Why the fuck can't I just get a job at the factory, support a family and wife, and get by in a comfy middle class house...

Why the fuck can't I just get a job at the factory, support a family and wife, and get by in a comfy middle class house? What happened?

Inflation

Is there anything we can do to fix it?

It's olay, Constantius bb

gas the kikes

Gas the typos

work harder and call out those who sleep on the job. organize, find the guilty, punish hard. and there whe can have our nationalist ethno-state utopia.

Sexist

>sexist
Call me what you like Torontoian

social justice happened. they used to call it "affirmative action" and "free trade", but now we can see that it was all an organized effort to reduce the quality of life in the white world.

For what purpose would they want to reduce the quality of life? To control us? To incite revolution?

I know that feel....

Because the "conservatives" in our countries allowed our companies to ship their jobs overseas.

>What happened?
Women started working. Once companies needed to employ twice the amount of people to avoid riots, but could charge twice as much, a two-working family became mandatory.

tl;dr feminism (may or may not have been caused by jewish subversion tactics)

To remove us. The elite only need a few hundred thousand people + automation. Smart civilizations can resist them, so they've been subverting them for decades to dumb them down.

:/ it's a bad kinda feel man. I get it every so often, and my night is spent moping around.
Were those conservatives bought by Israel though? and do you think Trump will change it?
I think this is a huge factor to it.
Also this.

Are you guys worried for an economic recession this or next month? I feel like the elites are pumping the DOWJ up artificially, and after Trump gets sworn in, they're gonna pull out and crash the economy as a way of saying "Don't ever pull this shit again."

It was gay rights and feminism. Faggots and feminist dont like you so they sent the factory to faggotville.

>worried
I'm hoping for it. Once they blow their load he can go full offensive, and I'm all in cash now. I'll make money off a crash.

>not going into gold
wouldn't that be the smartest thing? Not gold physically, but stocks-wise?

Gold stocks actually suck. Look at the stocks that "follow" gold, check their price history, and look at the historical price of gold. They don't follow the gains properly at all.

As for stocks, I'm 27, recently paid off my student loans and used car (2 years ago) and bought a condo (last year), so I've only got 11k in cash. Not losing enough gains to worry yet but if things crash hard I'd buy in after 3-6 months and then more every 1-2 months after.

Smart. DESU the only reason I'm in the stock market is because I got a (((loan))) from my dad.
>not jewish I swear