Happy?

Trump's bullshit is literally killing the Mexican people.

Without these jobs, many will not even be able to feed their families.

But I guess that's all okay on neo-Sup Forums because DUDE MAGA LMAO

I'm getting a little tired of all this winning

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING FUCK YOUR COUSINS OP

How about they start their own auto industry

AMERICA

>American company responsible for jobs in Mexico

Cry some more, Juan.
Meanwhile, America is getting greater by the hour.

I'm not happy til mexicans are all dead and we have new land.

You want to put Mexico's industry ahead of America's?
You think the PRESIDENT of the US should do this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha fuck mexico

>this just in: poor PoC's are hurt by evil nativists
>brought to you by ((NPR)))
jesus christ this shilling has reached ridiculous levels

it's getting to the point where my cuckservative NY Times reading dad laughs at the daily headlines and doesn't care if i say nigger or faggot, he used to be ambivalent but now he joins in the left-bashing

why doesn't mexico start making their own cars?

I feel bad for them. I really do. I hope the Mexican people get their shit together and build a republic on firmer ground. But the United States is not a charity. It's not our duty to prop up foreign states.

>HE'S KILLING THE PARASITES!!!!!!!
>THE PARASITES MAKE US CULTURALLY DIVERSE!!!!!!
>DON'T YOU CARE?!?!?!?!
>HOOBA DOOBA DOOBA DOO?!?!?!?!?!

I didnt know we were responsible for Mexicos jobs

Its not our problem faggot, America first

>Mexican company makes a cheap car and sells it to Mexicans
Why doesn't this happen? Don't you want to improve your country?

this this this. compete with other countries by doing something else than just taking their jobs

Then why are you giving money to Israel

>Trump's bullshit is literally killing the Mexican people.
I WISH!

Yeah, maybe if I cared at all about Mexico.

why do mexishit dads and uncles deflower their girl children at age 12

Yes.

I'm deeply sorry that our president is going to give us jobs instead of exporting them all to other people. How can I pay Mexico reparations for this crime?

America first!

I don't agree with that either.

>Mexican logic

It isn't America's job to ensure that Mexico has work. That is Mexico's job.

Fuck you you fucking mexicant!

Why should I care? Why don't they make their own car company ? Why should American companies float their boats?

Sorry bro AMERICA FIRST

>civil war breaks out im mehiko
>us sends in army to liberate citizens
>in return they build wall for us

IT IS AN AMERICAN INVENTION!

Mexico needs to create their own industry and economy other than drug mules and human trafficers.

China took their jobs. Get with the program.

>Trump isn't even in office yet
>already fucking over the Mexican economy
what a time to be alive

Mexicans should blame the Northerners.

When America won the Mexican war, Northern States cockblocked attempts to annex all of Mexico because they were wary of more states being added to the Union that would favor the South.

Nobody would be speaking Spanish today in Mexico had we annexed Mexico back then and there is a precedent.

Look at Louisiana, which was a former French colony, that only had 10 percent people living there speaking English and now nobody speaks French in Louisiana anymore.

What a lost opportunity if you ask me.

KILL ALL SHITSKINS!

have fun looking at the wall, tacobender

You made a thread an hour ago, on how Toyota was moving into Mexico despite trumps plans.
Now you make the opposite thread?

Great OP. People are dying in Africa, go volunteer your help if you're so concerned.

Not my people. Not my problem.

>DUDE MAGA LMAO
go lick a beaners ass until you are shitting rice water

fuck mexico and fuck brown people

>caring about countries outside your own

Literally why? You guys have your own problems.

Indeed. We dindu nuffin.

Mexican people have literally been starving for decades... Why do you think they come here? Regardless, it's Mexico's problem now - as it should be. America first, beaner. You gotta go back.

The sheer stupidity and lack of economic understanding in this post is worth highlighting

Outsourcing and competition effectively achieves the same result you dumb shit

If Mexicans are so great why don't they industrialize their own fucking shithole of a country?

what we need is eugenics, not 'jobs.' Eugenics will boost productivity and create wealth like we've never seen before.

The entire country will turn into a sci-fi utopia.

They could start their own auto industry. But they have a corrupt government and cartels to worry about first.

>rip a leech off your arm

>THE LEECH IS GONNA DIE NOW BECAUSE IT CANT SIPHON YOUR BLOOD, ARE YOU HAPPY?

yes

Good. I want them to suffer.

Actually Mexico is one of the fattest countries in the world now.

Nice
Keep the Mexican tears flowing

looks like those factories just got outsourced to the US from mexico

>Without these jobs, many will not even be able to feed their families.

they would be able to if we cut farm subsidies, it would cut down on American health costs as well, I don't think anyone needs any more cheap corn syrup

just wait until we start dumping millions of illegal alien criminals back over the border

we really should do the same thing with Cubans since Castro pulled the exact same shit

As long as the Wall gets built before they start swarming northward again, it's okay. Leave them to their fate.

It's not America's responsibility to give Mexico jobs you dipshit

I listened to their radio broadcast on this today.
It was such a bullshit sob story about how these poor people needed these jobs so desperately.

THEN THEY SAID THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE REGION WAS 3%.

THREE FUCKING PERCENT.

Fuck these traitorous leftist globalist propagandists. I seriously can't take their shit anymore. I'm angry all the time. The press in this country needs to be fucking PURGED.

And I care why? I live and work in The USA and those jobs our rightfully ours. Fuck off wetbacks

What the actual fuck is that pic though.

Either I dont eat...

Or a central american degenerate doesn't eat....

Who do you think I'm going to pick?

The economic butt fucking of Mexico is setting the stage for the deal of a century.

AND WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?

Yes?

>Why doesn't this happen?

it does, they still make VW bugs there, and they sell a shit ton of them, wish I could buy one, they don't import them too cheap

MEXICOS BULLSHIT HAS LITERALLY BEEN KILLING MEXICANS AND AMERICANS FOR CENTURIES
GO POUND SAND FUCKING TRAITOR

So fucking what, people in Africa are starving so maybe we should move jobs from mexico there because they are worse off than mexicants?

Sound good spic?

>americans die because all jobs go to mexicans
>burns american flag

>mexicans die because americans get the jobs
>FUCK TRUMP YOU FUCKING RACIST

Thank you mexican intellectuals

this.

start your own jobs paco

but Mexicans don't give a shit about stealing American jobs do they? It goes both ways.

Juans gotta figure it out now. MAGA LMAO

whats great is that liberal tears is what not only got trump elected,but is going to get him re elected.when all of the moderate democrats get tired of there party's constant whining and tantrums

time to act like adults

DUDE MAGA LMAO indeed, mf

Who cares? I don't live in that cess pool, and it's high time they pay for pushing their criminals and illiterate morons on us.

>a factory pulling out of a country it only used for cheap labour

you forgot the part where this has happened all over the world

>Trump's bullshit is literally killing the Mexican people.

No it isn't, but I wish it was

not my country, not my problem. whatever benefits Mexico receives are just wasted because of the cartel. mexico will forever be a waste until this problem is addressed.

but all the mainstream media said Trump is a big fat liar for taking credit for american companies closing down factories in mexico

Mexico had every right to steal our jobs and factories when we were foolish enough to believe tariffs are always bad. Sorry we wised up, senpai. Enjoy your famine. ;)

/thread

Time to get creative and entrepreneurial faggot.

>non-white filth dying

I'm ecstatic.

strategic base in the middle east,helps fight terrorist

and you guys get your piece
2013 USA aid to Mexico =$51.5 million

AMERICA F1RST

Post yfw they are already paying for the wall.

Maybe all whites should just commit collective suicide, so all nonwhites can turn our countries into shitholes too? Oh wait...

ONE POST BY THIS ID

AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANGUS FUCKER AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

When were American companies morally obligated to invest in Mexico? If they rely entirely on foreign investors that's their problem.

Fuck off cuck

We'll use your corpse as filler when the Wall is being built

how can mexico even compete? pro tip: it can't

>More worried about Mexicans in Mexico having jobs than Americans in America having jobs

Fucking OUT

>other than just taking their jobs
Same thing happens if Mexico theoretically creates a competitive car industry

Just like trumpfags complaining about things made in other countries

>Without these jobs, many will not even be able to feed their families.

So, Trump, the president of the US should put mexican families as a higher priority than US families? Is that your actual argument here?

Why are you such degenerate beggars? Can you not, for once, sort your own problems out for fuck sake

They're really really exposing themselves as nothing more than traitors to the West.

Not quite. They'll just hire the illegals to work in the factory once they build it just over the border.

All that we can do then is wait for them to be ICEd

i think deporting chicanos back to mexico would be the best thing to happen to them.