How would you feel about having a black pope?

How would you feel about having a black pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yVdXrHYj7Q
reuters.com/article/us-vatican-islam-idUSBRE89E1A220121015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus wasn't white, so I don't really mind

Current pope sucks ass anyway

Does anybody pay attention to the Pope anymore?

I'd lose the last shred of respect I have for the catholic church/catholics.

Just when you thought Catholics couldn't get more cucked.

Those black cardinals seem to be very conservative, might be better than francis

would rather have a Gelgamek pope

The only people who care are atheist liberals who want people to be outraged that the next Pope is black.

But Catholics don't care. It hasn't been the current year in decades.

Wasn't there already one?

>The Faith is Europe, and Europe is the Faith.

-Hilaire Belloc

Cucktholics should remember that.

I'm not catholic. so why should I care what they do?

>doesn't know what a Black Pope is
>thinks a Black Pope is a nigger because the TV said so

this!

>implying the current one isn't black already

Liberals and cucktholics

WE

I wouldn't give a hoot as I am not catholic and the current pope is a cuck

African Catholics are hyper conservative.

Would be better thansome effete liberal Eurofaggot

African cardinals are based. I'd feel pretty good. Plus liberals would have an aneurysm when they learn how theologically conservative (read: actually Catholic) the new pope is.

I would become Easter Orthodox

WUZ

He won't be as liberal as Francis, I can tell you that right now. But who know, as soon as you get to the Vatican, you change.

I wager ten damned souls the first black pope is not one of those. It'll be some hand-picked posterboy from USA or France who has a raging hardon for Islamic immigration.

It'll either be the next pope, or the next pope after the globalist-liberals return to power.

automatically atheist.

Very fitting! I wonder, if he will suck whitey's toes aswell.

Nigger bishops are the last ones left who still hate Islam and faggotry, the Catholic Church is a disgusting meme

IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HAVING A BLACK POPE YOUR NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN. Jesus wouldn't discriminate against Black people especially ones of the book

Reminder topics on Race is where (((Christianity))) begins to suck Jew cock, and this is where all the retard Christians come in thinking we're all made equal in Gods eyes. So a Black Christian is the exact same as a White Christian Christianity is not a redpill It's more like a mixed Purple pill depending on how you take it.

This. The Ghana guy is based

VICARIUS FILI DEI N SHIET

the next pope will be Irish

youtube.com/watch?v=2yVdXrHYj7Q

if he's teaching my god's doctrine, hes free to fuck around

What God would that be, leaf? Joseph, Marry and his wife's son?

The current pope is Argentinian.

Are you implying Argentina is white?

He cannot possibly be worse than the Satanic homosexual government-collaborator migrant apologist Marxist they have now, except in IQ, work ethic and tolerance of cold.

catholicism has no place in america

found the spic, you guys are always big on "satanic" conspiracies

what does that have to do with my post

What worries me more is his name: Turkson.

I don't think you have to worry.

reuters.com/article/us-vatican-islam-idUSBRE89E1A220121015

KYS you fucking new Sup Forums cancer. Not even Catholic but nigger Pope is fucking disgusting.

>nigger named Turkson
>next pope
Yup, that should fit!

Again, Catholic cardinals are the last actual Catholic, anti-Muslim and anti-gay people left in the curia. Literally the only reason to be against one being Pope is if you're a leftist or a stormfaggot. Either way, kys.

Thas rite! Because Jesus was a racist and based. He was also a warlord and killed the Jews wherever he found them. He was alpha AF and slayed pussy whenever he could.

Whoops! That was actually Mohammed.

African cardinals, rather.

are you loyal to your country, or your church

because you can't be both

We already have 2 popes.

We have too many popes already, in fact if anyone remembers a while ago we had a mini catholic crisis over how the two popes would live and what would happen if francis and benedict had a conflict.

Russian orthodoxy never has this fucking problem

Oh calm down

The other day was listening to coast to coast.. Mystic guy said if the next pope is names Peter we are fuuucked

2sppooky

#notmypope

Any Christian who sides with a man-made political entity over the Church of God is a heretic. Not that I'd expect any different from a Protestant.

>Church and God
>not man made

He'd probably be better than our current heretic of a pope.

this is why americans were always so suspicious of catholics

I'd really love to hear a Protestant's explanation for why a 200 year-old political entity is more worthy of one's allegiance than God Himself.

>black pope
>Peter the Roman
>anti-Islamic
>gets dropped by durkas
>fulfills the 3rd Secret of Fatima
>WWIII
>the greatest happening of all time

Sup Forums christians are so hypocrite. Jesus was ultimate cuck and the current pope is just following his teachings, you know, be humble, help everyone, do not use violence etc.

Church obviously. What sort of stupid question is that anyway?

>Underrated post
The best post I have seen so far this year.

i'm not a protestant i'm an atheist

no wonder the western world is in such bad shape

I wish they could all just become civilized.

Thank you for being honest.

>Mary, Joseph and his wife's son; Jesus.

Theists BTFO!!!

Fuck off, Varg.

Holy Mother Church created the Western world. There was no concept of Europe as an entity before Christendom.

>greatest family in human history...
Husband is a cuck.

Don't give a damn what any Catholic does, says, or thinks so no skin off of my back.

>this is what Christcucks actually believe

You can't meme your way out of the fact that you owe everything to Pope Urban II.

Sure, sure. We owe everything to him!

Wouldn't care tbqh, the Pope is a lapdog for (((them))) anyway.

Well, its always the stormfronters who call Catholics Cucktholics and make all the anti-Christian stuff here, so fuck them make a black guy Pope maybe we can just have our religion they don't care about, they can all go Islamic and then Islam gets all the worst white people too. Defeating them will be easy.

There have already been black popes

We already have THE black pope. Not that Popes are necessary anyway.

I'm ready.