitch over her idea to screen potential immigrants and refugees for what she calls anti-Canadian values.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/12/kevin-oleary-tory-leadership-kellie-leitch_n_11981482.html

Get off my forum you fucking 14 year old. He is a globalist shill that is trying to profit off Trumps success.

The Canadian economy is mostly agriculture and resource extraction. We depend on a lot of itinerant migrant labour

People who want to change it are fucked though because basically no-one knows that, constitutionally-speaking, immigration is a shared responsibility and the provinces could take the federal government to curt over any border tightening that infringed on provincial quotas

I honestly don't know enough about her. What are some of her core values?

Nice article.

One line. And it doesn't even quote him.

So is Leitch. She's an economic liberal and would continue to drive the country into debt

Trudeau is going to lose regardless of who we pick (except anyone who is brown or Chong) so we might as well pick someone who makes Trudeau look like a fucking wimp

O'Toole looks good

Do we really have to spoon feed you? You are on a fucking computer, type her name in a search engine.

kellieworks.ca/

This desu. Frogs need to ship pic related over here and get all those Quebecfags to vote for her.

youreashill.ca/

DEAR TEENAGER GEN ZERS:

LEADERSHIP CANDIDATES MAKE PROMISES THAT THEY BREAK IN A YEAR OR TWO ALL THE TIME TO MAKE THE PARTY ELECTABLE

OTHERS MAKE PROMISES KNOWING FULL WELL THEY ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND WILL HAVE THE SHIT SMACKED OUT OF THEM BY THE SUPREME COURT

LEADERS WIN IF THEY ARE CHARISMATIC AND DON'T LOOK LIKE AGING FRENCH FAGGOTS, PAJEETS OR ANGRY DYKES. LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE IN 2017 MATTERS

Kinda, it's not they break promises, so much as once they are actually in power, it may not be a good idea, or it may be bad timing, or they can't get it approved without significant changes.

Le Pen enjoys taking slavic dick in every hole every day for donations

Touche.

Leitch will win. Kek wills it.

is that she, he or attack helicopter?

Harper made a bunch of promises about accountability and supply management in 2004 that were thrown out the window in 2006 because it pissed off wealthy donors and ontarian dairy farmers

Definitely a flawed candidate but I'm on board nonetheless. A majority of Canadians want reduced immigration so she could probably win a Troy majority if that's her platform in my opinion. Everyone else is too cucked with the diversity narrative.

Even with a shift in media I honestly believe the Canadian people are just too far gone to ever get a similar politician like Trump in power. Our hardline Conservatives are just too few and far apart, what we have are a lot of soft Conservatives that flip flop all over the place and a whole lot of hardcore Liberals that will always vote Liberal even if it kills them. We're trapped in a death spiral that will dissolve our culture and values because barely anyone is willing to fight to hold on to them, I'm not very optimistic about the future of this country.

its an article thats been published by tons of major publications and never been disputed. What more do you want?

She is ugly whore. Probably hates men and her father. Perfect for Canada desu

The actual quote, or video of him saying it? And the context that he said it in?

Jesus fuck, you still think MSM is real? Why are you on /pol?

Mean.

stop listening to alex jones, not everything is a conspiracy. He probably wrote a statement to CBC or someshit for publicity

Also, it's written by the Canadian Press. It's on tons of major publications because it's the same story just copy/pasted

It was probably written by a computer.

"O’Leary, who is of Lebanese-Irish origins, says he would not be in Canada if Leitch’s idea was in place at the time."

That doesn't even make sense

Which is great to say

But there is NO QUOTE, there is no VIDEO
There is no INTERVIEW

This is the SAME story published in every paper, word for word.

I'm not calling conspiracy, but why am I supposed to take this as gospel when there's no actual information to back this story up?

If you are so concerned about its authenticity maybe you should ask O'Leary himself. If its not disputed by the party said to have made the claim, then its reasonable to believe its true.

Out kike shill we have no room for globalists here

O'Leary's an Irish-Arab hybrid who said he wants to increase immigration, take our guns, and has insulted our military vets.

Leitch seems alright, but I honestly don't think parroting Trump is going to win her the election in 2019 given the state of Canadian politics.

Best bet is Bernier, he's definitely right-wing, not controversial, one of the few leaf politicians who congratulated Trump genuinely, and already has some hype in leaf politics. He wants to give more power to the provinces and wants the federal government to stop making decisions for people on the other side of the damn country, which would be absolutely incredible for any province. Newfies might be able to save their poor province since they know their island's problems better than Ottawan cucks do.

KEKSERVATIVE SHILL DETECTED

O'Leary or bust. Not voting for that greasy hog Leitch.

Go ahead cuckservatives. Take out your old pro-Jeb anti-Trump lines. Hit me with your best shot folks.

I'm voting for O'Leary or no one. If it's leitch im just gonna be drawing a big fat swastika on my ballot like i did in 2015.

I think he's redpilled enough. I don't think he's going to be cucked by the jews or the satanists.

Just the fact that he'll create an environment where people can easily be successful by self-employement is all I need to hear.

Lowering taxes, saying fuck off to 'green' regulations, and lowering government waste... its what we need!!!

You know Trudeau is literally cucked by so many establishment players? O'Leary will fuck the establishment so hard, just like Trump will.

FUCK OFF FAGOT

>wanting to vote for an anti-white cryptokike who wants to increase immigration, take our guns, and openly insults our veterans
>redditspacing

>“We both enjoy success in reality television. But that’s where comparisons end. What Trump is doing in the United States has nothing to do with the challenges in Canada.”

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/01/03/canadian-parliaments-kellie-leitch-like-trump-calls-for-screening-immigrants.html

>Canadian Parliament's Kellie Leitch, Like Trump, Calls for Screening of Immigrants

When will they learn?

Will plebbit ever leave, or at least assimilate?

>Redditspacing
... wut

Leitch is the establishment's way of pandering to the anti-establishment folk. Too bad people are smarter than that shit.

>floating Pro-Kellie awoo

>... wut
Jesus christ, at least make the effort to lurk before posting.

Gonna get raked

Chong is my favourite candidate, but there's no way in hell he'll win.

The rest are blase at best, very few people with decent platforms. I was hoping for someone with a more nationalist platform due to the rise of Trump but with less in your face obnoxiousness, more of thoughtful old Tory conservatism. Instead we have a libertarian, a cheap Trump knockoff, and a crude reality TV show guy who's basically just a free market liberal. At least Chong wants to do something useful w/r/t electoral reform.