This faggot cowboy raped a disabled black teen

>this faggot cowboy raped a disabled black teen
So the lefties have been using this case as an excuse to diminish the Kidnapping in Chicago?
Is it real? Th only giant sources I can find that reports this story is the Daily Mail and the Guardian.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a8520211/john-rk-howard-accepts-lesser-charge-plea-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((CNN))) would have definitely picked up on this by now. It may just be old news lefties are using for an excuse.

If this was also a hate crime then it should also be treated as a hate crime

The Chicago incident should be treated a s a hate crime

Cops fucking up in this case does not make cops fucking up in the Chicago case OK

Some dude is in court of shooting a bunch of black people in a church, which is pretty bad

But that dude is probably schitzo.
This was an organized racial and politically motivated hate crime by a group of people.

If he raped a couple more he could've had black bean soup.

Is he Texas?
Is..Is he big?

Looks like psychopathic idiotic meatpuppet.

It was a hate crime. They forced the black kid to sing moonman songs

Source?
This guy looks like what i said before.
Reminds me of those laughing puppets.

Nah read deeper. It was another case ofhigh school football team butt stuff hazing. Kid was on said team. kid wasn't retarded he had "learning disabilities" from what I have read it was more of a get in line event that had come from a longer term team effort to either bring him closer into the fold or get him to quit. Possible underlier is kid was a participation token player the team and coaches were required to let in but hated having to put up with.

Women enjoy rape and white boys enjoy being bullied and degraded by stronger races.

Both cases are shit as far as I'm concerned, nobody cares.

Not really, do you have so weird fetishes? I guess you are gay, or a submissive female. If i had to put my money on this you are gay.

You have to be a bit more precise, the beta cucks, and that is where the word has its original meaning are having that fetish. And the rape fantasies women enjoy is abstract, and to clarify, not commited by numales, because they are ultimately like cancer once you put enough radiation on a certain group of cells.

cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a8520211/john-rk-howard-accepts-lesser-charge-plea-deal/

All whitegoys involved walked free.

>there is no such thing as white privilege

Come at me stormfront internet defense force

They're pointing out the right wing was only outraged when it happened to a white, and they have a valid point.

You guys are inconsistent as shit.

But faggots are mentally ill.

well, he was smart enough not to film it live on the facebook

why would anyone care about a sub-human?

I think it is. But he wasn't screaming "white power" and "fuck niggers" when he did it. He was probably just raping the poor guy.

>hurr eye for an eye

>hurr not all "insert demographic here"

fucking cancer

The right wing was outraged because the left refused to consider it a hate crime. We are fed up with them giving passes to minorities while preaching social equality. There was massive outrage during the Dylan Roof shootings, the cop that shot the guy in SC and tried to plant evidence, etc. There wasn't in this case because it wasn't a racial issue. They're just now trying to make it one.

T. 5'8" panjeet lee

This style of hazing is actually quite rampant in u.s. HS football. Typically the more rural the more often it occurs. Not saying its good thing but it is a thing.

>It was a hate crime. They forced the black kid to sing moonman songs

youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY

He should have been convicted for bestiality.