strawpoll.me/12039676

pls answer

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s
strawpoll.me/12040066
strawpoll.me/12039676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We must support Israel and Iran because of their genocidal intentions towards sunni muslims and each other.

Mexico, if I don't see this in every thread by the end of the week you need to kys for not finishing the mission

If Arabs drive them to the sea, they'll just all flee to America.

How about a no-state solution?

this, plus a bigger isreal is easier to hit.

west bank is the only way desu

Is it bad that I copy and paste it?
I always take part in the rest of the conversation, even if my first post in threads on this subject comes from a .txt file.

In any case, I think it is a good plan.

No, keep going and don't stop. Doing good work hermano

YOU SHILLS ARE HAVING A HELL OF A GOOD TIME, HUH?
AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT YOUR COMRADES TORTURE AND BRAINWASH CHILDREN WHILE YOU PARTAKE IN YOUR JOYOUS BANTER?
PSYCHOPATHIC ASSHOLES, ALL OF YOU, WHEN WILL YOU BE GASSED ALREADY?

(your last chance to prove that you are not a soulless degenerate: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca )

bumpity bumperino

Wrong thread.

#1 creates more wars.
#2 creates less wars but supports Arabs.
#3 could bring peace between the Jews and Palestinians.

nuking bo...
oh

#1 is the best option, we must not give any support to the muslim world and we must never give them peace.

Orly? Then what the fuck were you assholes doing in mine: ?

Oh right, you spics always come to places where you are least wanted

I voted for option one. Because as antisemitic as I've become recently, I still hate Arabs and mudslimes even more. Especially Palestinians. Fuck those guys.

Nuking both is a perfectly reasonable answer and clearly the most effective.

This is a thread about Israel and the middle east: yvette felarca has nothing to do with either.

And that, right there was a thread about Yvette Felarca, and your shitty bait of a poll had nothing to do with it.

So get fucked, spanish rapebaby. If you don't want to free your nation's children from unnecessary brainwashing, at least don't get in the way, m-m-m-kay?

Beaners will defend this: youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s

Oh, and you can have a bump, so that you don't slide the evidence of your own shilling

bump

I lived next to Palestinians before back in Jordan. They deserve to be holocausted.

They should annex gaza and the west bank.

However they are sane and realize doing so will ruin jewish control of the parliment, unless they also do some weird non voting territory like the US does...

I don't defend Yvette Felarca, fuck Yvette Felarca.

And I didn't made this poll, look at the flag of the OP And look at the flag that posted the poll in that thread Your problem is not with me.

They'd have to do #1 but they'll eat shit at the UN for a hundred years b/c they would also need to either restrict the franchise or deport them all... somewhere. Or genocide them, which would be deliciously ironic.

Otherwise they'll end up with an Israel that's majority Muslim, cuz demographics and shit.

>what are proxies
The least you can do to show you are not a crazed leftist psychopath is sign this petition: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

for #1, are the Palestinians granted voting rights?

if no, then #1. If yes, then #3

>There are people who didn't vote for the destruction of Israel
Holy FUCK dude.

There is nothing for Israel to annex. It's already their clay.

#1. Two state solution has sadly failed, better to just end the apartheid.

What if i told you it wasn't automatically apartheid for a state to have non-voting permanent residents?

Neo pol sickens me. No2 is the only valid option. Assuming by drive into the sea you mean they are also genocided.

Go on.

bump

Fuck you nuking them both is always an option

>Two state solution

What the fuck is going on? How is Israel winning so bigly?

strawpoll.me/12040066

Improved Version 2 of Poll

V O T E N O W
O
T
E

N
O
W

if nuking both was an option I would've picked it

I'm not a good goy guys, I promise

seriously wtf is going on here

nuke em both

>dislike das juden
>dislike arabs more

doesn't matter who you vote for with jews you win

gran bumperino

>#3 could bring peace between the Jews and Palestinians.
hahahahaHAHAHAHA
No. They'll keep going at it. Jews will never be happy with a two state solution. They think they're entitled to all of Palestine, Golan, and Jordan.

>strawpoll.me/12039676
fuck palestine fucking durka mudrats

You mean "if yes, then #1, if no, then #3." Israel as a political force for interfering in western politics will be reduced if there are two competing voting blocs.

True, but Israel claims to be - and loves to remind us - that they are "THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST"

>strawpoll.me/12039676

Whites can't stop the Jew, look at Europe.

Let the Arabs do the dirty work and then we can carpet bomb them into dust.

If Samson, every Nuke country will turn the holy land into glass.

#4 Kingdom of Jerusalem

Sage

Israel annexes and unites everything, accepts all Arabs living there as full citizens and tears down the wall.

Number 1. You're never going to get rid of the Jews. A bigger containment zone means more of them will go over there.

Conquest is fair play. As long as one of them overtakes the other without foreign aid, I don't care which one falls.

That said, I'd rather Israel be eradicated, since it's the entire Jewish part of the middle east, whereas the West Bank is only part of the muslim infestation.

I would rather the Jews be in control of the holy Land, the Saracens would kill and drive out every Christian and possibly destroy the holiest sites there.