youtu.be/EZQxYQ49p0U

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/WBhD
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
youtube.com/watch?v=CQRM7XckuvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

gonna have to pause my music

If you expect anyone who isn't already involved to care, you have to give us a primer as to what's going on in as short and concise a manner possible.

bump

Downloaded it and archived it.

bump
poor fucking guy

bump
this guy is going to get suicided along with his family

If the guy threatened to kill him, he should report him to the police, right? Maybe sheriff's department if he doesn't trust local police.

Just watch the video.

good man.
yeah, damn right he should.

i dont know much about pizza gate but this video spooked me good.

what was the..
>Its all true but i hate children
what the hell does that mean?

taj multi lang poruka

Wow. This totally proves Pizzagate is fake and James Elephants is an upstanding guy who cares about legal due process.

Stop being mean to Elephants.

Gee whiz
>cough
>cough
>cough

On an unrelated note is anyone familiar with WorldCorp?

fully agree

Sup Forums moves way too damn fast with all the shill and other bullshit threads to keep up

Watch the video.

tourists should leave tbphwyl

Bumping for justice
Don't let them slide this

This is the most cringeworthy crazy shit. Get it off Sup Forums, i feel embarrassed for you guys. hiroshimoot needs to start a /larp/ board to contain you idiots.

bump faggots

BUMP
U
M
P

did you watch the video ?
i admit, pizzagate didn't really make me think and I'm and /x/ tier autist but this video was pure mad.
its not proof of anything but you dont threaten to kill some one entire family if you are an upstanding member of society, even when accused of peadophilla. or do you, i dont know anymore

is pegasus museum where the important pizza map written on a handkerchief leads to?

>you dont threaten to kill some one entire family if you are an upstanding member of society,
This. Even if it isn't a pedo-ring, it makes it seem like something is going on.

yep. that conversation was creepy pasta worthy.
then again this guy could just be trying to sell t shirts lmao

bump

also OP's 1 post by this ID
is just as suspicious IMO

vid.me/WBhD
>this guy could just be trying to sell t shirts lmao
This is the best case scenario.

FBI will like another video.
They better give this dude some protection
Creepy texts

Alefantis threatened to kill the guy along with his family. What sort of innocent man threatens to kill someone's family? Sp00ky

pizzapedo

The video made by a guy trying to sell "pizza gate gear"? lmao, yes, i'm watching it. there is zero evidence he talked to james on the phone and zero evidence those are real text messages. also after all these months of being harassed i wouldn't be surprised if he starts fucking with people because this is all so absurd. there is zero evidence of ANYTHING.

Press F to Pay Respects

Where do I send my shekels?

>starts fucking with people
Threatening to kill someones family is not fucking with people. It is a serious crime.

Why no one is fucking raiding this place is beyond me. What good is it to have a second amendment if you can't use it when it counts?

you would need to run plumbing if you wanted to have a hose in there and a drain. so you could wash down all of the blood you know. if that's what it was for.

hey man, Im with you. Im new to this Pizza stuff it just was a creepy conversation, seemed organic and also the bro was clearly a bit shaken up.
he ruined it by trying to sell tee shirts at the end.
I dont care either way, i just like a good mystery.

what is still weird however is the leaked wiki emails with high end politicians CLEARLY speaking in code

>vid.me/WBhD

only half way through this video but it does seem like trash at this point

This guy needs to buy a decent rifle and shoot him at washington instead.

It's hunter vs hunter and you better strike first if you have the chance.

I doubt that James guy would just talk to some random person on facebook. Especially like that. I could be wrong but what do I know.

The flack is always heaviest over the target.

seems convenient that the guy didn't record what would have been the most useful piece of evidence in the whole thing.

It's weird that he didn't record the second phone call.

Yeah, how does he even know who he was really talking to?

You can look up the guys phone number. Google his name and 202 and it pops up.

definitely.
this guy has a good job though doesn't he?
it can't all be about selling some shitty t shirts.
people do love to troll aswell but i doubt thats his motive either.

why didn't he hit record!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah unless James is playing 5d chess with us and told Ryan to release this new video so that he will lose credibility.

Why can't Millennials make a video that keeps 2 minutes of content inside 10?

i don't understand why he would threaten him on facebook since messages are recorded?

I wonder how much truth there is to this whole pizzagate thing, such a shame its become too convoluted.

bump

Is this it? 202-364- 0777

this tbhl.
the further this thread goes, the less suspicious I am.
this too
and this

>leave it to law enforcement
Is he being sincere? I don't see why he would even make this video if he was so rattled.

agreed, but since it's not supernatural, even /x/ doesn't want them
maybe Sup Forums or even trash should be their new home
Also, take not of how many subhuman third world noncountries post in these threads, there's a reason for that, it's a troll.

bump, surprised more people don't have anything to say on this.

its still more fun that talking about niggers 24/7
thats shit gets old, fast

Alefantis probably had a couple bottles of wine after he saw we figured out Pegasus... maybe why he was so candid in the messages

The Facebook name and photo matches up with his real profile.

The human race was a mistake

bump can someone buy me an sks so I can kill this kike already??

idc bout prison been there once sucks but worth it.

Then leave you stupid faggot.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

oh look! a fucking leaf
the worst thing about 4 chan
fucking gas yourself you rat bastard.

Send this shit to infowars you idiot.

If hundreds of thousands of people know, maybe you'll get a few veteran psycho types to help protect you, or even pop Alefantis's head like a balloon.

If you were legit you would have recorded the conversation. Tbh if you were legit you should be already in an open carry state buying the biggest most badass machine gun and carry it everywhere to deter any potential assassins from taking the risk of shooting at you.

I smell attempt to derail pizzagate by using a self interested t shirt salesman moron to discredit it with lies.

I am not FBI
Just believe pedos need to die

thats pretty funny.
reminds me of somewhere....

agreed, lad

after the comet pingpong shooting, alex dropped the story. It's possible they might address what is happening, it seems up their alley, but I doubt it would be covered by them

just got here whats going on

I'm going to bed. night chaps

I don't even get why this guy is so afraid of Alefantis. He's an American, just buy an assault rifle and fucking gut anyone who tries to shoot at you by splitting their stomachs open with hollow point rounds.

The whole thing smells of bullshit to me. What kind of moron makes money on t shirts about an international political pedophile ring? You ally yourselves with ideological mafias like Aryan Brotherhood or something if you want to investigate this shit without being shot by the cia.

I think we want to believe it, because pizzagate is definitely real. But this particular case seems like bullshit to me. A successful child trafficker who's gone under the rug for decades risks his whole operation by calling a youtuber and threatening him? Makes no sense.

Just conspiracy shills making up lies trying to slander people and ruin their careers. End this madness, you guys are really grasping at straws. I thought this was Sup Forums not /x/

>Just conspiracy shills making up lies trying to slander people and ruin their careers.
leaf defending pedos as usual.

this leaf is based though good detective skills

>End this madness

...said a man getting a labrador to lick peanut butter offa his dick while watching Bugsy Malone

Pizzagate is real as fuck, dipshit leaf shill.

Shut up and vote for stupid gay drama queen Trudeau some more.

There is likely much, so it should not surprise us that it is a mess

pmub

I think it IS a pedo ring, but when someone starts getting close to your family, you Do threaten their life.
I always said there's no "Kill Room", no killer would ever write that online.

>I don't even get why this guy is so afraid of Alefantis. He's an American, just buy an assault rifle and fucking gut anyone who tries to shoot at you by splitting their stomachs open with hollow point rounds.
its risky to do this.

you basically give up everything to fight for what you believe in.

the retard doesnt want to do that so its his choice on that.

Do you threaten their family? No, you don't.
>leaf opinions

I saw the video yesterday. it was legit!
He gave ou the exact location of the pegasus museum and much more...
No wonder why Alefantis freaked out

Alefantis needs to die.

Well did this idiot not think it was risky to investigate a pedophile ring involving billionaires and politicians?

Also the selling t shirts thing is a HUGE red flag. Might as well paint the words charlatan on his head.

I dunno user. I believe in pizzagate, but this shit seems too stupid to be true. Alefantis would have been arrested ages ago by anti cia FBI types if he was this stupid.

No. If it is a pedo-ring then he needs to be alive because he knows a lot.

>Well did this idiot not think it was risky to investigate a pedophile ring involving billionaires and politicians?
Every shill is arguing that its nothing so why does he have a reason to believe that its anything?

>Also the selling t shirts thing is a HUGE red flag. Might as well paint the words charlatan on his head.
t-shirts make like 10 dollars a shirt, literally nothing, twitch/youtubers make more than him selling shirts.

there is no way this slimy faggot isn't a pedo. lets fuck his shit up

Maybe report it to police around the country.
Get it in their faces so they are on the lookout and maybe oust the corrupt.

What's the details on the Pegasus museum?

>630
bump

Yah I feel a little out of the loop.

This is all role play?

bamp

I'm so unbelievably confused, yet so very interested. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.. Would anyone care to do a recap for the ones just tuning in? Maybe I can help.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

Supposedly that's where the killroom is, not at comet pingpong. What I can't understand is, if Alefantis got this guy to delete this video, and he was spooked enough to comply, why test jimmy comet by making the vid in OP

The more people that know that he was threatened over pizzagate and understand that he has no intentions of self harm, the safer he is from being suicided. Pretty simple.

the constant mention of his '. c o m" makes believe none of his shit

I think it's funny to see such awkward white Americans speak in code. It's so obvious but funny.. Pedophiles are not funny, not intentionally. They're disgusting.. To think Clinton has something to do with this besta pizza

bump

You're probably right, and I guess it does make sense in the context of Alefantis saying "it's your culture." Jimmycomet likely didn't count on this being the most reasonable way to explain why the video was deleted, or for Ryan to screencap the messages. Within the hour he has reupped the original video, as well as verifying he did have contact with Alefantis youtube.com/watch?v=CQRM7XckuvA so this guy is probably feeling pretty suicidal right now

Best move he has is to dump everything he has so that killing him achieves nothing but risk boosting his message