How could anyone have foreseen this

How could anyone have foreseen this

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link or gtfo

But we are still getting a wall?

I told you! I feel like shooting a hot jizz load over myself now because nobody fucking listens or cares

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

We're gonna build a pay, and we're gonna make ourselves pay for it.

Actually, I think the wall is pretty likely. Repealing Obamacare is haaarrrrrrrdddd, so Republicans would rather have a big pork project to make the base happy instead. Democrats will offer token resistance to the idea, but that'll be more to run the clock than anything.

Yeah, he told us too. What, did you think he was going to tax the money they're sending home / imports and put it in a piggy bank until he had enough? Two step process:

1. Build wall
2. Penalize Mexico to raise money

Mexico can't effectively build anything, the wall must be build and monitored by the US

really makes you fucking think

>CNN

sounds like they are already paying for it with the loss of their jobs from Ford. The us citizens have jobs, mexico doesnt get that income they are at a lost in income kinda seems like they are paying for it in an indirect way

the wall was always going to be a reimbursement you dumb mother fuckers

Shouldn't Trump be talking about getting the Mexico tax passed, then?

Pretty sure he always said Mexico would pay for it in the form of tariffs and taxes. But I guess you'd never know that if you only get news by reading titles of Buzzfeed articles.

Who cares really? Only a moron would be stupid enough to believe that and think he would go through with it.

Its like saying Iran or China should be paying the US to build military tech and train US soldiers.

It's almost like he immediately wants to start building a wall. Taxing outgoing Western Union transfers won't work (at first). He blew his load announcing it.

I can see a new regulation stuffed inside a pork bill that gets passed to monitor outgoing monies; expatriation taxing at the digital level. That will be the payback.

>CNN
>fake news to the max
>literally the didnu nuffin network

The entire nation of Mexico is a dumpster fire at the moment, they're paying for something.

Wait, we're really building it?

Holy shit I thought that was a meme. IT'S GONNA BE YUUUUUUUGE

It was strategy and nuance you geek. Trump speaks tactically, he has been trained by the very best.

YUUUUUUGEly expensive.

This

Sorry not clicking fake news

DRUMPF BTFO HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO ASK MEXICO TO PAY FOR IT BUT HE ISNT AFTER ALL BTFO!1111

he isn't even president yet, I don't remember Obongo doing anything until he was sworn in.

>I will build the wall and mexico will pay for it

okay we still get a wall even if mexico doesnt pay, how does the media fail to see that the wall is really the more important thing?

Plus we will save more money bu not having to deal with illegals and taxing remittances than it will cost to build many times over

I trust you CNN

You've been so good to me

>Cuck News Nightly
>Cike News Network
>Cuck News Niggas
>Clinton News Network
ect.

How many of you are actually retarded and how many are just replying to bump your CTR faggot friend? Even if we pay for the wall up front, Trump is going to reclaim all of the costs from Mexico via withholding all kinds of funds. That was always the plan. Holy shit the retardedidity is killing me.

the article in question explicitly said NOTHING WAS DECIDED YE.

also, making sure The Wall c.2017 goes up first by funding it directly AND THEN collecting on the bill via mexican tariffs/taxes/fees/withholding lunch money/etc. will be a snap and they are already feeling it via the companies who are keeping their billions in america.

0/10 effort you limp dick bitch. fuck off.

> he thought we would send a bill
> he thinks in 2D

Taxes on imports were always how it was going to happen. Stay a DNC sockpuppet.

>>Expatriation taxing at the digital level

1. Trump taxes remittances to Mexico
2. Mexico sets up Mexicharity, where you can give them donations that they'll spend on poor Mexican families. You can even decide which family it goes to, but it's totally a charity and not remittances. Gifts are accepted anonymously, so that no one need know of your generosity, especially not the IRS.
3. Trump tells Mexico to stop playing bullshit games and pay up
4. Mexico says no
5. Trump places harder sanctions on Mexico
6. Wow, La Raza gang members in America have a lot of cash and guns suddenly who knows where that came from not Mexico lawl.
7. ???????

>House GOP officials say
OH
IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Fuck you OP

We all know whos paying for the wall. Mexico!